2. The Twin's Party Part II

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After dinner I gather the family and we move to the lounge room. I look at the girls and smile. I kneel next to them and ask. "Are you ready to open your Birthday presents."

They nod.

Johnny walks into the kitchen with a couple of bags and he places them on the table. He pulls out two presents and gives one each to the girls. I help the girls open there presents. They both got some fury winter pyjamas. One is yellow and the other is purple.

Sophie walks over to Johnny. "Jo, up." he lifts her up and he place her on his hip. He looks at me and sticks his tongue.

Real mature!

Sophie looks at Johnny and back to me. She sticks her tongue out at well. I move over to my brother and foster daughter. I look at Sophie and she sticks her tongue out again. I make slicing movements with my index and middle finger across my neck. "If you stick your tongue out again I'll chop it off." Sophie sticks her tongue back in her mouth and she shakes her head.

Johnny sticks his tongue out and I do it to him. Sophie starts laughing as Johnny makes noises pretending, he doesn't have a tongue.

I look around the room and my entire family's eyes are on Johnny and I. "What?"

Mom moves towards me. "Johnny and you look so happy with the girls. I don't think your brother is ever going to want to leave here. He recently told me that he wants to start a family, but he hasn't found the right girl to start one with."

He'll find one when the time is right.

Cristina moves over to Gracie and she gives her a present. She gives the other one to Sophie. Johnny sits on the lounge and he helps her open the present.

Gracie walks over to me and she tugs on my shirt. She holds her present up to me.

I sit on the floor with Gracie and I help her open up the present.

Cristina brought the girls books. She usually buys educational gifts for everyone's kids.

Mom and Dad's presents are next and I open Gracie's one for her. She got a few DVD's a dress from the frozen movie. Gracie looks at me and holds up the dress.

I take the dress out of the wrapping paper. "Do you want me to put the dress on?" she nods. I put the dress on over her clothes. I tie the ribbon at the back for her. She walks around the room.

Johnny puts the dress on Sophie. He ties the ribbon and then she walks over to Gracie who's sitting on the floor.

I sit down with the girls and I give them their presents. I help them open it. I pull out two Xylophone's and two Maraca's out. The Maraca's have the girl's names engraved on them. They start playing around with their Xylophone's. I walk into the kitchen and set everything up for the cakes. I brought two cakes for them with the number two on it.

Johnny enters the kitchen. "Do you need help?"

I turn towards him. "Can you turn the kettle on? I'm sure everyone would like a tea or coffee with their cake."

Johnny turns the kettle on.

I put the number three candle on each cake. I light up the candle. I walk over to the girls and I lift them up. I carry them into the kitchen.

Johnny take Sophie from me and he places her in the high chair. My family gather around the table and we look at the girls.

"Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Gracie and Sophie
Happy Birthday to You."

The girls clap. I blow out the candles for them. I cut the cake and give everyone a slice. Johnny walks over to the kettle and he pours tea and coffee for the family. I put bibs on the girls before I give them their cake. I put the cake on plastic plates for the girls.

Gracie squashes the cake between her fingers and then she brings it up to mouth. She has icing around her face.

Sophie reaches over to Gracie's plate and takes some cake from her sister's plate. Gracie starts to cry.

Johnny moves Sophie's chair away from Gracie and he whispers. "It's not nice to take food from your sister." He points to the cake in front of her. "This is yours."

Sophie squashes the cake in her hands. She brings a big piece of cake to her mouth. She tries to put it in her mouth.

Johnny takes some cake from her hand and puts it on the table. "Put it in your mouth now, Sof."

When I turn towards Gracie I see she managed to put cake in her hair and all over face and legs.

I chuckle. "Your very messy, Gracie. I'm going to give you a bath before bed." I take a bits from the cake.

After the Birthday cake my family say 'goodnight' to the twins. I carry them upstairs and I start the bath while Johnny takes off their clothes. I feel the temperature of the water. I put extra cold water in the bath.

Johnny enters the room with the twins. "Can I put them in the bath?"

I nod.

The twins sit in the bath. I pour some water over Gracie's hair. I use my hand to protect her eyes from the water running into it. I wash Gracie's hair.

Johnny takes care of Sophie.

He's forming a bond with Sophie.

I wrap Gracie up in towel and I carry her to the bedroom. I put her on the floor and dry her. I walk over to the top draw and pull out two on pieces of pyjamas they both have teddy bears on them. I dress Gracie and then I put her to bed. I pull a blanket around her. I kiss her cheek. "Goodnight, Gracie."

Johnny dresses Sophie.

Sophie walks over to me and I pick her up. "Are you ready for bed, Sof?" she yawns. I put her in the cot. I pull the blanket around her. "Goodnight, Sof. Sweet dreams girls."

Johnny kisses the twins head. "Goodnight," he turns the lamp on and we exit the room. I close the door halfway.

My brother and I walk to the lounge room where my family are getting ready to leave. I hug Mom, Dad and Cristina. "Thank you for coming to the Twins Birthday."

Mom smiles. "Thanks for inviting us, sweetheart. They are great girl. You're doing a great thing by fostering those girls. They need stability in their life and you're the most stable person I know." She kisses my cheek. "You should bring the twins over to my place soon."

"I will." I walk my family to door. I watch them climb into their cars and drive away. I walk to the lounge and sit. I put my feet on the coffee table.

Now, I have to get rid of Johnny.

Johnny sits next to me on the lounge. "Can I stay the night? It's just this girl I used to date has been showing up all the time."

I cross my arms. "Johnny, you need to stop doing what you're doing. Find a nice girl, not someone that's easy to bed. Those types of girls want to either trap you or they're using you for your money." I rise and move to the cupboard. I pull out two pillows and a few blankets. I throw them at Johnny. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, bro." I walk to my bedroom.

I get ready for bed. I climb into bed and turn off the light.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the Current Chapter of Foster Mom.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro