±6±

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lila walked to the dungeon where two guards stood at her command. "I'm gong out. Set her free in the forest in an hour." They nodded and she walked back to her room and put on her fanciest dress. She got in her carriage and thought about what she would say to Gabriel to win his bid to wed Adrien. She got to the palace and Gabriel let her in.

"Adrien is in a meeting." He said.

"I came to talk to you." Lila smirked and Gabriel took Lila to his office. Adrien sighed as he paced his meeting room with Tom. Sabine giggled at the men.

"I will send search teams on this side of the woods first the they'll move over here. Hopefully we'll find her." Adrien pointed to the map on the table. Tom nodded. "And if we don't find anything we can only guess that she's dead."

"Thank you so much Adrien. And you haven't even asked us for something in return like most of the princes we've talk to about this." Sabine smiled.

"What have people asked for?" Adrien raised a brow. He just wanted Marinette safe with her family, he didn't want his own happiness.

"Power, money and our daughters hand." Tom sighed. "But they never found her so we didn't finish the deal."

"Oh well I'm good with just bringing her home. I don't need anything in return besides you being a family again." Adrien smiled. Sabine and Tom nodded to each other. 'This boy would be a fine husband.' They both thought. Adrien just wanted Marinete safe.

Nathanael got to the forest and stood by the river. He saw My Prince Adrien written on the rocks and erased it with the water. He was going to be her prince. Lilas guards set Marinette free and she immediately ran to the cave to check on Tikki and Plagg who were hiding. They didn't know what else to do with her gone. "Tikki Plagg! I'm back I'm-" Marinette was cut off seeing Plagg injured. "This is all my fault!"

Plagg licked her face saying he was fine and he was. It was just a scratch. Ivan, the fox and the coyote ran into the room with Mylene on Ivan's back. Nathanael followed them. "Found you." He smirked.

"Kim! Alix!" Marinette cried happily and hugged the fox and coyote. "I'm sorry for worrying you all. Let me make you lunch." Marinette stood up but lost balance. She couldn't do anything after running in circles for a few minutes out of fear. Plagg helped her onto her bed and Mylene grabbed the brush and brushed out Marinettes perfect hair. "Thank you all." Marinette smiled as Adrien popped into her head. "Adrien! He must be worried! I have to find him!" Marinette stumbled around and ended up on Ivan's back. Ivan put her back on the bed and growled.  "I am not weak!" Alix howled. "You try running for your life." She laughed. Ivan left and caught some fish and Marinette cook a few and ate them. "I needed that. Now to find Adrien." She tried standing but fell and Plagg caught her. "I'll find him later." Marinette yawned and fell asleep.

Nathanael smirked and waited two hours. She did look and sound tired. He walked into the cave breaking a few twigs waking Marinette up. "Miss are you alright?" He asked and ran to Marinette.

"I'm fine. Who are you?" She asked and Nathanael put the back of his hand on her forehead.

"I'm Prince Nathanael Kurtzberg of the west. Let me take you to the closest castle. You're burning up." He picked her up and Ivan watched with Mylene on his back. Ivan nodded and Mylene jumped onto Marinetets lap. "Cute bunny."  He laughed as Marinette pet her head.

"Her names Mylene." Marinette mumbled. She felt so weak and sick. Nathanael walked through the village to the Agreste Castle, the closest castle as promised. Lila was about to leave when Nathanael walked in.

"Someone help." He yelled through the castle. Marinette sweated in her sleep. Adrien, Sabine and Tom ran up to him. "I found her in the woods. She's sick."

"Marinette." Adrien mumbled. "Where did you find her?"

"In a cave. I think she's that princess that was lost their years ago." He looked at Tom and Sabine. "Aren't you the ones who lost her?"

"Y-yes we are." Sabine cried happy tears. "You found our daughter. Thank you." Maids took Marinette up to a room and changed her dirty pink dress to a baby blue nightgown. They lied her down on a bed and took care of her. Sabine and Tom looked at their daughter as she sweated in her sleep.  She had a fever but they said it would fall in a few hours. "How can we thank you?"

"Just seeing her get the care she needs is enough." 'Her hand in marriage.' Nathanael smiled.  Adrien dapped a wet towel on Marinettes forehead.

"We have to repay you somehow." Sabine pleaded.

"Why not her hand in marriage?" Tom asked.

"I-I couldn't."  Nathanael smiled.

"No it's the least we could do. You saved her."  Sabine smiled.

"If you insist." Nathanael smiled. Adrien sighed heavily and dapped the towel on her forehead removing her sweat and cooling her down. Mylene snuggled up against her arm. They tried to move Mylene away from Marinette but couldn't so they gave her a bath.

Marinette groaned awake and sat up. Mylene jumped onto her lap and Marinette giggled and pet her. "What happened?  where am I?" Marinette looked around the room.

"You have a fever. Lie back down."  Adrien said and Marinette nodded. "Nathanael found you in the woods and is now your fiancé."

"What's a fiancé?"  Marinette asked as Mylene rubbed her head against Marinettes cheek.

"It's a word people use to call someone when they're about to marry them."  Sabine answered. Marinette looked at the woman.  "I'm your mother and this is your father. My names Sabine and his is Tom."

Marinette yawned and Mylene yawned to. Mylene snuggled up against Marinettes neck and fell asleep again. "I'm Marinette." She mumbled as she fell asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro