13.Whose plans gonna work???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry for late again... Your Mahii is back again... Now a days, this stupid crazy is completely adamant and becoming too much senti..

She is way too concerned for votes now a days and is not allowing me even to think the stories and arguing with me not to upload stories...

Mahii Vs Crazy's cold war is getting more and more... So, people who are reading the stories, do vote without fail... If you wish not to vote, you are way more pleased not to read the stories....

Sorry to say so..

And I'm wishing to give those good souls a standing applause 👏👏👏👏 on behalf of all the Abhigya writers. .

A big 🏆🏆🏆🏆 to those non - voters from ALL abhigya writers, as you guys are proving us that we were not at all impressing you all and we are not reaching upto your expectations....

Hoye... Voting buddies and my lovely writers.. Dont laugh... Okay... See, the non voters are getting upset and embarassed na... Say sorry to them... If not, by any chance they will vote and it will sure hurt their fingers na.. ..

Sorry my dear non voters, my voting buddies and dear my abhigya writers are like this only... Please forgive them...  So, I apologize to the non voters on behalf of them and dont strain your fingers by clicking on 🌟 button....

I wont like if it hurts your fingers by a single press... Phew... Too hard to press na... Hmm... I understand your struggles... Dont strain...

Okay...

Now to this story,..... Happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 5000+ reads and 830+ votes and a maximum of 73 votes to its credit...

Shot. 13:

Honey (aaliya), pooh (purab) and Ajju (Arjun) are happily sharing the happenings to pie (bulbul)... Pie is jumping in joy and hugs purab...

Pie: Oh my goodness... Im so happy... So, aaliya di's master mind is working brilliantly... Wah... Wah... So, pragya di is trapped... Such a talent you have got aaliya di...

Honey: Am I really good???

Arjun pulls aaliya closer: Yup... Why not??? My honey is an intelligence queen na... She trapped both her bhai and our dolly very cleverly...

My honey is such a brilliant girl in tying the love knots... So, pooh n pie just close your eyes now... Im gonna give my honey a big reward....

Pooh and pie laughs and moves out leaving the love birds Arjun and aaliya....

Aaliya: No... No... Ajju... Its okay ajju... I dont want any reward...

Arjun: But, Im way too pleased to give you sweet heart...

Aaliya blushes and shivers as Arjun is getting very close to her... She closes her eyes, her lips trembles , her body is getting ready to accept the reward which arjun is willing to give ..

Arjun smirks on seeing Aaliya's nervousness... He moves closer to her and places his lips on her forehead.... Aaliya's heart beats are racing too fast and she is completely intoxicated with the cologne and closeness from Arjun's body...

Suddenly, something cold touches her neck... Aaliya is shocked and opens her eyes to see a beautiful golden locket in her neck... She opens it and sees Arjun and Aaliya's picture on that ..

(My edit... How is this???)

Aaliya: wow... Its amazing ajju... I did not expect this gift... How sweet...

Arjun rises his brow: So, whats my loving honey expects from me...

Aaliya (whispers) : I thought like a bee, you will take the honey...

Arjun: Oh I see..  I heard you... So, no backing off... Im pleased to serve my lady...

Arjun bows dramatically making Aaliya to giggle... He pulls Aaliya closer and takes the sweet nectar from her lips and sucked it like a bee but slowly, deeply and passionately for a long time and their lips too danced to the rhythm of love...

They parted after a long time... Their foreheads met ..

Arjun: So, when is my honey gonna say about our love to his bhai???

Aaliya: Whaaatttt???? Not now... Bhai will kill me for sure n he wont allow me to near you...

Arjun: hello drama queen... Nikhil jiju n tanu di knows everything n have your forgotten who im???

Aaliya: Nah my love... You are my fiance...  my soon to be husband... Our marriage is fixed already by your parents, nikhil bhai n bhabhi... But, abhi bhai does not know you na... So, lets inform him later....

Im thanking god that till now he has not opened the topic... If he knows you were the one, then surely he wont allow us to see and also to sit together in class...

Arjun: 😱😱😱😱😱.. Then lets maintain the secret honey...

Pragya is blushing and writing down something in a notebook seeing her laptop and between she is giggling happily.. Bulbul comes there n notices that her di is upto something...

Bulbul: What's going on di???

Pragya: Nothing much pie... penning down some romantic song lyrics to sing... You know pie... Me and Abhishekh sir gonna do a rocking fusion dance in the annual meet....

So, im selecting some songs to sing n abhishekh sir will be selecting some dance numbers. .. Its going to be a mashup and mix of both song n dance together...

Bulbul: Huh... The concept is nice... But...

Pragya frowns: whaaatttt but???

Bulbul: yuck... Who on earth will perform with the professor... You have become too boring di... Why not you choose some hot and handsome guy in our college..

Pragya yells: That's your limit bulbul.. Not a word against Abhiskekh sir. .. dont you have eyes... No one can near his charms, smiles and handsome look... Wah... What a man he is...!!!!!

Bulbul: Huh... Whatever... Dont get close to him di... Remember you are meant to become aaliya di's bhabhi and you are supposed to marry his bhai... How hot and happening he is... Aww... If Im you, I will marry him the next minute...

Pragya: "😂😂😂😂 really... Then day dream okay... I know what Im doing n remember no one can be my husband other than my Prem... How about saying this matter to pooh???"

Bulbul: You are pleased to do it di... Say something to that idiot... Atleast he will feel jealous n do something to impress me...

Pragya: Hoye... Dont scold my pooh okay...

Bulbul sighs and comes out... She calls aaliya....

Bulbul: Di... 👎👎👎👎.... Our plan flopped... Pragya di is not at all opening anything... Just keep on saying abhishekh sir only and she is very clear that she will marry her prem only...

Aaliya: 😱😱😱😱 God... Why this dolly is confusing us???? Okay let me think something... I will call you later pie... Bhai is coming ..

Aaliya cuts the call... Abhi comes and sits near aaliya and caress her head..

Abhi: Aalu..... My sweet sissy... My cute aalu darling...

Aaliya:  😕😕😕😕😕.... what's it bhai??? You love is overflowing.... Tell me whats the matter??? What shall I do for you???

Abhi: wah... My cute sis has become smart now a days...

Aaliya rolls her eyes: stop your cheesy talks bhai... Come straight to the point...

Abhi: Aaluuuuu...

Aaliya (irritatingly) : Im ears bhai...

Abhi: Can I get our college chairman pragya's number???

Aaliya: 😱😱😱😱 whaaatttt ????
(Pov. Aww .. super... Now only you are coming in my track bhai).... Why did you need her number??? I would have been happy if you have askd dolly's number....

Abhi: Will you give me pragya's number or not???

Aaliya smirks: I dont have her number bhai ..

Abhi: Dont bluff aalu... I know you have her number... Will you give me or shall I get it from college???

Aaliya: Grrrr... Okay will text you...

Abhi giggles on seeing the number and runs to his room... Aaliya smiles happily and dances in happiness and shares the message to her planning committee...

Yup... Aaliya has wtsapp group named "mission abhigya" in which Arjun, nikhil, tanu, purab and bulbul are members... They discuss their plans in d group to join abhi and pragya ..

Pragya is deeply involved in finding some romantic songs' lyrics.... She is way concerned that the songs should emote her feelings for her love Abhi/prem indirectly....

Pragya frowns when her phone buzzes... She got a call from an unknown number... Pragya irritatingly attends the call...

Pragya: Hello... Who are you??? Why are you spoiling my mood???

Man: That's so rude sweet heart.... Talk sweetly and romantically my loving fuggy...

Pragya: what the hell??? Who are you idiot ???

Man: Your love... Your soon to be soulmate my darling...

Pragya: Disgusting... Are you in your sense??? Dont you have shame to talk to an unknown girl like this..

Man: 😂😂😂😂.... Pragya... You are so cute when you get angry... I would like to pinch those cheeks when you get angry ....

Pragya fumes: What's this bloody crap??? How do you know me???

Man: 😂😂😂😂😂 ... I know you in and out... Im seeing you daily in college... But poor me... You are not even seeing me...

Pragya: God... Who the hell are you???

Man:  patience pragya darling... Im Rockstar... I will reveal who im when the right time comes...  Forget your dramatic one sided love and dont ever dare to get close to the stupid professor....

I dont like it when you are near him... Im warning you pragya... You are only mine... You are this Rockstar's soulmate.. Dont try to get close with him...

Pragya: Really!!!! Then hear me you stupid dumbo rockstar... Im going to be close with Abhishekh sir... 😂😂😂😂... Take care of your heart...  It may break for sure..

Me and Abhishekh sir are going to perform for a fusion... Iv chosen the very romantic and intimate songs... Im very eager to see your sad face...

Man: I will surely stop you from doing that pragya... Dont challenge this rockstar...

Pragya: Go ahead... Im gonna win for sure...

The call gets cut... The man laughs and his face is revealed ..

Its none other than Abhishekh sir or pragya's Abhi or prem...

Abhi's pov.: "Aww... What's happening to me??? Never mind... Pragya is my love... But, I cant say it directly to her or get close with her....

I know pragya..  you will start to get close with me inorder piss off the unknown Rockstar... Wow... What a plan abhi... Way to go..."

Abhi pats himself dramatically... He too starts to search for some romantic dance numbers... He is too involved in Selecting songs.....

He gets a notification from an unknown number....

When Abhi opens it and saw the dp and its a picture of a doll...

Hi this is dolly...

Abhi: oh.. so what do you want...

Dolly: Of course you...

Abhi: shut up and stay away from me... Its good for you...

Dolly: 😂😂😂😂... I cant... You are mine only...

Abhi: Stupid belief..

Dolly:  its confidence... By the way, dont ever try to cheat me okay... Remember you are only mine.. dont go near that stupid pragya...

Abhi: ohhhh... that's the point... So, you will be pissed if I go near pragya na... (Smirks )

Dolly: yes...

Abhi: woha... Then Im pleased to do that. .. And dont ever try to harm my pragya... If i find you, I will smash you into pieces...

Dolly: let see..  who is gonna win atlast...

Abhi gets irritated and keeps the phone far away from him... A girl giggles that her plan is gonna be a success...

Is pragya is chatting with abhi as dolly or anyone else???

Is it aaliya n teams plan or is it anyone else' plan to spoil the image of dolly to abhi???

So, whose plans gonna be a success???
Who is going to out number whom???

I know all are waiting for Abhigya's dance rehearsels n performance na... From next chapter onwards..

Stay tuned....

Keep guessing what's going to happen next....

Eagerly waiting to see your valuable comments...

And dont forget to ........

A long update na... Almost 2050+ words.... Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes.....

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Winding up....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Get ready to see the romantic dance performance of Abhi and pragya soon..

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro