Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi was so relieved and calm as he walked around with Hoseok. He felt like he was doing a good enough job of leading him around so far. He hadn't caused Hoseok to crash into anything or trip yet. This was actually quite relaxing, just walking around with his cute boyfriend. Though, there was one thing that bothered him. Quite a few girls and even some other guys kept looking at Hoseok. Yoongi knew that outfit was a bad idea. He should have been more persistent about making Hoseok change into something else. This caused him to let out a sigh.

"Is something wrong, Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok asked, utterly clueless."I've noticed that you only sigh like that when something is bothering you."

"I knew this was a bad idea, Hoseok." Yoongi slightly tightened his grip on his boyfriend's hand."People are checking you out, and I don't like it."

Hoseok chuckled as he understood now."Well, just don't let go of my hand. Even if people check me out, they can also see that I am with you. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if people were checking you out too."

Yoongi stopped walking abruptly."Why would people check me out? I'm not nearly as cute as you." Those words were enough to make both of them blush a light shade of pink. Yoongi was embarrassed about saying it, while Hoseok was flattered.

"I bet you're really cute, Hyung. In fact, I'm sure of it." When he didn't get a response, Hoseok just imagined that Yoongi was shy about being called cute. Maybe he didn't know how to respond. A happy laugh slipped out when he felt a tug on his hand, letting Yoongi pull him along again.

In truth, Yoongi had no idea how to correctly respond to being called cute, especially by Hoseok. Even though he didn't think of himself as cute or even very good-looking, it gave him the feeling of butterflies in his stomach whenever Hoseok said it. So Yoongi just pulled Hoseok along again, not really having anything else to say.

At this point, Hoseok couldn't stop smiling. He was so happy."It's so bright out here today." he commented with a pleased tone.

"How can you tell?" Yoongi was very curious about how Hoseok could tell certain things without being able to see. It was something he didn't understand because he, obviously, never had to go without his sight.

"I can feel the warmth of the sun." Hoseok began to swing their connected hands a bit childishly."It feels really warm and strong, so I know it's bright."

That made sense to Yoongi. He didn't know how he didn't think of that. Maybe he was just so used to feeling the warmth of the sun while also being able to see the brightness that he just didn't give it any thought."The forecast said it's supposed to rain later though. It's hard to believe rain is coming when it's so bright and warm right now."

"Well, we'll just enjoy the sunshine while it lasts." Hoseok loved being out in the sunshine. But he loved being out with Yoongi more. So he didn't care too much about what type of weather there was.

---

"So what do you think, Jimin? Set up a blind date for me?" Namjoon asked with a dimply smile.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest."I don't know, Hyung. I know what kind of person you are."

"Please, Jimin?" Namjoon pleaded, trying his best to be cute enough to convince his friend to help him."I promise to give my blind date the best night of his life."

"Not all of my friends think that having sex on the first date qualifies as the best night of their life." Jimin sighed as he tried to think of a friend who needed or wanted a date."I don't want to just hand over one of my friends, but I know Yoongi-hyung has a friend who hasn't dated anyone in a long time. Maybe he'll agree to meet with you for a little date."

Namjoon's face brightened up."Awesome. Thanks."

"I'm not making any promises though. Just remember that he might reject the idea of a blind date." Jimin hoped it would go well. He really wished Namjoon would just start dating someone seriously, instead of just seeking sex all the time.

"So what's Yoongi-hyung's friend's name?" Namjoon asked curiously."Is he older or younger than me? What should I do to appeal to him?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the questions."First of all, his name is Jin. He's older than you, so be respectful. Yoongi-hyung will be really mad if you upset Jin-hyung. They're really close." Giving this just a little thought, Jimin shrugged his shoulders."Just be yourself. If it doesn't work out, it'll be okay. Just don't pretend to be someone you're not."

Namjoon really hoped he could hook up with Jin successfully."I can hardly wait to meet him. I'm sure things will work out fine."

Jimin was already starting to regret this. Maybe Namjoon was too confident. Well, he would just have to wait and see how things might go if Jin agreed to the blind date."Just try not to come on too strong. Jin-hyung hasn't been on a date in a long time. He gets asked out a lot, but he always turns everyone down. I don't know why. Still, I'll ask him to go on this blind date."

"Thanks, Jimin." Namjoon was quite pleased already. He didn't really care too much about how the date itself would go. He just wanted to get laid. He wanted to hook up for some amazing sex with no strings attached. He didn't think that was too much to ask. After all, he thought sex was fun. It was like a hobby for him to meet a cute guy and mess around before moving on to the next one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro