6: Time to see the truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Seáns pov

Uggghhhh!!! We were suddenly teleported back to my house, I glared at Anti not trusting him one bit. I still need to figure out what he did to Mark, whether it was brainwashing or mind control. I just walked away from him and up to my room.

Anti's pov

I'm not ready to be alone with him, thankfully he went to his bedroom. I on the other hand sat on the couch and started crying a little. I saw the time and it was getting late, so I decided to try and get Seán to trust me a little so I started making dinner.

When I was done, I very hesitantly walked upstairs to his bedroom and knocked. He opened the door and glared at me, I stepped back a little. "Ah, umm... I made food....if you want any." He just scoffed "Knowing you it's probably poisoned, no thanks."

He was about to slam the door in my face, "I it's not poisoned- you know what, never mind." I hugged myself and walked back to the kitchen, made myself a plate and tried to eat but felt too sad that he doesn't trust me.

Then I went up to my room and closed the door softly, and laid on my bed, talking quietly to myself.

Seán's pov

I was texting Mark to see what Anti did to him, he just wouldn't tell me though.

S: He can't hurt you anymore, you can tell me the truth.

M: I AM telling you the truth, he didn't do anything to me! You need to give him a chance.

S: I most certainly do not!! He's evil. You don't know what he's done to me.

M: Have you ever tried being nice to him?! Either you wake up and see the truth, or we aren't friends anymore.

S: I can't believed he turned you against me!! Mark you don't need to believe his lies anymore!

I tried texting him again but he had blocked me, just then there was a knock on my door, I opened it and glared at Anti. He took a step back and told me that he made food, I scoffed at him.

Like I would trust any food from him, "Knowing you it's probably poisoned. No thanks." He looked a little sad, "It's not poisoned- you know what? Never mind..." He turned and walked away, I rolled my eyes and sat back down on my bed.

But pretty soon my stomach growled and I groaned, I got up and just opened my door a little when I saw Anti walk to his room. I watched him and saw as he gently closed his door, I decided to eavesdrop to see if I could find out more about what he did to Mark. He started talking to himself quietly. I could just barely make out the words he was saying.

"I don't know why he hates me, I mean I know what I did. But it was an accident. I don't want him to hate me, after all I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want him to trust me and like me, how he does with the others."

I was actually surprised by that but I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen, I very hesitantly ate the food. It was actually really, really good, although, what he did, was NOT an accident.

Possessing and hurting the others, there's no way that was an accident, I sat on the couch and watched TV. Pretty soon, after thinking some things over I decided to go ask Anti why he had hurt all of us.

I picked myself up off the couch and made my way to Anti's room, I gently knocked and he opened his door slowly. "Y yes?" He said quietly, his eyes held fear... "Hey, I just want to talk." "A a about what?" "Why you hurt the others."

I saw him gulp in fear and he nodded his head scaredly, I led him into the living room and sat on the couch to talk. It was time to find out the truth about that day....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro