Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Cecilia you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. What happened was not your fault. As I grow weaker the spirits and beings locked behind the gate release some of their power through it." Envys power got through and went to you. That is why you saw envy. For the next few years expect things like that to happen from time to time. Ill try my best to keep it from happening though. Now I'm going to send you back and your going to give your boyfriend a big hug. Stop moping you cry baby." I stare at truth shocked.

Did truth use to be human. Hes starting to act kinda human, like he had a heart." Dont dwell on that Cecilia." He says a small smirk on his face. Did he just read my mind?

"Yes I did, now bye."

I wake with a gasp seeing katsuki sitting right there staring at me wide eyed." Cecilia your awake!" He practicaly squeals grabbing me into a hug. I hug back enjoying the moment. He suddenly pulls away smashing his lips to mine. I kiss back savoring his spicy scent and taste. How could a person be so addicting. It should be forbidden. He pulls away jumping into the bed hugging me.

We snuggle up next to eachother. I'm glad hes ignoring the part where I probably smell really, really bad. I've havent showered in a while. Hay when your homeless showering is a luxury along with hot food.

I push those thoughts aside and cuddle into katsuki as much as I could. I would savored this moment for as long as I lived. Thank you truth for not taking me up on my offer and allowing me more time with this amazing person.

Ed
I smile looking through the window at my sister and her boyfriend. Bakugo was a sweet kid when he wanted to be. Hes really good for my sister. I remember the last time I was here in japan. He asked for me and Al's blessing to marry her. At first it came as a big shock but we both said yes in the end. Nobodys more perfect and capable of handling our sister then bakugo. Now that Cecilia been found I can go home and apologize to Winry and continue planning our own wedding.

Cecilia
I wake up next to katsuki being stared at by the class. I scream falling out of bed landing on the floor. Groaning I stand realizing the floor has three large dents in it. The hospital staff wont be happy about that.

"Cecilia your awake. Uraraka squeals pulling me into a hug. I swear that girl could strangle someone with her strength. She let's go and I plop down on the bed next to katsuki's legs.

"So are you going to stay now? Everybody misses you, especially me!" Mineta says trying to look under my blue gown. I punch him in the face.

"He deserved it."
"Yep, 100%" kirishima says agreeing with momo.
"As long as I'm not putting any one in harm's way I'll stay. Besides even if I tried to leave, I dont think this one would let me." I say snickering and pointing to katsuki, who was still asleep. They laugh all smiling wide.

This was nice. I forgot what it was like to be around people who cared.

I'm discharged a few days later. But because of what happened and just incase something like that could potentially happen again two pro heros were required to be in the room at all times. I didnt really mind. I just hope I dont accidently hurt anyone else.

I missed the pro liscence exam so I would have to take it in the next few months. After everything happened Aizawa had pushed back the classes date to try for everyone's sake even bakugos. But bakugo and todoroki didnt pass so now their in some type of intermediate classes to train more. I wonder if this exam will be the same. After class Aizawa pulls me aside.

"Cecilia. In the next month their holding another provisional exam. This one though is only for adults. Because most of your physical exams are still inconclusive I was able to push your application through. I think you should take the exam." I nod excited." OMT thank you Aizawa, but why is it just for adults? Isnt the exam the same?

Aizawa sighs. In a way the exam is the same. The difference is most adults have more experience with their quirks and their sometimes more powerful. Adults are more aggressive. Unless theirs a special circumstances like your case they dont normaly let teens enter for the sake of their well being." I nod feeling excited for the coming month.

Today was the day. Today was my provisinal license exam. I wear my normal attire since I dont have a hero outfit. I would wear my military uniform but if it gets damaged I'm screwed. Those thing cost a fortune to get replaced, one of the reasons Ed never wore one. I wore a Grey tshirt with black leggings and my normal boots. Leaving my room I make my way down stairs to be greeted by everyone. They all wish me luck and good fortune.

Katsuki hugs and kisses me. Toshinori would be driving me. Making it down stairs I see toshinori standing their waiting." Sorry I didnt mean to make you wait. Have you been waiting long?" He shakes his head.

"Your fine cecilia and no I hadn't been waiting long. Are you ready for today?" I nod my head rapidly suddenly feeling dizzy." Whoa calm down, save that energy for the exam." He laughs, I smile.

We make it the exam place. Instead of dropping me off toshinori parks. I give him a curios look." What did you think I was just going to leave you here? No I'm here to watch you kick some ass." I laugh holding my stomach. This was one of the first times I've ever heard toshinori cuss. It sound so unnatural for the retired hero.

We get out walking to the building, walking in I'm a bit stunned at what I saw.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro