Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Her eyes shoot open glowing a vibrant gold. I gasp as her body suddenly burst into bright blue flames. She Hops down from the table. "Cecilia are you ok?" I ask reaching out for her. She looks at me. The look she gave me made everything in my being shatter. She didnt say anything as she left the room.

Cecilia
Opening my eyes my body burst into the familiar blue flames. I could immediatly sense the homunculus presence. Weird they cam to this world instead of of my birth world. Getting down I look about the room seeing my katsuki and my brothers. As much as I wanted to hug them at this moment I couldnt. I needed to deal with this situation as quick as possible. Moving katsuki out of the way I make my way out of the room.

I leave the building walking to the street. Gathering some of my blue flame  I throw it into the sky. The sky erupts into blue flame spreading as far as the eye can see.

I watch as three balls of fire fall from the sky telling me three sins had been found.

Waving my hand the ground lifts me up." Cecilia wait, what are you doing?" I stop turning to see my brothers, boyfriend and whole class standing their.

"The sins and father have broken out of truths gate. As the new truth it is my responsibility to return them to their rightful place."

"Let us help you Cecilia. Truth or not the sins are dangerous and hard to kill. If they've already gathered more philosopher stones they they will be even harder to fight. And father is even worse. If hes anything like before he has the power to kill you." Ed says. I look down at them." Brother I am no longer human. You cant kill me so easily anymore. You wont be fighting this battle." Raising my hand the ground shoots up surrounding the entire school, keeping them in.

Turning back around with a flick of my wrist the ground moves again. In seconds I'm moving across the city. Following the fire path. I see a figure laying on the ground. Dropping to the ground. I see I was in a popular market. Many humans stood stunned staring at us.

The figure was wearing a trench coat but I could clearly see the feminine figure." Lust, will you come willingly?" She stands glaring at me.

"I'll never go back to that place!" She saying throwing off her trench coat revealing herself. Her nails extended shooting toward me. In seconds my automail had been transmuted. I slice through her nails. Her nails fall to the ground. She shreaks stumbling back." Dont send me back there. I cant go back. The voices, the eyes. Please dont send me back." She pleads backing away. I stare at the homunculi." It's not your fault for being brought into the world. But it is your fault for committing the acts you did. And for that you will be sent back. Before she can react I shove my hand through her chest grabbing her stone. I rip it out.

I watch as her body slowly turning to ash and blows away. I crush the stone in my hand letting it fall to the ground. One down seven to go. The ground shoots up bringing me to the next place.

I land in down town. Two figures I recognized all to well stood there. Wrath and pride." Hello cecilia. It's been a while since we last saw you." I nod." Yes it has wrath. I assume you know why I'm here." He nods." Yes I do, we wont be going back though." He says. Pride smirks. Wrath lunges forward swords drawn. I dodge blocking a blow. I wince when a shadow blade slices my back." O playing dirty are we. Ok I'll play that way. Raising a hand I smirk as the ground rumbles.

Two giant rocks shot from the ground lifting up. They drop onto the sins. Wrath seems to be stuck under one but pride seemed to have dodged it. How did he dodge but wrath didnt? Hes the one with the all seeing eye anyway.

Turning to pride he smirks." Cecilia you should know to fear the dark. Let us go or I'll hurt every human in this area." He smirks releasing his shadows more and more. It's my turn to smirk." You know pride while I was still human I learned how to do some intersting things with my alchemy. That's includes spiritual energy from the body. Seeing as you dont have a soul my normal alchemy wont work on you but you do have a philosopher stone in you that does have human souls and spiritual energy." He stands there looking a bit confused but still on guard. Lifting a hand I take control of the energy in his stone ripping it from his body. His body slumps to the ground dead.

I release the energy into the air, freeing the trapped souls. I'll see them at the gate later. His body soon turns to ash disappearing in the wind. Turning to wrath I see hes still trapped. Walking over to him. With a flick of the wrist the  rock is gone and hes standing back up." I suppose thus is goodbye then. With that power you could easily kill us all." I nod." Yes, but as the new truth it's my job to keep this world in balance. I'm sorry wrath, but with the sins and father in it theres no way to keep that balance. Your and oddity I cant predict.

He nods raising his arms out. I'm a bit surprised at how easily hes giving up but nod." Just know wrath, you may be a homunculi now, but there a possibility you may come back. You were once human. We will see." Grabbing the energy from his stone I full all of it out watching as his body drops to the ground.

I dont look back as the ground takes me away to my next destination.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro