Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avi | Vrishti

:(

:)
I missed you

Then why didn't you msg me?

Because I was ashamed. And thought I didn't deserve to have you as my friend and perhaps you don't want me anymore.

Shut up how much is too much overthinking?!

Avi glanced at himself on the lit screen of his phone and chuckled. Who was even calling it overthinking. Him? He was a personification of overthinking to say the least. During their cold war, he had thought about anything and everything, having self doubt at every woke moment, judging himself from third person view and declared himself the worst possible person.

I was waiting for you to msg me.

And I was waiting for yours.

Anyway, I'm sorry too.

Okay.

Rain is not that bad, I accept.

In those moments of overthinking, he had sat in his garden when it rained, letting himself soaked with what was absolute love for someone he missed, rain. The cold droplets falling on him sent shivers, one drop at a time. And somehow, that felt good.

Ikr! Told you!😁

You love rain a lot?

Yeah. You would not be surprised if you knew me personally🤭

Why?

I'm not answering that😌

When will you even tell me things?!

When the time is just right!

And when does the right time come?

He was sort of desperate now to know more about this person who he had perhaps given the authority to decide how he was going to feel about his day. In his mind she was his close friend who mattered, like his other close friends. His heart silently nodded for that explanation but knew reality was far from what he was trying to project. But for once it was not going to put him in trouble with crazy thoughts. Time eventually would do that to him.

You'll know when it does.

How are you sure?

There will be wind blowing, soft music playing in the background😒

Really🤔

Are you really this stupid or you pretend to be one to annoy me?

Sed lyf💔
She thinks me is stupid🥺💔

😒

You really asking for a beating.

*received a .jpeg file*

This baby of mine🥺

It is one enthusiastic kitty.

How's my little baby? It has grown up so much already. It was what? the size of your palm when I first saw it. Look at it, already taking all of your lap.

Ik. It is growing up so fast.🥺

Dad wants me to take over the company asap.

Uh

I'll be just 22 next year. Am I not too young to take up that responsibility?

Yeah. 22 is young.
So is any other age.
What matters is he's ready to trust you with that responsibility.
He is so much more experienced than you and I and I'm sure he sees the potential.
And not to forget, you do see yourself taking that responsibility at some point in life. So why not start it young.

The good part will be your father will be around to hold you if you slip. You'll have that support at the start.
But, it's a different thing if you want to explore something else. In that case, you have to talk to your father and explain what you want.

Do I want to explore something else?!
I was hoping to do masters

But I'm not sure.
I mean I always thought of doing a masters degree.
Like, it was always a plan, in a sense like it's given, as if that's the next step.
But now idk. I'm dicey.

Is it like you want to do both the things but cannot pick one?

Yeah ig?

Then flip a coin

What?

Flip a coin. And do what it says.

Wait.

He took out a coin from his pocket and flipped it in the air and let it freely fall on his bed.

Heads. Masters.

There you have it.

But

You want to help your father?

Yeah

Lol. Stupid. That's what you really want to do.
Coin was just to make it clear what you really wanna do.

What would I do without you

Cry in the corner💁🏻‍♀️

Fr

Ikr
But you can always go for a masters later on if you feel like it. You just have to talk to your father. I'm sure he'll understand you.

That he will.

Cute stuff!
Can I ask a personal question? You can choose to not answer it I won't mind.

Yeah?

You talk about your father all the time but not your mother. Why is that?
I'm just curious. I'm sorry if that's hurtful or invading your privacy.

Lol it's okay. It's just I'm more close to Dad. Mom probably doesn't love me ig. So her presence in my life has been bare minimum.
She's just there.

Uh

Sad stuff lol I'm okay though. It used to make me sad.
But now I'm okay. It's useless crying over a spoilt milk isn't it?

I mean I would cry over spoilt milk. I was going to make kulfi out of it please.

Kulfi? You like kulfi?

Don't tell me you don't. That's unforgivable.

No no I like it. It's just very rarely do people say they like kulfi. Isn't it usually ice cream?

I'm a weirdo if you didn't know already
I'll go now. Tough day ahead🥲

Bye-bye

After a long while he felt at peace and everything felt okay. He really gave her more authority over him than he initially intended to. And, probably he was okay with it. His joyful mood was a testament to that.

◇◇◇

A/N: Phew they patched up. Good for them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro