11. My dream come true...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry.... Sorry... Late again....

No bak baks lets move to shot.11

Abhi is completely confused as why he is behaving like this.... He is a professor and he is not supposed to be close with his student... He can't understand why his mind is always thinking about Pragya..

Abhi wonders why he felt irritated when Pragya did have a look at him... Why it hurts him when he sees pragya's sad face.... Why his heart bleeds on hearing pragya's cries...

But Abhi is completely confused why he does not like the fact that pragya is in love with someone from her 8th grade and she is madly loving that stupid who had not known whom she is???

Abhi's clenches his teeth knowing that his love Pragya is loving someone madly... He gasps on his thoughts and wonders when did he starts to love pragya... He mentally curses himself that it is against his profession and he should not cross his limits....

But his heart is reminding him of their meetings and his mind is rewinding only the scenes where their lips meets on again and again... He gasps why they are ending in kissing always...

Just then, Aaliya comes inside the room and calls abhi interrupting him from his thoughts....

Aaliya: Bhai... Are you alright???
Why are you sweating like this???
A/c is also full... What happened??? Are you alright???? Shall we go to hospital????

Nikhil bhai.... Tanu Bhabhi.... Come here please... (Shouts aaliya)

Abhi: Aalu... Why are you calling them???? Im fine... Dont worry...

Aaliya: Are you sure bhai???

Abhi: Yes absolutely....

Aaliya: Okay..... I came here to appreciate you bhai.... You are too good...

Abhi: What did I do???

Aaliya: Morning... You bashed that pragya na... Wah... Wah... She deserves that bhai... She always feels proud of herself... You just broke her ego...

You know bhai , dolly keeps on talking about this happily... She is very happy that you are not paying attention to that attitude queen pragya...

Abhi (shouts) : Aaliyaaaa... Why you and your dolly is hating Pragya this much???? She is a nice girl you know... Its my mistake... I bashed her unnecessarily... I felt really bad and I even asked sorry to her...

Aaliya: Nonsense... Bhai... You called her in evening for that... You should have punished her much bhai....

Stupid girl always boasting that only her love is divine and pure and she always bossing us a lot... Senseless, arrogant bitch...

Abhi: Aaliyaaa.... Not a word against my pragya...

Aaliya: Whaaaattttt????? Your pragya... When di she become yours??? This is wrong bhai... Hear me properly... No one other than my dolly can become my bhabhi... Dolly is going to be your wife for sure...

Abhi: stop this nonsense aaliya... No one other than me has the right to choose whom I want to marry.... Dont force your opinion on me Aaliya...

Aaliya: 😱😱😱😱.... Bhai... I promised dolly... I cant back off... Dolly is such a sweet heart bhai... You will love her for sure...

Abhi: huh... Will you just shut up... Leave this topic for sometime... Listen to me Aaliya.... I want your help.... can you do a favour for me???

Aaliya: Yes... Yes... Why not??? I will do it...

Abhi: Do you know who is pragya's lover???

Aaliya: 😏😏😏 Why i have to know that bhai??? I dont know who it is???

ABHI: I understand from her talks that she has written something in her diary about her love... If possible , can you get tht diary , check it and tell me who it is???

Aaliya: 😨😨😨😨 What's this bhai??? You are asking me to keep my head in lion's mouth.... No way.... If anyone sees the diary from far itself, that pragya will rip them into pieces...

😱😱😱 You are asking me to steal that... No ways.... Then you cant even get my ash too... But tell me why you are very desperate and eager to know about her lover????

Abhi: I dont need to explain you aaliya... Do as I said... If you cant leave it... I know how to get that....

Abhi barges out angrily from there....

Aaliya bursts out to laugh hard .. Nikhil and Tanu comes there and is wondering why aaliya is laughing like mad....

Nikhil: Hey honey... What happened??? Why you shouted like that... Bhai is fine, right???
Where is he???

Tanu: You okay na...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂😂.... I... Im.. 😂😂😂😂..... Im okay... But poor bhai... 😂😂😂😂😂

Nikhil: Arrey laugh or talk... We could not get you....

Aaliya: Bhai... Bhabhi... Happy news... Abhi bhai is completely flat.... He is possessive on his pragya and he cant bear a word against her...

Tanu: Really!!!! Did dolly does that????

Aaliya: Not dolly bhabhi... Its pragya...

Nikhil: What happened tell me???

Aaliya explained what has happened and Takhil felt extremely happy that Abhi's life is going to bloom soon with happiness...

In the mean side, pragya is blushing too hard and she thinks what all the things she has to do to gain her prem/ abhi's sight on her...

Pragya took his diary in her hands and locked the door so that bulbul wont know what she is doing... She takes abhi's picture which she has drawn for the first time...

(Nishabhigya Nishu this photo is especially for you .. You asked for clean shaved photo na... Here it is)

Pragya's pov.: I could not forget the day, I met you for the first time.... I heared people chanting your names continuosly .. out of all the people in the cricket team, I hear only your name echoing from everyone...

The way you handled the ball and made the team clean bowled got my attention on you... My heart jittered why not I be the ball in your hand...

Like a iron attracted by the magnet, im being pulled by you... I admired you secretly... I know you have not known who I am and I am damn sure you have not noticed me as I never come before you...

Your eyes, your smile, your kiddish behaviour, your husky voice does something in me... I always thinks that everything is meant for me...

Day by day my feelings grows... You left the school but you have fixed a place in my heart... Iv come across many boys in my life... But no one took my heart like you... I know im meant only for you...

Now, you are very close to me... You are my dream come true abhi... I will cherish my dream and I make sure my dream happens for real...

I know you too started to like me... 😂😂😂😂.... My lips has done some magic on you na... Even i wonder , how we end up kissing always...

(Same doubt for me too...)

I think its destiny's play...
( No... No... Its crazy's naughty play)
I think our fate is making our relationship too strong... You are mine abhi...

Run as much you can Abhi... You are going to bounce back and come to me... I understand you will be sad on seeing my cries and sad face na .. Its my weapon abhi to pull your heart towards me ..

Wait n watch my hitler professor... I swear I will make you a love sick puppy and you are going to be my loving husband for sure... "

Pragya and Abhi dreams about each other and slowly drifted to sleep...

The next day , classes were going on as usual... In the break time, honey (aaliya), ajju (arjun), pooh (purab) and pie (bulbul) are in a deep discussion as dolly (pragya) is not there. . Pragya has gone to meet principal regarding some issue in the college...

Aaliya: Guys... Listen to me... Iv a doubt... We have to find out who is dolly's prem???

Pooh: Hey honey... Did you guess who it is???

Ajju: How come we know that???

Bulbul: From di's diary...

Aaliya: Exactly... We have to find out who it is??? Iv finalized 90% who it would be by dolly's behaviour and I just want to confirm whether my guessing is true or not...

Ajju: Hey honey did you find that???

Rabul: Tell us who is that???

Aaliya: listen... We all knows that pragya's lover name is Prem right...
(All nods their head)... What is my bros name???

Pooh: Abhishekh Mehra...

Aaliya: Nah... Nah... His full name is
Abhishekh Prem Mehra... Iv a doubt that my bro is dolly's prem...

Ajju: Are you sure honey??? How come that is possible???

Aaliya: Ajju... I know very well where pragya studied till her grade 10.... I and pooh knows her only after 11th only....

But the hidden truth is that, it is the same school in which my brother too has studied... The age difference she used to say and I know my bro is the most wanted boy in the school...

So, I confirmed 90% and morever you all would have noticed the changes in pragya's behaviour, dressing and all, after my bhai joined in college...

Bulbul: yes di... Now a days, pragya di is blushing too much and doing something locking the door... She is taking a lot of time to dress up and she is more concerned about her looks, her style, her dressing too a lot....

Pooh: Ya.. I agree... I too noticed dolly blushing in the class and drooling on our professor...

Arjun: hmm... I too noticed dolly's reaction on that day when she explained about her love... I can clearly see that her eyes conveys her love for abhishekh sir...

Aaliya: That's what makes me to doubt... You all know na I made plans to make them kiss each other... Dolly... Never felt bad or worried when she kissed my bhai many times... I saw only her blushy smile and im damn sure she too enjoys the kiss and wants it to happen again and again....

Pooh: oh god!!!!! Then its confirm na..

Aaliya: I know dolly is hiding purposely from us as she does not know who our professor is .. so, we are going to watch them keenly and in the meantime we have to steal dolly's diary some how without her knowledge..

Dolly thinks she is playing smart to make my bhai to fall for her... But poor dolly does not know that its me, Aaliya Mehra or your beloved honey is the mastermind behind this...

Ajju: Aww... My sweet honey... Love you so much... 💏💏💏💏...

Arjun pulls aaliya and pecks her lips suddenly... Bulbul and purab laughs and closed their eyes... Aaliya is way too shocked and arjun laughed on seeing her face...

Aaliya: 😱😱😱😱.... What have you done ajju???

Arjun: What's it sweet heart??? You dont know what have I done... Shall I repeat that???

Rabul gasps and shouts: No... No... We are here too... Dont spoil us..

Arjun: wah.. wah... The great love birds are saying that...

Aaliya: 😊😊😊😊 ajju... You are turning naughty now a days... I cant forget how you explained about love na...

Arjun: Hmm... What shall I do darling??? You are focussing on your bhai's love and planning to make them unite... In that process, you have forgotten me..😔😔😔😔.... Iv to do something like this to grab your attention...

Aaliya: awww.... My poor baby...

Aaliya kisses Arjun's cheeks to make him glee in pleasure... They starts to sketch down the plan and they are discussing deeply...

"What's going on here??? Shall we have a talk now???"

Ajlu and Rabul are shocked to see pragya and their hitler professor standing there infront of them...

Ajlu/ Rabul starts to sweat and fear that they are completely trapped by pragya and their professor as they might have heared their plans....

What's gonna happen next???

How come abhigya there together???

What are the plans of aaliya???

Will it is easy to get pragya's diary???

Will Abhigya unite???

To know more stay tuned... A very long update of 2030+ words... Sorry for typo errors...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro