8. My love... My soul... My Prem....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry... Sorry.... Sorry... Too late na... Pretty please forgive me...

Just 7 shots... But votes crossed 400+ and a maximum of 55 votes to its credit.... Thanks for all your love and support...

Hope this continues further too and eagerly awaiting to see more votes n more comments from the silent readers too...

All are very desperate to know na, who is Prem ... Lets do one think... Today pragya gonna pen down her feelings... Lets peep in secretly and find out who it is... 😉😉😉

Deal... But no one should shout okay as may of your guesses are gonna be correct..strictly 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇
Or else this pragya will strangle us all....

Now lets move to shot. 8

Abhi comes down and hears Aaliya and tanu discussing something seriously... He understands that they are planning to do something...

When Abhi nears them he hears aaliya saying... " Bhabhi... I'm sure Bhai gonna fall in mu dolly's love for sure... He can't escape from her.... You know na, no one can reject her...

Such a sweet heart she is na... Aww... I'm so eagerly waiting to see dolly as abhi bhai's wife and my bhabhi... I hope that day will come soon.... "

Abhi smirks on hearing Aaliya's speech...

Abhi: What's going on here???

Aaliya and Tanu was shocked to the core .. they did not know what to answer him...

Abhi: I asked what's happening here???

Tanu: vo... Jiju... That... That...

Abhi: Tanu... Go and bring me coffee... I've an important discussion with aaliya...

Aaliya... Come to study room okay...

Abhi marches to study room making aaliya to freeze in shock...

Tanu: Honey... honey.... Aaluuuuu... What happened??? Why are you standing like this??? Jiju is calling you na go...

Aaliya: 😭😭😭😭😭

Tanu: what's this honey?? Why are you crying????

Aaliya: Bhabhi... 😭😭😭😭... I think bhai heard our plans... Can't you see how he is very angry... 😭😭😭... He will kill me.. Who knows, he will give more assignments tommorrow tooo... 😭😭😭😭

Tanu: 😔😔😔 noo... don't cry dear... Go and hear what is jiju saying???? He won't punish you like that because you are his chotti na... Go... I will prepare coffee and come...

Aaliya nods her head and takes baby steps and enters the study...

Aaliya: Bhai .. shall I come in...

Abhi: come in ( anger and rude tone)

Aaliya stumbles in fear...

Aaliya: what's it Bhai???

Abhi: Tell me what are you planning against me Aaliya???

Aaliya: nothing Bhai... Why will I do so????

Abhi: I heard aaliya... You are planning to tie up me, with your dolly na... It won't happen ever...

Aaliya: why??? Why??? Why???

Abhi: Because... I can't love anyone... Don't ever try to force me....

Aaliya: Oh... You can't love and get married.... But you can kiss anyone right???

Abhi: Aaliyaaaaaa.... (Shouts)

Aaliya: Dont shout Bhai... I've seen how you were kissing ... What you are doing with that pragya then??? Tell me...

Abhi (stammers): vo .. vo... Nothing... It's just an accident... Nothing is planned... Even I don't know who she is at that time... You are mistaking me.....

Aaliya: voh... Just accident... Don't bluff bhai.. You are very bad in saying lies tok..

Abhi: Leave that matter... Come to the point.... Tell me who is your dolly???

Aaliya: Trying to change the topic haannn... Dolly is my pretty doll...My bestie.... My cute darling.... But the real name od dolly is.... That's secret... She is of my class only.... Find out who she is???

Abhi: May be she is sitting near you right???

Aaliya: Nooo... My dolly is a genius you know... She did not sit with me today... She has find out easily that you are my bhai...

Abhi: whaat??? How is that possible???

Aaliya: That much love, she has on you bhai... But bhai... Please stay away from that pragya.. She wont suit you... I want only dolly as my bhabhi...

Abhi: I thought Pragya is your friend...

Aaliya: Yeeks.... She is not my friend... She is just my classmate and she is d college chairman na, so we have to be together with her...

But she is not a good girl, bhai... How shamelessly she kissed you not even considering you are a professor??? How will she behave like that??? I gonna kill her....

Abhi: stoppppp it Aaliya... Not a word against pragya... She is a very nice and good girl...

Aaliya: Bhai... She is trapping you... Why can't you see that??? She is a shameless bitch....

Abhi: Nonsense... She is a very good girl... I can feel that in her closed eyes, trembling lips and some unsaid feelings inside her... She is not a bad girl at all...

I can clearly understood that someone is trying to make her look bad infront of me.... Who knows it may be your dolly's plan??? Keep it in your mind... I won't think bad about Pragya, whoever says ...

Aaliya: Bhai... Dolly won't do like that.... Listen Bhai... Please stay away from that pragya...

Even dolly felt really very bad that you too kissed pragya happily... For dolly's sake, maintain some distance from pragya... Please... Dolly warns you not to get close with pragya....

Abhi: Who is that dolly to order me??? Only one thing is stopping me... If not I would have proposed pragya when I saved her from the pool...

Aaliya: whaatttt??? When did thia happen???

Abhi: That's not a matter.... Listen... Pragya is Such an innocent girl... But she is always ending up in kissing me with someone's plans... 😊😊😊😊..

I cant even love or propose her now... Let me be her professor, till she finish her studies... 😔😔😔

Aaliya: whaaatttt??? No no... You can't cheat my dolly...

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁 gud joke... You and your stupid dolly's day dreams...

I'm a professor... I know its a sin to love his student... I can't do injustice to my profession...

Whoever it is I cant love anyone??? Let god decide what is good for me... But, I will tell you never n ever I will marry your stupid dolly... Keep it in your mind and say to her too...

Abhi barges out.... Aaliya could not control her smile...

Aaliya: 😁😁😁😁😁... Oh my god Bhai!!!! What a love!!!! What an explanation!!! 😁😁😁

You are being trapped and sealed by my Dolly, already Bhai... And you too have gone deep in your love and fell completely for my dolly's cute face na.

Her smile is enough to fall for her bhai... But she kissed you in your lips and you too reciprocated it without any hesjstance... 😉😉😉😉

But your so called profession is stopping you na... Wait n watch bro... How im going to link up my with my dolly.... Nah... Nah... Your love... My bestie pragya....

Pragya is blushing too hard... She is smiling uncontrollably... Again and again, their kiss is lingering in her mind... She touches her lips lovingly and again a blushy smile creeps in her lips...

She twirls in happiness... She took her diary and kissed it lovingly...

Pragya's pov: ( writing in diary)

sorry buddy... This is going to be your last kiss... I cant kiss you anymore... Im gonna kiss my prem only more and more...

What are you seeing haan??? I have found my prem atlast... You know i have kissed him too... He came as a saviour and saved me from death... First time i kissed him in his cheeks and then... 😊😊😊😊😊....

You know fate too want us to unite... when aaliya is willing to trick and link up with her brother, it always ended up in kissing my prem...

Oh my god!!!! I can very well say he is a kissologist... 😊😊😊😊... Yup... He is a great kisser... He has guided me very well and taught me how to kiss and to enjoy with full passion pouring all our love towards each other...

All our kisses are accidental but it always ended with full passion... But, as a stupid i ran away from him....

What shall i do??? Iv met him after long years... That too very close... Before our eyes met, my lips are attracted towards him...

I dont know how my lips are easily linking with his.... 😊😊😊😊.... Im talking so shamelessly na... What to do buddy??? I cant control my feelings...

But i dont know whether my prem will like me or not??? Will he love me???

I forget to tell you na.... Today i got a biggest shock of my life... The love of my life, my crush,. My obsession, my love, my prem is standing infront of me as my professor and introducing him as "Abhishekh Prem Mehra"....

Wow... Abhishekh... Abhi... Prem... I can call him whatever i wish... But he is my professor... Is it okay to love my professor???

But im loving him from my childhood na... So, it wont be a problem... iv to do something now... I can feel he too loves my kiss and reciprocates it whenever my lips meet his...

But love??? Will he accept me? What will happen if he rejects me saying that im his student???? No ways.... Im gonna make him fall for me...

Wait n watch professor.... Im gonna get centum in the love subject... Im going to teach you what is love to you....

Pragya smiles and kisses abhi's photo lovingly which she has drawn in her imagination....

What's gonna happen next???

Will pragya's secret be known to her friends???

Will aaliya finds out that her brother abhi is pragya's prem???

Will abhi be trapped in aaliya n pragya's plans????

Will abhigya become one irrespective of the fact that he is a professor and she is a student???

To know more stay tuned...

Make d stars to shine with your votes... Hope to get 55+ votes... You guys r gonna pull me soon with your votes... Deal??? Im ready with next part ... If i reach d target, i will update d next part soon.... What say???.

Dont forget to comment and pen down your views...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Words used : 1650+

No time to proof read... Forgive me for grammatical and spelling mistakes if any....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro