7. Trapping the Hitler in a terrific way...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support guys... Thanks for voting for this story in teen fiction category..

Im happy that many like this story... Just in 6 shots, the story has crossed 2200+ reads and 330+ votes and a maximum of 53 votes... Im so happy...

Im so sorry to make you all wait for long...

Now without boring you all lets move to our shot. 7

Pragya was huffing and puffing and enters d classroom in a hurry.... She runs and sits in her place... Her face is completely red and she is blushing too hard.......

Her lips are trembling in joy with a complete sweetness of his lips is still lingering in her mouth.... She gently touches her lips and blushed a lot and takes her personal diary to pen down her feelings....

Meanwhile, in the canteen, abhi is dumbstruck by the sudden assault and he does not know how to react... He moves his gaze here and there as if anyone has seen that romantic kissing scene

There seated the naughty gang Aaliya,  Arjun, Purab and Bulbul, who are chatting with each other... Abhi is horrified whether they have seen this or not...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Arjun: oh my god!!!!

Purab: oh god honey.... What have you done???? Our dolly is gonna be killed by the hitler professor...

Arjun: Already he has targeted us all and he is very desperate to separate and punish us...

Purab: Mummy... 😭😭😭.... I can't take any other punishment.... Two seminars are enough for me.... 😭😭😭😭....

Aaliya: 😁😁😁😁😁.... Oh my lovely boys... Cool down... Chill up guys.. Nothing wrong happened... All is happening as per my wish only...

Bulbul: Honey di... I'm completely confused now... You are very eager to make pragz di as your bhabhi...

Instead of linking and making Pragz di close with your brother, why you are doing like this ??? Why you asked to kiss a random man that too ...

Arjun: The hitler professor of ours...

Purab: Oh god... That too deep liplock... Sure we are going to face our funeral soon... Pie... I dont want to die before marrying you...

Arjun: Haan... Me too, Honey.... Let's get married before the Hitler kills us all...

Aaliya beats Arjun and purab and gave a deadly glare towards them...

Aaliya: Dramabeez... Shut up you three... Everything is happening as planned only by me... All is well.... Only Dolly is my bhabhi...

No one other than her can near my Bhai... I know Dolly has laid a strong foundation with her lip locks and I know my bhai has started to melt for her...

Soon they are going to become one... My darling Dolly with my Bhai.... I'm so happy today.... Yippie....

Ajju: What are you blabbering Honey??? Have you gone mad??? Don't say that the hitler is your bhai...

Aaliya: Ofcourse.... He is...

All in chorus: 😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt????

Aaliya: Guys... Don't you remember his name... He is Abhishek Prem Mehra, elder brother of the great Aaliya Mehra or your buddy honey...

All: youuu... then why did not you tell us he is your bhai ad he is joining here as professor...

Aaliya: even im not aware about tht... He irked me so much today... How dare he to punish me... He is my bhai only in home not here...

So, i gave him a sweet shocking punishment with my dolly..... See his face.. he is dumbstruck... 😁😁😁😁

Purab: but honey.... Dolly will be punished na.. He will surely get angry on dolly and how come he will fall in love with her....

Bulbul: oh god!!!! Will he hate di???

Aaliya: Dont worry guys.... He wont do anything like that... Even he wont look at dolly from now on closely... He is very shy and he has some principles...

But i have a plan come on.... I will tell you all.... Convo muted... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Aaliya: shall we do it...

All four in chorus: hurray.... Lets do it... ( All hi - fied)

Aaliya gets up from d seat n along with bulbul she comes near by to abhi and shouts...

Aaliya: pie... You know... There is a research on kiss... If a girl kisses a man and if he reciprocates it with full passion means, they will tied up for a long time you know...

Bulbul: really....😨😨😨😨

Aaliya: haan... Cutie pie... That too if it repeats again and again means that too in short time, a strong foundation is made for their love and a life long bond is made in between them...

Aaliya and bulbul acted as if they have just noticed abhi and greeted him and went to the class.... Abhi is completely dumbstruck and does not know how to react....

The classes went on...

Abhi came for d last class... He took d class and acted very strict... He diverts his attention towards others... He did not wish to see pragya ..

Suddenly, purab gets up and asked a doubt... When abhi turns , his eyes fall on pragya and abhi's only focus is on the luscious lips of pragya which he tasted twice ..

Abhi mentally scolds himself for doing this.... But pragya's blushy face is making him go weak.... Abhi made up his mind and screams to his innerself that it is a sin... A professor is not allowed to love his student .. It is unethical and unfair for his profession...

Abhi diverts his attention and answers purab... Abhi faced a tough time as purab, arjun and aaliya wantedly asks questions and made abhi to look at pragya...

The classes gets over... All rushes to go to home.... As usual rabul went in a bike... Pragya joins with aaliya but before they start...

Pragya: God... I have forgotten d book in class.... Wait some time na.. please honey... I will get it and come... iv to prepare for seminar... Sorry... Sorry... I will just come...

Aaliya: okay dolly... Come soon...

Pragya runs in a hurry and picked up d book from her table and started to run.... All of a sudden, she bumps with a person and is about to fall when a strong hand holds her in her waist....

But the control is lost by the person too and they both fall on the ground and pragya falls exctly on his lips and their lips met making both to froze in shock....

Pragya has kissed no one other than her hitler professor abhi again but its unexpected...

Their gazes are on each other and they wished to froze d moment for sure.... But, reality strikes both... Pragya gets up quickly and runs like a tornado before abhi catches her ..

Pragya rushes out....

Pragya: honey... Take d bike fast...

Aaliya: what happened???

Pragya: again n again im messing with d hitler professor of ours... Sure he gonna kill me...

Aaliya: what have you done????

Pragya: when i was returning... I bumped with him nd fall on him...

Aaliya: That's it na... Its an accident dolly...

Pragya: But... I fall exactly on his lips making my lips to lock with him....

Aaliya: 😁😁😁😁 really!!!! Super... Super... Aww.. romancing d hitler haan...

Pragya : shut up honey...

Aaliya: but dolly... Dont forget.... remember you have to become my bhabhi... Dont dare to love that hitler okay... If you do so, i will kill you...

Pragya: Again and again im saying honey... I have only one love... that's my prem... No one can separate me from him..... By hook or crook, i will make him mine...

Aaliya: oh... Did you find him???

Pragya: yes...

Aaliya: who is that???

Pragya: that's suspense...

That's d time pragya and aaliya came near pragya's house... Pragya runs away from aaliya's clutches....

When aaliya is about to chase pragya, aaliya's mobile starts to ring.... Its her bhabhi tanu in d call...

Tanu: hey honey... Where are you ???? Why are you late???? Your brother nikhil is eating my head... Come soon..

Aaliya: oh ho... Chill up bhabhi... Just now i dropped dolly and i will be there in 10 minutes okay...

Aaliya reaches home... She saw abhi and does not look at him... She talks with nikhil and tanu....

Tanu: Hey honey... How is your classes???

Aaliya: huh... This d worst day bhabhi...

Nikhil: why??? What happened???

Aaliya: hmmm.... An arrogant, dumb, egoistic, rude professor came to our class... He boiled all our nerves.... He is an irritating strict hitler...

Do you know he gave us punishment too...

Tanu: oh so sad... Jiju... How is your new college??? How is the students and all???

Abhi: hmm... Not bad...

Nikhil: hey honey... What's going on???? Why are you not talking to bhai???? Bhai you are also going to aaliya's college only na... Who is that idiot hitler professor who irked our little aalu???

Aaliya: Bhai... Dont scold him... You will regret for that...

Nikhil: oh... Is he that much powerful???? I dont care... Im nikhil mehra... How dare he to punish my sister aaliya mehra???

Aaliya: He dares because he is also a mehra. .

Tanu: what are you saying???

Aaliya: He is our hitler professor
( points her index finger towards abhi)

Nikhil: whaattt??? 😨😨😨😨.... Is it bhai???

Aaliya nods her head as yes...

Nikhil: what's this bhai???

Abhi: Nikhil.... Dont question me... Its my profession.. Iv to be strict in my class....

Im so sorry aaliya... I did not mean to do so... Im always your loving brother... But im your professor in college .. dont say it to anyone okay.... Especially to those three...

Aaliya: okay bhai... But you have to help me in preparing my seminar or else my hitler professor will kill me tommorrow...

Abhi twists aaliya's ears nd she screams in pain... Abhi smiles and go to his room to freshen up...

Tanu: hey honey... Did jiju meet dolly??? Did he find out pragya is dolly???

Aaliya: They met... But dolly does not know about bhai... But pooh, ajju n pie knows it...

And bhai too does not know about dolly but some interesting scene happened....

Tanu: What's that???

Aaliya: Touching... Touching... Kissing... Kissing.... Meeting of lips.. That too 2 times ..

Tanu: really!!!!

Aaliya: ya one i planned... Other happened accidentally... And, we made a plan.... ------

Just then, abhi came down.... Tanu and aaliya are shocked to see abhi there and where scared of abhi's reaction as they are planning together to make dolly and abhi to love...

What's gonna happen next,???

What will be abhi's reaction???

Will abhi fall in love with pragya???

Will abhi's professional ethics backs off him from loving his student pragya???

Who is pragya's prem???

What's in pragya's diary???

What are all the plans made by aaliya n her gang along with taakhil to unite abhigya???

Keep guessing....

Stay tuned...

A long update na.

Almost 1875+ words.... No time to proof read... Forgive me for mistakes...

Vote as much you can... But more than 50 okay.....

See you all soon...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Winding up....

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro