15. Best laid plans...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support and love...

A very big sorry for making you all wait so long... Sorry again for late update....

Lets move to our shot. 15:

Mission Abhigya group is in full form...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂.... Oh my god!!!! I'm flying in happiness...

Purab: yup... I can't believe all our wishes will come true soon...

Arjun: what a love!!!! What a chemistry!!!! Wah... Mind blowing...

Bulbul: sensational, sizzling, hot dance Iv ever seen... Oh my my... Aaliya di... Really your bhai is a rockstar...

Tanu pouts : I missed it... I would have been studied there to watch tht. 

Nikhil: Hey dont worry darling... We will see their performance is annual meet na ..

Arjun: But jiju... We never expect that they will be so good in dancing... Just we had a glimpse for a minute .. Im damn sure they are going to set the stage on fire...

Purab: In simple words... Its not dance practice... Its a romantic, love game between two lovers....

Bulbul: I have a doubt... I accept Pragya di gets close with Abhishekh sir to irritate us... But how come Abhishekh sir be so close with di...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂... My silly pie... Whom do you think this aaliya mehra is??? I just warned my bhai saying him not to be so close with pragya if not dolly will get angry... Simple... Bhai did it to irritate dolly but poor bhai does not know pragya is the dolly herself... 😂😂😂😂

Purab: Guys... Wait... I got message from Abhishekh sir..

Aaliya: why bhai have to message you pooh???

Purab: Not to me honey... To dolly... (After a minute) 😱😱😱😱.... Really this man is gone crazy and sure he is gonna be a love guru ...

Arjun: dude... I cant understand...

Purab: To irritate dolly, Abhishekh sir has sent a picture of him with pragya... Oh my my... Such a hot and romantic pose... Aww....

All replies: Really.... Please... please update the photo...

Purab smiles widely and clicks the snap and forwards it...

All replied : 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Aaliya: Okay guys... Its time to take another action... So, let me handle my bhai n pooh give a counter reply to bhai and ajju you know na wht to do and pie do something to get dolly's diary.... All clear right...

Everyone sends yes and the plans are to done correctly...

Abhi is choosing the songs and sorted out 8 songs in a whole... He just want to think how to mix those songs... They have to sing as well as dance... Nothing strikes his mind...

Aaliya barges inside Abhi's room angrily...

Aaliya: what the hell is this bhai???

Abhi: why cant you see aaliya??? Its my dancing rehearsels photo with pragya...

Aaliya: Stupid bhai... Dolly is crying... Who asked you to be so close with that pragya and you have purposely send it to my dolly to irritate her na... Shame on you bhai...

Abhi: Never dare to rise your voice against me aaliya.... Not a word against pragya too... Got it... I know what Im doing... Get lost...

Abhi roars in anger... Aaliya fakes as if she is scared and went out with a wide smile in her face...

Pragya is just admiring the photo she got... She traces the photo lovingly..

Pragya: Such a nice photo.... I want to frame this in our room.. but I dont know whether my wish can come true prem... I know you want to know who is my love na???

But Im hell scared to tell you that you are my puppy love and secret crush...  I dont want to get love out of pity.... I want you to accept me wholeheartedly before knowing who my love is....

Pragya smiles and drifted to sleep dreaming about her love and happy life ..

The college resumes the next day... Kirti, jas, nivi and shaki are hell scared and are sitting like robots who are deeply engrossed in their books as if they are directly recording the notes into their head.....

Pragya comes inside and spots the four with fearful face... A naughty smile creeps in pragya's lips and she goes near them with attitude...

Pragya: Hey guys??? What's going on hun??? Seems like all are very very busy...

No one said a word...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... I told you all not to open your water tanks when Abhishekh sir takes class... But you guys are adamant to drool him na... So enjoy the punishment...

Pragya starts to tease them and they begged pragya to go from there as they want to prepare for seminar...

Later, Abhishekh sir enters the class with his typical angry bird face, an attitude of a terror, arrogant like the hitler and a steadied walk of a dignified professor...

Purab (whispers to arjun) : Is this the same crazy, love sick puppy or is he some other man???

Arjun; shut up pooh... That's love... This is his profession.. oh my god he is glaring at me... (Composes and sits as if nothing happened)

Aaliya: stop murmuring ajju n pooh... Our hitler is glaring at us... Oh god.... He is smiling on seeing pragya and saying something through his eyes... See... This dolly is also blushing... God... For heaven's sake this is class...

Purab: The great match maker honey now only knows this is class hun... Not bad...

Abhishekh: What's going on there??? If all your discusssions are over, shall we proceed  the class...

Abhishekh sir is in full swing and takes the class in a jiff.. He made sure that everyone understands the topic very well...

Abhishekh: That's all for today's class... So, shall we start the seminar sessions... Young ladies... Are you four ready??? Who is ready to come first???

The four nervously stands there.... Pragya asks nivi to start the seminar first... Nivi mentally curses pragya for taking revenge and starts taking the seminar... Most of the time her attention is distracted seeing Abhishekh sir..

Abhishekh: Okay .... Its fine... Could have been little better too... Next who is going to start...

Shaki takes the stage but she is sweating profusely.... No words comes from her mouth... Only air is coming out on seeing abhi's charming smile...

Abhishekh: How long are you going to stay still miss. Shaki??? Will you start or shall I look on to your marks???

Shaki who is enjoying hearing her name , horrifies and takes the class nervously.... Though, its a pretty good attempt, out of nervousness shaki could not present well...

Abhishekh: Good one... But leave those nervouseness and focus your attention only in studies... Got it...

Shaki nods her head and comes down.. Same happens with kirti and jas... But they did their parts pretty well as they diverted their gazes from Abhishekh sir with utmost difficulty...

Abhishekh: Good job girls... So, the next four get ready tommorrow... Got it... Okay class... Let me move...
By the way pragya, be there on time and avoid those unwanted people....

Pragya giggles on hearing Abhishekh sir's sarcastic comments on aaliya, purab and arjun....

Pragya: my lovely buddies you all heard it right... Sir does not want anyone's presence there... So, avoid coming there or you have to face his wrath...

Aaliya: Dolly... Stay in your limits... My bhai will feel bad if he knows this...

Pragya: I dont mind... Whether its your bhai or the irritating stalker, rockstar, I care less... Sir wants the best performance... so, Im gonna do the best...

Purab: Who is this new entry rockstar???

Pragya: Who knows??? Some silly guy... Anyways im getting late bye... Catch you all later... Dont come there and see our hot romantic dance okay... 😉😉😉😉

Purab: This girl is purposely teasing us na...

Arjun: Calm down pooh... Our lovers are with us na....we too can do some performances... What say honey...

Aaliya: Huh... Lets see... But already we are in a problem to find pragya's love... Now this new entry rockstar... Hey wait .. rockstar... Bhai's nick name is rockstar during college time... Is it bhai???

Already Iv  sensed somewhat pragya's prem as bhai and now rockstar too... If it is so??? That will be nice na..

Purab: Yep... Lets hope for the best..
You two go to canteen... Let me pick my pie n come there...

Arjun and aaliya sighs and walks to the canteen to find out who is behind pragya...

Pragya is on time before abhi and starts to do warm up exercises before starting the rehearsels... She has changed into a comfortable dress to do practice...

Abhishekh: Hey pragya .. you came... Good...

Pragya: Yes... Si... Abhi... Im on time or else my Abhishekh sir will take me lectures on sincerity, puncuality, obedience and so on... God... Im not in a mood to hear those phylosophical talks... (Pouts)

Abhi chuckles on seeing pragya's kiddish behaviour...

Abhi: That much horrible he is taking you classes... He is good for nothing na..

Pragya: No... No... No one can match him in taking classes... But only boring thing is his phylosophical talks...

Abhi: accha... Lets leave that matter... Pragya... Iv finalized the songs... Have a look...

Pragya's mind screams on seeing those songs... She is dancing happily inwardly... All the songs are her favourites and romantic ones too...

Abhi: So, we have to decide a concept before we do the rehearsels... We cant dance fully or sing fully... As its a fusion, we have to plan a clear concept so that it will be perfect...

Pragya: Iv a suggestion abhi... As all are love songs, lets keep love as a theme...

Abhi smiles widely and they starts to discuss how to sing the songs inbetween.... They starts to practice songs as well...

Day were rolling on... Abhishekh sir is in full form in class room taking lectures and asking the class to take seminars now and then.... At first all were irritated with his hitler mode but later on they used to it and starts to enjoy his classes...

Abhi and pragya are getting closer day by day... There were so comfortable with each other... In class, they behave as a professor and a student... But while rehearsing, they are partners... They used to tease n play like real lovers...
(Ofcourse they are na)

Abhi starts to call pragya as fuggi whenever they are alone... Pragya first got irritated with this name, later she finds it very cute when compared to dolly....

They finalized the costumes, stage arrangements and properties to be used... They made sure and looks after each and every minute detail as they want it to be the best ever performance ..

Aaliya and her gang are very happy that their plans are going in a positive way and prays to god that no ones eyes should fall on their closeness and bonding...

A day before the annual meet, the college is completely getting ready with all the arrangements for the annual meet... Pragya and abhi are sincerely rehearsing...

A peon came in and says..

Sir... Principal sir calls you and the college chairman, pragya to his room...

Abhishekh: Is it so urgent???

Peon: Dont know sir...

Abhishekh: Okay you can leave... We will come there... Pragya... Lets get changed and go and meet principal sir...

Abhi and pragya gets changed and goes towards principal's room... They were wondering what's the hurry to call them...

Principal: Come in Mr.Abhishekh... some in pragya... we have confirmed the chief guest for the function.... As the important and favourite professor of many students, I want you and our college chairman pragya to honour and welcome the chief guest...

Pragya: pleasure sir... By the way, May I know who is the chief guest sir???

The principal says the person's name... Pragya notices the change in Abhishekh sir's face... It conveys varied emotions... Pragya wonders what's the problem he has because of that person...

The screen freezes on Abhi's sad face and pragya's confused face...

Who is going to be the chief guest of the function???

Why abhi gets sad on hearing the person's name???

Will pragya be able to find out the reasons for abhi's mood off and will she support him to bring him back to his cheerful mood???

Will the fusion dance takes place as planned or will the dance be spoiled because of the person's entry???

To know more stay tuned...

As usual given a long update with 2150+ words...

No time to proof read... Forgive me for mistakes...

See you all soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Closing the college gates for time being....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro