±8±

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been a few days and Marinette has been feeling a lot better. The animals stayed by her side and helped her more then the maids and butlers. Marinette was treated like the royalty she was but didn't really like it. She enjoyed being free in the woods while here she was trapped in the palace walls. Sabine and Tom took her to their palace but didn't allow the animals to come. Marinette was sad about it but promised she would come back.

She walked into the palace and Sabine showed her her room. "And this is your room sweetheart." Sabine smiled and Marinette walked in. She didn't have an clothes to bring so she just walked around.  she walked into her closet. And found racks and drawers filled with beautiful and elegant clothes for her. She was flattered but didn't like any of them. She liked the plain, simple dresses Adrien gave her.  "Adrien."  Marinette smiled at his name. Yep, she was in love.

Adrien sat on his bed holding the flower she left.  It was old and wilted but he kept it. He stared deeply at it. "Marinette." Adrie smiled at her name. Yep, no denying it. He was in love, with a girl he couldn't have. There was a knock on his door and he put the flower away and opened it. "Hello?"

"Prince Adrien." Lila bowed. "I have news."

"Okay?" Adrien lifted a brow.

"We will be getting married in two months. Your fathers wishes."

"What?!" Adrien was flabbergasted.

"Since you won't choose a suitor he chose one for you.  I thought it would be better if I told you." Lila smiled. Adrien sighed.

"Okay. Anything else?"

"No not that I know of. But I think it would be better if we move to my castle while the wedding is being planned." Lila smiled.

"Okay."  Adrien closed the door and packed a small suitcase. He brought it out to her carriage and they drive off to her castle.

"Marinette, darling." Nathanael smiled as he walked up to the girl curled up on the couch. She hadn't moved in two hours and just stared out the gigantic window in the room. He sat next to her and looked at her with her eyes still fixed on the window. In the distance the woods began. "Is something wrong?"

"No everything's fine." Marinette smiled and turned her head to him. "Did you need anything?"

"I just wanted to tell you that our wedding is in two months."  Marinettes eyes widened. She forgot she was engaged to him. "You don't need to stress about planning. There're people already doing that."

"Why do I have to get married?" Marinette tilted her head.

"To combine kingdoms."

"Doesn't the child's happiness have anything in it? Shouldn't they marry someone they love?" Marinette looked back out the window.

"No. Parents choose the suitor if the child doesn't. Love has nothing to do with it."

"Why?"

"Love can be shown as weakness Princess."  Nathanael smiled.

"Don't call me that. I'm no better then everyone else."

"Okay." Nathanael smiled. "I'll be back later okay?" Marinette nodded and Nathanael left. He rode to her castle where Lila was waiting. "Hello Princess."

"Prince." Lila smiled.  They sat down. "So?"

"In two months."  Nathanael smirked. "This plan is going perfectly."

"Yes." Lila smirked.  Nathanael left and she went into the kitchen to find the perfect wedding cake. Adrien sat in his room, insisting that it be separate from Lilas. He looked at the flower in his hand. He was in love with a girl he couldn't have.

Marinette stared at the last dress he gave her. She wanted to go back to the first time she got it. He was so kind.

*~~*FlashBack*~~*

"Adrien it's beautiful!" Marinette exclaimed as she looked at the light pink dress. "I can't accept this."

"It's for you."  Adrien smiled and she blushed. "And I'm not leaving until you put it on."

"Fine."  Marinette sighed and went into her cave.  Adrien sat by the river side and made her a flower crown. She came out minutes later with it. "Better?"

"You look wonderful." Adrien blushed slightly. He put the flower crown on her head. "Now your a Princess."

"I'm not a Princess."  Marinette laughed.

"You're my Princess." They blushed and Adriens eyes widened. "Did I say that out loud?"

"I think you did." Marinette giggled. Adrien chuckled and soon they bursted into laughter.

*~~*FlashBack*~~*

Marinette signed and put the dress on.  It was normally something people would wear at night but she liked it as something you wear all the time. It was so comfortable and lose on her. She twirled in her gigantic room in the dress. People walked in holding dresses and cakes. "We need your decision Princess." Marinette sighed.

She took a bite of each cake and choose a vanilla cake with strawberry and chocolate frosting. All of the wedding dresses were gigantic. They had big skirts at the bottom or showed to much of her.  outlining every curve she didn't want people to see or showing to much cleavage. "I don't like any of these dresses sorry." Marinette stared at her feet.

"What kind of dress would you want?" Rose, a maid asked.

"A dress like this." Marinette lifted up the skirt of her dress slightly and twirled.

"I'm sorry Princess but we are not allowed to make dresses like that for an important event such as a wedding. You'll have to choose between these."

"Can I ask you to make a different dress out of the ones here?" Marinette asked and Rose nodded. "The top of that one. The skirt of that one and then the back park thingy of that one." Rose wrote it down and left the room with the dressed. Marinette sighed deeply and lied down on her bed. She wanted her Prince but he didn't like her.

"If only you knew." They both whispered. Adrien lied down on the bed and held the dead flower to his chest. Marinette lied her hands on her stomach. "If only you knew." The whispered and drifted off to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro