8. shes not in here ya know

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eight 

shes not in here ya know

3rd person pov 

they stood in the room together as they kept trying to pull the thing but it still didn't budge. dorians hands were on namis and usopps were on kayas as they tried to pull it down but nothing. 

"this thing needs a little oil" usopp said and dorian looked at nami as she tried to think of ways to make the thing move

"no, it just needs a little elbow grease" she said and then they heard the sound of kuros voice 

"kaya. oh, miss kaya" he called and nami walked over to the door with dorian following. they closed the picture and went to hide 

"sounds like we have a bigger rat problem than i thought" he said and they hid under the table 

"maybe we need a cat in the house" he spoke and the door opened. dorian looked at usopp and she reached out to hold his hand and she gripped it making him open his eyes and she nodded her head 

"i can handle this" she whispered and he shook his head but she shrugged and lifted her head out from under the blanket and looked around. it was either they waited it out or she got out and put him under her spell giving them enough time to run or to open the shades 

"now, now kaya. i know you're in here" he called to her and dorian sat there as she thought of their choices. 

"come out. there's no point in hiding who we are anymore. Isn't it exhausting putting on airs, pretending we're better than we are? You've had every opportunity this world has to offer. What have you done with your life? Nothing. Absolutely nothing! You are a pathetic, spoiled, sniffling little brat" he said and dorian couldn't take it anymore 

"oh come on now, kaya. Let's not make this more difficult than it need be,hmm? Just consider this payback for all those years spent listening to your incessant whining. klahadore, the soups too hot. bring my blanky, klahadore. make my tea. brush my hair. oh, klahadore i miss my mommy and my daddy when all I wanted to do was rip your tongue out"  he spoke and dorian sighed. this was her chance and she took it. she snukc out from under the blanket and stood behind him 

"shes not in here ya know" she told him and he turned to her with a smile and a sneer. 

"oh miss dorian, so lovely to see you. i was just looking for miss kaya" he tried and she laughed 

"nice try I just heard everything you said you're not gonna find her you know she's gone. I made sure she got out." she stated and he stared at her 

"how? Everything was locked there was no way she could've gotten out." he fought and she shrugged as she walked around him and he watched her 

"oh well, you didn't lock everything and when you have at least four people working together trying to get one person out it kind of works. Do you know it really sucks that this is how it's gonna end. I really thought you were a good person but I guess not" she exclaimed and she let the glow in her eyes shine into his as she watched his eyes turn purple and she beckoned to him. he walked over and she smiled as she made him get on his knees and she ran her hand under his chin. she turned and looked at usopp and he nodded as he got up. he helped nami and kaya get out from their hiding spot and they ran to the spindle to pull it. nami watched as dorian continued to seduce kuro like it was nothing and she couldn't help but want to be in the mans place instead but she knocked herself out of it. 

dorian watched them closely before she continued to mess with kuro by raising the leg of her pants and showing him the grater that held her knife and he groaned. she smiled and looked at him with a pout before she knelt down and gripped his face. then she let nami , usopp and kaya run away as everything was now open and they could get out. 

she turned and saw luffy which caused her to let kuro out of the spell and luffy watched her closely as she smiled and nodded. she walked over to him and then she looked at kuro again. she watched them start to fight and she smiled as she watched luffy start to win after a while. then she thought of zoro, kaya, usopp and nami. where were they? had they gotten out and what were they doing? it was hard to tell but she knew that they were probably safe and she was grateful for that. she watched luffy knock him out of the window and she smiled as she ran and hugged him 

"we have to talk about what i walked in on because that was crazy" he told her and she laughed 

"you didn't even see the half of that whole thing, it was hot" nami spoke and dorian bowed as they walked out of the house together and they looked at the other two black cats as she hissed 

"I'm sorry about the mess. you probably need some new staff" zoro told her 

"I think I'm done with staff for a bit" she said 

"too bad we can't collect our bounty" zoro stated 

"no, no the Marines already know where we are we have to get out of here" nami told them 

"where are we gonna go? We don't even have a ship." luffy said 

"yes , you do" kaya told them and they all smiled at her and dorian made eye contact with nami and the others as they left her house and went to the ship 

"wow, that looks just like your lawyer friend" luffy said 

"Merry ran the shipyard after my parents passed. He was the dearest colleague. My oldest companion"kaya said 

"then his memory shall live on. I hear by name the ship going Merry" luffy spoke 

"it's yours now your new home" she told them 

"thank you kaya. yeah! we did it! yeah!" luffy said and he walked over to usopp. they listened closely and he looked at dorian as she nodded and smiled to him. she knew what this meant to gim and usopp looked around and then at kaya 

"what about Kaya? She needs me to take care of her." he said and kaya came over as she grabbed his hand and led him away as they all watched closely. zoro walked over and nami did too. the four of them stood next to each other and they watched. 

"they do know I'm the captain right?" luffy asked 

"let them have this one" nami said and dorian laughed as they all got on the ship and they were off to their next location. where that may be they didn't know but they were going to find out and soon. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

if i said i almost made it so kuro did sexual actions with her would you be shocked? this book definitely will have smut or mentions of it due to her power quite literally being seduction. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro