Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So how are things going between you and Hoseok-hyung?" Jimin asked curiously as he handed a bag of food to Yoongi.

Yoongi turned and handed the food out the drive-thru window, telling the customer to have a nice day. Then, he sighed."I don't know. I mean, we're officially dating now, but--"

Jimin interrupted by letting out a loud cheer."Yay! You finally have a boyfriend!"

"Jimin, shut up!" Yoongi hissed, being embarrassed. He quickly glanced around, hoping no one heard the cheer.

"Yoongi-hyung has a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked from his spot by the first drive-thru window."About time. I was afraid he would be alone forever."

Yoongi groaned."There's nothing wrong with being alone."

"Yes, there is." Jungkook could be heard from his spot at the front register."I hate being single."

Jimin rolled his eyes."I know some people who would gladly help you with that, Kookie."

"No, Jimin-hyung. I'll find a date on my own." Jungkook always turned down help. He wanted to find the perfect person on his own."Oh wow."

"What?" Jimin made his way over to Jungkook, despite the dirty look Yoongi gave him for leaving his spot.

Jungkook discreetly pointed toward a woman who entered the building."She's beautiful." He sounded like he was ready to melt at the sight of her ivory skin, dark eyes, and long black hair.

"Uh, yeah. She's pretty." Jimin groaned quietly and decided to ignore Jungkook now. He went back to his spot on the line, beginning to prepare the food for the next drive-thru order.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. He knew about Jimin's little crush on Jungkook. He wished Jimin would either give up or go for it. It seemed hopeless though. Jimin liked Jungkook too much to give up, but he was too afraid to confess because Jungkook kept showing interest in pretty girls. To make things worse, the pretty girls often showed interest in return. And judging by what Yoongi could hear from the front register, this woman was showing interest in Jungkook.

---

Hoseok hummed cheerfully as he lightly drummed his fingers against the dashboard of Namjoon's car. He was in such a good mood. It had been a few days since his last date with Yoongi, and the happiness hadn't faded yet. He could hardly believe that he had a boyfriend. He had thought that being blind would make it much harder to date someone. However, he felt super lucky now.

"It's awesome to see you in such a good mood, Hoseok." Namjoon commented as he paid attention to the road and the cars around him."I assume you're thinking about Yoongi-hyung?"

"Yeah." Hoseok's tone was so gleeful. He thought about Yoongi so much lately. What did Yoongi look like? Where did he live? Could he meet Yoongi's friends? Hoseok wanted to be more involved in Yoongi's life."He's so nice. I mean, I can tell why people tend to misunderstand him, but it's also easy to notice that he's just a sweetheart."

Namjoon chuckled at Hoseok's words."Yeah, that's true. Jimin often tells me that Yoongi-hyung snaps at people whenever he gets embarrassed. That's funny."

"I think it's cute." Hoseok loved almost everything about Yoongi, except one thing."I just wish he could have a little more confidence in himself. During our date a few nights ago, he was so sad. He thought he wasn't capable of taking care of me. He's wrong. I think he's perfect."

"Aw, how cute." Namjoon teased."Maybe you should move in with him, instead of living with me."

Hoseok huffed."Trying to get rid of me, huh? I'm just a burden to you, aren't I?"

Namjoon sighed."You know that's not what I meant." He made a small hum before continuing."I just meant that it would be nice for you to get into a more serious relationship and possibly get laid."

"Namjoon!" Hoseok tried to smack Namjoon's arm and missed, hitting the seat.

Namjoon laughed at the failed smack."Just think about it, Hoseok. If you move in with Yoongi-hyung, you could get laid nightly."

"Shut up!" Hoseok could feel his cheeks heating up."We've only been on two dates!"

"I know. Are you two taking long enough?" Namjoon just loved to tease Hoseok and rile him up.

"Just because you fuck on the first date doesn't mean I have to!" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest and let out a loud huff.

Namjoon laughed again."I'll make you a deal then." He decided to try compromising."You try to move things along with Yoongi-hyung, and I'll try to have a more serious relationship."

"No." Hoseok said flatly."I'm not going to try to get into Yoongi-hyung's pants like a thirsty hoe. I'm going to keep things moving at a nice pace."

"Fine. But at least tell me when you make progress." Namjoon just really wanted Hoseok's love life to get spiced up. He wanted his friend to get some action."Deal?"

With a small groan, Hoseok gave in."Fine. Deal."

"Great!" Namjoon pulled into a parking spot near the mall."Anyway, we should ask Jimin and Yoongi-hyung if they have any cute friends I can bang--I mean date."

"Namjoon! Behave!" Hoseok couldn't even feel surprised nor disappointed. He knew Namjoon was a bit of a player. He wished Namjoon would finally settle down and stop sleeping around. It would be nice to know that his best friend was happy and in a stable relationship.

Namjoon got out of the car and stepped around to open the passenger door for Hoseok."Let's shop. I'll pick out some cute clothes for you. You're going to look so fuckable for your next date."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and sighed as he got out of the car."You're never going to stop, are you?"

"Nope." Namjoon no intention of stopping until Hoseok got laid.

"Fine. Just don't overdo it." Hoseok didn't really care too much, as long as Namjoon didn't dress him in something ridiculous or too sexy.

"I make no promises." Namjoon linked his arm with Hoseok's and headed into the mall with him."Whatever I pick, you have to wear. Just follow my advice, and you'll get some dick."

Hoseok really hoped Namjoon would chill during their shopping trip. It was very embarrassing whenever Namjoon talked in public about getting laid. With a sense of defeat, Hoseok allowed Namjoon to pick out clothes for him, anything he thought would work.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro