9. I can't do that for sure....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The morning sun rays peeps in to wake up the two beauty queens
dolly (pragya) and pie (bulbul) to wake up from their deep slumber....

Bulbul yawns and looks at her Pragya di... She could not understand what makes her di to blush like this... She does not want to spoil her di's smiley face and gets inside the washroom to freshen up.

On the contrary, Pragya is blushing too hard as she never imagined such a dream will come in early morning..
She knows that her mom used to say that the early morning dreams will come true..

She visualizes the scene she had in her dream..

Pragya is wearing a bridal lehenga... She is struggling to tie the rope in her blouse... Suddenly, a gentle hand of abhi holds pragya and ties her blouse and touched her back seductively making her to turn crimson red...

Then Pragya sees that she is dressed up like a bride and Abhi is in his bridal sherwani winking at her...

Then Abhi ties the mangalsutra and fills her kumkum... Then Abhi scoops Pragya in his arms and marches towards the room...

Pragya blushes too hard and prays that her dream should come true... She gets up to freshen up and moves towards college...

Bulbul is watching her di's facial reactions and behaviours very strange... Bulbul cant find out what is happening to pragya????

Pragya is the one who never cares about what she wears... She is not a fashion freak... She won't apply make ups or anything... She will come just like that to college...

But Bulbul wonders what has happened today to her di as she is constantly checking her dress, hair style, make up and all and also nagging bulbul to say whether she is looking good or not...

Bulbul shooks her head in disbelief....

The screen shifts towards mehra mansion...

Abhi dressed up and comes down to have his breakfast .. He felt happy on seeing nikhil and tanu happily talking to each other...

Abhi: Good morning guys...

Nikhil: Good Morning bro... Have a good day...

Tanu: Jiju... Breakfast is ready... Shall I serve you???

Abhi: Hold on Tanu... Where is Aaliya??? Is she still sleeping??? We all can have breakfast together na..

Nikhil; No bhai... Aaliya has left already... She had breakfast too...

Abhi: Why so early??? Still we have one hour na...

Tanu: Its her habit jiju... She used to go early so that she can pick up her dolly n pooh too will join them and pick up pie...

Nikhil stomps tanu's feet to shut her mouth... Just then Tanu realizes that she has mistakenly spilled out dolly n aaliya goes together in bike...

Abhi: So... Aaliya n dolly goes together in same bike .... So, you two know who they are but you guys wont tell me who is that dolly na..

Its okay... Aaliya n dolly in same bike... Then its going to be easy for me... I will find out who she is???

Tanu and nikhil gasps on hearing abhi... Abhi had his breakfast and moves to college...

Tanu calls aaliya: Honey... I forget and spilled out that you and dolly goes in same bike... Be careful... Jiju is planning to find out about dolly...

Aaliya: Dont worry bhabhi... Chill up... Iv a counter plan... Bhai wont find out...

Aaliya and purab is waiting outside and horning for pragya and bulbul to come out... Bulbul comes out...

Bulbul: hi... Honey di.. hi Pooh...

Aaliya: hey Pie... Where is my dolly???

Bulbul: Don't ask me di... Something has gone inside di...

Purab: Why what happened???

Bulbul explained what all the things happened from morning...

Purab: Unbelievable...

Aaliya: But I expected this... Our love birds are trapped... Let's enjoy the show guys...

Oh my my!!!! Wooooow.... Amazing.. An angel she is.....

Purab turns and whistles on seeing pragya: Hey pie... Where is my dolly??? Have you seen her anywhere??

Aaliya: Haan... Pooh... I can't find my dolly here... Hey pretty Angel... Can you say where my dolly is???

Pragya: Honey... Pooh... Stop teasing me... 😊😊😊😊😊

Purab: My god... I did not expect to see my bold dolly as a blushy angel....

Aaliya: Hey dolly... Why such added beauty haan???? You have not done this to impress our hitler na... If i find that, i will kill you...

Dont forget that you are supposed to love my bhai only... Keep tht in your mind...

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁😁.... Dont day dream okay... Dont forget our challenge ... Wait n watch honey... I will love and marry only my prem (abhi)..

Aaliya is confused now... She knows very well that pragya has dressed up only to impress her bhai or the professor abhishekh prem mehra...

Suddenly, aaliya recollects her bhai's name... Abhishekh Prem mehra .. aaliya's mind squeals in happiness and she wishes that her dolly's prem should be her bhai abhi only...

They reach the college... Abhi is waiting hidingly behind a pillar to spot who is dolly... But to his dismay, aaliya comes alone....

Abhi watches out is anyone joining her or not .. but none joins her .. All the students starts to come, so abhi has no other choice to move from there to the staff room...

The classes starts.... Abhi has made up his mind that he should not look at pragya anymore... He takes a deep breath and enters d class and accept everyone's greetings...

Abhi starts to take class... He write down some problems on the board and asked them to copy... When abhi turns, his eyes falls on pragya's glowing face...

Abhi scans pragya's face, her mesmerising eyes, her button like nose, her luscious lips, her swan like neck, her blushy cheeks and its making abhi to become insane... But, he sighs that pragya is not even looking at him as she is too busy in taking notes...

Pragya smiles when abhi turns disappointed.... She blows a flying kiss to abhi without anyone's knowledge... Abhi felt a ticklish sensation in his body and turns to see pragya but felt disappointed as his girl is not at all noticing him which evokes the male ego in him...

Abhi: "Alright class... why not we start our seminars???"

Aaliya: Yes sir... Im ready...

Purab: yup.... Me too ready ..

Abhi: what about you miss.pragya???

Pragya: I hope so....

Abhi felt irritated as pragya is not at all looking at him and showing attitude... Though he made up his mind to not fall for his student, but his ego pops out when his girl not paying any heed to him...

Aaliya and purab starts their seminars and they did really well... As instructed, the seminars were clearly discussed and questions were raised and aaliya and purab answered it brilliantly...

Abhi: Good job.... Purab and aaliya... Im impressed... Keep up d good work always... And now, the most popular and our college chairman, our class topper pragya gonna present and share her views" (says in a mocking tone)

Pragya knows very well that abhi is mocking her wantedly... Pragya starts to take the seminar but abhi purposely asked her many tricky questions which are way too tough and pragya stammers to say the answers...

Abhi: Its a very average performance miss. Pragya... Better concentrate on what you do... Dont boast you only know eveything...

Look at me... Be sincere in what you do... Okay class lets meet in the communication development class "

Abhi moves out... Some laughs silently on seeing pragya...

Arjun: Hey dolly... Dont feel bad...

Aaliya: Why not i kick this hitler???

Purab: How dare he to talk like that???

Pragya: leave it guys... Im fine... dont worry.. Let me freshen up and come...

Pragya moves out from her class and her eyes welled up automatically... She moves to the abandoned corridor and kneels down and cried..

She wiped her tears and started to move but abhi is standing there blocking her way...

Abhi: what are you doing here???

Pragya: Nothing sir... Im just going to freshen up...

Abhi: why your eyes are red???

Pragya: none of your concern sir... Sorry sir... I did not meant to...

Abhi: Hey why are you talking too low???

Pragya: hmm... My loved one hurted me purposely as i have not looked at him.... But unknown to him, im seeing him only...

Sorry sir... Its getting late... Iv to move... I will promise you sir, I will try my level best to get in your good books sir... You will appreciate me for sure"

Abhi felt really bad on seeing pragya's cries and her sad face... He knows he is the reason for this as he has purposely did that as it hurted his ego... He mentally curses himself for doing this to pragya...

Time runs...

All are seated in canteen..

Aaliya: Hey dolly... Come on cheer up....

Purab: Why not we do something against that hitler... ???

Arjun: Guys i have a brilliant idea...

All felt happy and they hi- fied as their plan gonna trap abhi for sure...

Pragya: Let me move... Im not in a mood to have anything... And dont plan any stupid things.... Please....

Pragya runs from there and she is not at all listening to anyone's pleas... She rushes out and something in her is saying to cry aloud... She runs like mad and want to pour out her heart to her diary...

Suddenly,

Pragya collides with someone and falls.... She is not on the ground but on the place where she wants to drown..

Yup .. Pragya falls exactly on abhi's lips and their lips collides... Abhi wished to continue further and tries to initiate the kiss but pragya hurriedly gets up...

Pragya: Im so sorry sir... I did not meant to... Dont mistake me please... Im in a hurry... Sorry sir... Please forgive me....

She runs without hearing anything from abhi... Abhi wants to go behind pragya, hug her and console her and say that pragya has all the rights on him...

But abhi could not do so as his mind screams its unfair for his profession.... Abhi sighs and mentally notes that he cant love pragya and he wont do that....

Pragya runs to her class.... She wiped off her tears and notices no one in the class.... She pats her back proudly... She laughs like mad holding her stomach....

What has happened???

Why pragya is laughing???

Will pragya says about her prem to her friends???

Will abhi and pragya join together???

To know more stay tuned...

Dont forget guys... What else... Cast your votes and pen down your comments...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes....

A long update na... Almost 1850+ words...

Keep reading and do support me...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro