12. His lovely words...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support ..

Now a days, I'm completely gone crazy and mad in editing cover photos... Just tried some collage works for this story...

Have a look... This is our 12th chapter cover ...

And here comes, our new cover for this story......

😂😂😂😂.... Crazy me na...

(Rise your hands who all drooled Abhi's beard less photo... First me only...)

No more bak baks....

Shot. 12:

Arjun, Purab, Bulbul and Aaliya are chit chatting with each other...

Aaliya: So, we have to do something to get our dolly's diary...

Purab: Hey honey , it's impossible...

Arjun: Think positively pooh... We cant simply sit like this... We have to do something... Remember all our future depends on their love only...

Aaliya: I can't get you Ajju...

Arjun: see.... Pragya is elder to Bulbul... So, pooh and pie's marriage can happen only after dolly only... And your bro's marriage will decide ours na honey darling...

Purab: oh then we have to do something for sure...

Bulbul: But Ajju bhai n pooh, dont you know, it quite risky to take as it is like pragya di's heart.... She will take the diary with her wherever she goes.. And even if we get that also we cant open it...

Aaliya: why pie...???

Bulbul: Because... It has a lock and pragya di wears the key in her chain... So, trying to take pragya di's diary is of no use...

Arjun: But bulbul if u try, you can get that easily... Do one thing... Try to get the chain from pragya or steal it when she removes her chain while taking bath...

Bulbul: whaatttt??? No way...

Aaliya: How about stealing dolly's diary when the lock is opened...

Rabul/ Ajju: Is it possible???

Aaliya: yes... Why not??? Listen... We have to closely look on dolly... Atleast anyone of us should be spying hwr whenever possible .. There may be chances that she is forced to leave the place without locking the key... That's a good chance...

Purab: Huh... A tricky issue... So, we have to wait for a chance and plan too hard to do that...

Arjun: Lets do that... What say girls..

Bulbul and aaliya too hi-fied and cheered in happiness...

At that time, pragya and Abhi comes there in search of Aaliya, Arjun and Purab... Abhi is shocked to see a new girl sitting n chatting with them happily...

Abhi got confused whether this girl will be dolly... But abhi knows very well that she is not in aaliya's class... His mind screams then who is that girl...

Abhi coughs: So, what's going on here... A group conference... hmm... Any plana to trap me...

Ajju, pooh, honey and pie are horrified that their hitler professor is standing near to them along with dolly... pragya chuckles on seeing their reaction and showed her tongue out on them and acted as if she is innocent when Abhi turns...

Rabul and Ajlu are confused why dolly and their sir has lots of files in their hands... They are quite nervous that abhi should not punish them with seminars and assignments...

Pragya: well guys... We are here to discuss about our annual meet... As college committee members, purab, arjun and aaliya can you please join with me in the conference room in half an hour...

Bulbul... You can go to your class now... (Speaks as a typical college chairman)...

Abhi: Hey girl wait... Who are you??? What are you doing here??? I think you are not in their class...

Before bulbul speaks Pragya interrupts...

Pragya: Sir... She is bulbul, my younger sister... She is the incharge for sports committee... I think they are having a discusssion regarding any issues it seems...

Abhi twists his brows: Is that so???

Bulbul: Well yes sir... Many juniors are complaining about lack of balls and bats... The play area is also not properly maintained...

You can question me sir, why I did not contacted my di... No one should say my di is doing favour for me... So, I came to ask other committee members help...

Abhi: oh... That's okay... I will speak to the principal regarding this and I will try my level best in helping n do the necessary help... By the way miss... Its not an issue to ask your sister ..

This is college... She is the chairman... So, you can very well contact her... No one will think wrong... Is that clear???

Bulbul: Ye... Yes sir... (Bulbul feels nervous but purab holds bulbul's hand to comfort her) I will do it sir... I shall make a leave sir... Please excuse me...

Purab gestures her to go... Bulbul nods and leaves the place...

Pragya: So shall we leave...

Aaliya winks on pragya... She knows very well that something is fishy and she worries what Aaliya gonna do... Pragya gasps that aaliya should not mess up anything and spoil her love...

Aaliya: Oh hello... Pragya... Dont order us okay... We know to come..

Arjun: Yes ... You are not supposed to order us pragya... We are not your slaves to tail you wherever you call us...

Purab: Sir... We have classes... How can we miss that and this good for nothing chairman will not think anything useful... Silly girl does not have any sense... Just studies alone does not make us so big...

Abhishekh fumes: Just shut up... Stop all your nonsense... You guys are crossing your limits...

Though she is a chairman, she is staying silent by giving respect to me... But dont take her for granted... Im giving her orders and you guys have to work according to her instructions...

Dont bother about your classes... I know this is a free period... Now all of you rush up to the hall in five minutes.. I wont mind to remove you all from your so called positions if I find anyone talking bad about pragya... Is that clear???

Arjun, aaliya, purab acted as if they are shocked and they leaves the place giggling and hi-fieing to them that their new plan is success...

Pragya: Tha... Thank... Thank you sir...

Abhi: Why are you like this pragya???. You are a very bold girl... Why are you hearing their insults and standing like this???

Pragya: How can I sir??? They are my classmates and Im used to their taunts...😞😞😞😞

Abhi: Dont be so pragya... Im feeling bad when they insult you...

Pragya: Really... Why so sir??? They will ask me why you are concerning me so much... What will I tell them sir??? 😔😔😔😔

Abhi: Yes... Im concerning you.... That's not a problem to them... Because.... You are my...
(Mind voice: my love of life and gonna be my soulmate)

Pragya: I am your....

Abhi: Tell them you are my favourite student...

Pragya: Really... Am I ??? So, sweet of you sir... I like you so much... Woohoo... Im Abhishekh sir's favourite student... (Pragya jumps in excitement)

Oops... Sorry sir... I overreacted... Shall we leave...

Abhi's pov : Oh my girl... Say you are my love... Please... Dont get over excited infront of me.. I cant control myself .. Im trying hard to behave normally but you are making it hard for me...

But pragya darling, remember one thing.. you like me na... . soon I will turn the like into love but before that I have to find out your stupid lover and trash him to pieces... You are mine pragya and I wont allow anyone to come beween us...

How I will get that diary??? Hmm.. I have to think a lot... why not I ask pragya about that????

Abhi: well pragya... You said na yesterday, that you have a secret diary... Is it for real???

Pragya: ( pov. come on darling... You are jealous na... That's what I want... I will pour petrol on your jealousy and make it to flame more and more and soon you will come and say your love to me)

Yes sir... Here is my diary... This is my secret world... No one can read it other than me... I will give this to my love of life on our wedding day as my gift to him...

Abhi boils in anger but compose him and speaks : oh... So sweet... What will you do if anyone steals it???

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 no use sir... They cant open it because i have the keys within me... So now one can open it...

Abhi and pragya reaches the hall and spots aaliya, arjun and purab sitting there moody...

Abhi: Okay... Lets start our discussion... This year Im going to be the incharge of the annual day celebrations... Everything should be perfect... All the events should be colourful but it should be d best...

Pragya: Sir as principal instructed, we can short list the details and finalize the things to done regarding the events, arrangements and all...

Abhi is sitting in the centre... Right side of Abhi is aaliya, followed by arjun, purab and pragya is on the left of Abhi..

Aaliya leans near Abhi and whispers.

Aaliya: Dont favour her bhai... She is trapping you... Turn to my side and speak... Dolly wont like it, if you are too close with pragya ..

Abhi glares at Aaliya and moves his chair near pragya to irritate Aaliya....
Aaliya acts as if she is hurted but gestures Arjun and purab to look at that...

Arjun : Yes... Sir... We will finalize and do as you wish sir... Well pragya this year also you are gonna dance and sing ..

Abhi: pragya .. you know to do dance and sing...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 yes sir... Last year I did a fusion by singing and dancing together...

Abhi: wow... Even I planned to do that... Why not we do it together???

Purab: Then this event is gonna rock the floor..

Aaliya: But I have an objection regading this... How come a student and professor can perform together???

Abhi: Oh... Really... Is there any rule that a professor and student should not do an event together... Its finalized and by the way guys, you know Im a rockstar in my school and college...

So, we are gonna rock the floor... You dont have any problem na pragya...

Pragya: no... Sir... If you are okay, Im ready to do sir...

They keep on discussing and finalized all the events... The peon comes and call Abhi saying that the principal has called him urgently ... Abhi excuses and ask them to discuss and leaves the place...

Pragya: So??? Why my loving buddies are doing like this??? Now a days, no one is loving me... You guys too started to insult me na....

Purab: Dolly. .

Pragya: Oh now only you realized Im dolly...

Aaliya: See dolly... Pooh is not at fault... You are only doing against our wishes .

Pragya: what's it honey??? I could not get that ..

Aaliya: Dolly... We all want you to love and marry my brother .. Im dying to make you as my bhabhi... Then why are doing like this???

You said you loved your prem so much... But now a days, your attention is completely on the hitler professor.... Come and meet my brother once... Im sure, you will forget your prem too..

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... In your dreams honey... My love is always my prem... I like our professor so much... You know he said Im his favourite student...

Never mind... If you guys dont like me to be near abhishekh sir then I damn sure I will be too close with him... You know Im gonna choose a very intimate and romantic song...

Aaliya: No ways... You are not supposed to do that..

Pragya smirks : Im going to do that... Bye..

Aaliya chuckles: Go ahead dolly... Say the good news to me that you love my bhai....

What's gonna happen next???

All are planning on their own ways...

Who is going to find out that Abhi is pragya'a prem???

What's gonna happen in Annual meet???

Who is going to propose first??? Abhi or pragya???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update na... almost 2060+ words...

Cast your votes n pen down your valuable words...

Meet you all soon...

Not proof read .. sorry for errors..

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz....

Closing the college gates for time being and soon come up with the awaited rehearsels n performance of abhigya...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro