10. Dumbstruck Professor...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry for being late... From now on will be regular... Hope to give updates on alternative days if possible...

Iv a big surprise for four of my buddies in this story... Iv informed the two but the other two does not know about that...

The surprise is that they are going to be part of this story and they are going to study as students of Abhishekh sir...

So, surprise awaits.... ( Guess who are the four - surprise given to the die hard abhi fans other than d persons i have used earlier in my stories)

Now to our story, where we are... Haan... 9 chapters over... Crossed 3600+ reads and 560+ votes and a maximum of 64 votes to its credit... Hope it grows further and further....

No time to proof read and edit .. My sincere apologies for mistakes, if any...

Lets move to our shot. 10:

Pragya runs hurriedly to her class, without minding or hearing Abhi... Abhi sighs as he could not go after pragya as he has to go and meet the principal regarding some official work...

Pragya wipes her moist eyes and looks around the class... No one is there as its lunch time... Suddenly, her reaction changes...

She bursts out to laugh holding her stomach... If anyone sees pragya from far, they will surely think that pragya has gone mad for sure... She wipes the tears out of over laughing and settle in her seat and starts to write....

Pragya's pov.:

😁😁😁😁 My dear prem... My loving Abhishek sir... 😁😁😁... What a scene... You are playing with my emotions na... Then why not me...

You have hardly seen me, a week before... But you want my full attention on you na... Think about me.... From my grade 8, I'm madly in love with you... Alas... You don't know who I'm too...

Abhi... You are too bad... You hurted me infront of all... How being a professor you can do this to me haan??? You teased a wrong person Abhishek sir... Wait and watch Abhi... It's going to be tough for you , day by day... Enjoy my love tortures from now on...

Dont think I'm going to do something out of limits .. nah.. nah... You are going to carve for me... You will get irritated whenever I call you sir .. You are going to plead me "pragya... Please love me...".... 😁😁😁😁....."

Pragya kisses Abhi's drawing and closes her diary...

Just then four girls enters the class...
They are our very own Nivi (dharunyaa) , shaki (Shakiabhigya) , jas (JasPrad) and kirti (kirti1705)....

(How is the surprise jas n kirti???
But nivi, shaki control your tongues n stop drooling abhishekh sir infront of pragya... I cant save you four, if limits exceeded... Bcz aaliya n pragya are in your class too)...

Nivi: Oh my my!!!! I love Abhishek sir so much... What an eyes... What a smile... Wah... wah... What a handsome hottie he is (says dreamily)

Shaki: ufff... I can sit and see him the full day, without blinking my eyes... What a sexy man he is...

Kirti: Ya ya... He is attracting me like our hero shabbir na...

Jas: 😁😁😁😁😁.... You all know na... I'm good in editing snaps... Usually, I used to edit our favourite couples of kkb and I'm now thinking, why not edit Abhishekh's sir photo with me... It's awesome na...

Kirti/ nivi/ shaki: Jas.. please... Please... Add our photos too and send us na...

Jas smiles and shows thumbs up... The girls were talking dreamily unaware of the fact their biggest threat, a danger to their lives, their college chairman , pragya arora is watching all these and is in peak of anger...

(God... save these four.... )

Pragya (roars) : what's going on here???? Its not a place to drool... If I find anyone of you doing so, then no one can save you all from me...

Nivi: Hey... What's your problem pragya???

Pragya: Problem my foot... Stay with your hero abhi alone... Dont see abhishekh sir....

Shaki: Pragya you cant control us...

Pragya: Really!!!! You forgotten who im na shaki... How about cutting your attendance n changing your internal marks...

Kirti: Oh no!!! pragya... You cant threaten us like this...

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁... Its not threaten baby... Its an order... So, jas you have anything to say... Are you going to do edits??? How about...

Jas: No... No... Nothing pragya... I swear i wont do that...

Pragya: That's good... Now... Be quiet and Move to your places... See only the board and not abhishekh sir...

Pragya goes to her place and keeps an eye on kirti, nivi, shaki n jas...
Later ajju, pooh and honey joined their dolly... The classes were going on in full swing...

The last class is the communication development class which is to be handled by abhishekh sir... Abhishekh enters d class but his heart and mind felt really bad on seeing pragya's sad face...

Abhi: okay... Class... As we all know this is an important class but most of you are not using it properly... This class is mainly focusing on to increase your communication skills...

So, im not going to bore you all by taking any grammars or giving speeches... We shall have some group discussions... All should praticipate in this. ..

Choose whatever topic you all want... Share all your views regarding that... It should be a friendly discussion, modesty should be maintained, proper languages should be used and
It should have valuable and productive arguments okay... Are you all ready???

The class cheers....

Abhi: Now... Tell me what topic you all want to choose....

Aaliya makes a devilish smirk and gets up...

Aaliya: Well buddies... Iv an interesting topic... Why not we talk about LOVE which rules the whole universe ..

Abhi is shocked to the core but he could not oppose as all the students readily accepts it...

The session starts and all stands up and share their views...

Nivi: Sir... Im in love with my hero Abhi.... He is very cute n hot sir... His acting oh my god!!!! I can do anything for his single smile...

All laughs..

Shaki: I love my hero shabbir sir... Aww... What a man he is...

Kirti: Me too like him so much sir...

Abhishekh sir: so... many girls are in love with that hero... Girls you all dont know, he is married and having two kids... He is an old man...

Jas: sirrrr.... Dont say like that sir... see our hearts are aching... Nothing matters to us sir... We love him that's it...

Abhishekh: hmm... Girls.... girls... Now boys... your turns now...

Purab gets up: I love Pie, sir (Arjun, Pragya and Aaliya could not control their laughter, as Purab is pretending as if he is talking about food pie)... Whatever happens, I'm very much fond of pie and I will eat Pie just like that...

Awww... My lovely Pie... You know sir... I love the bird Bulbul so much.... Pie and Bulbul are my profile pictures sir, as I'm crazy about them....

Abhishekh: 😁😁😁😁.... Good love... But Purab you are talking dreamily as if Pie and the bird is a girl...

(Purab's buddies Arjun, Honey and Dolly whispers: Oye... Hitler sir... Our Pooh is talking about his Bulbul, our Cutie Pie only)

Arjun: My love is like how a honey bee is fond of honey... (Aaliya [honey] could not control her blush)

A honey bee can easily spot wherever honey is... Likewise, my love is also beyond the universe sir... I can go to any extent and i will do anything for my love... My love is my life system sir...

Abhishekh: Brilliant... Nice view arjun... Next one..

Some said they love their parents, some about their love interests, some about their families, some about heroes, their idols and so on..

Only aaliya n pragya are left...

Abhishekh: Now Aaliya you can share your views...

Aaliya: According to me, my love is special and unique... I love my brothers and bhabhi very much as they are my world... But, my buddies means a lot to me...

As Arjun said, I want to be a honey to my loving honey bee... ( Smiles warmly on looking at Arjun) But my Pooh and my Dolly are like my breath and I can't survive without them....

Abhishekh: Good... Now Miss. Pragya.. Your views on Love...

Pragya: Well... Love is my life, my support system.. Many have different thoughts and views about love... Some does not believe in love, some say it as a crap, some say it as an useless thing, some finds it time wasting and worthless....

But I will strongly oppose this sir... I can say that whatever people say ... Whether it is... Care, love, bond, affection, attraction, infactuation, puppy love, admiration, teenage crush , whatever it is ... I will term it only as love....

For me love is like my breath... We cant live without breathing... Likewise, I cant live without love... My love is being criticized by many...

Even my close buddies tease me that my love is not genuine and pure.. But I strongly believe in my love... I know it will take me to the man I love the most and Im damn sure he will also wait for me... My love instinct tells me that I will hold my love of life's hands till eternity. ..

I can understand all your gazes... All want to know na who is he.. I'm in love with him from my grade 8 and my love for him is increasing day by day... Still I love him and I'm waiting for him...

But the sad reality is that he does not know that a girl is madly loving him and waiting for him, all these years.... Never mind... Pragya is not a loser and I won't give up, unless and until I prove my love to him... I will only marry my love of life and I'm sure god will help me in this...

Pragya wipes her tears moist eyes and smiles lightly.. All the students claps for Pragya and wishes her all the best.... But, Abhishekh sir is dumbstruck with Pragya's answer and he crushes the book in his hand, as an unknown jealousy creeps in his mind...

The bell rings and all moves out from the class... Abhishekh sir halts his steps and looks at Pragya intently... He calls her and informs her that...

Abhi: Miss. Pragya... I've to talk an important matter to you, as you are the college chairman... Come to the staff room soon..

After some time, Pragya moves inside the staff room and finds no one other than Abhishekh sir over there...

Pragya; May I come in sir....

Abhi: Yes, you may.... I'm so sorry pragya... I should not have treated you like that .. I felt very bad for doing so...

Pragya: It's okay sir... Don't feel so... It's my mistake sirrrr... I should not have messed up with you... Sorry sirrrr..

Abhi: Pragya can I ask you something???

Pragya: Yes sir...

Abhi: What you said in class is only fake na??? You were just pretending as if you have a puppy love, right...

Pragya: Noooo sir... Whatever I said in the class is true only... I really love him a lot... No one knows who it is and I won't reveal his identity till he says I love you to me.. Only me and my diary knows, who my lover is...

Abhi: Hmm... ( Pov. You are mine Pragya... I will make you as mine forever... I will trash him whoever it may be...) All the best... Waiting to see who is that lucky guy...

By the way, I want one information from you... Keep it as a secret... Did you know who is Dolly in your class.??? I want to meet her...

Pragya: Sirrr... Please don't ask about Dolly sir... 😭😭😭😭😭..

Abhi panicks on seeing Pragya crying... Pragya is about to run from there... Abhi holds Pragya's wrist to stop her from running....

But both slipped and falls on each other making their lips to meet again... Pragya hurriedly gets up and rushes out with a crying face....

What's gonna happen next???

Will abhi finds out Pragya's love is him only???...

Will Pragya's buddies were aware of Pragya's Prem???

Is it possible for Abhi and Pragya to unite easily???

To know more, stay tuned...

Cast your votes n pen down your comments.....

Yours buddy,

Crazy mahiz...

Signing off....👋👋👋👋👋

Words used : 2100+...

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro