25. The hidden love ...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my goodness... Here we are in the 25th chapter... A silver jubilee guys...

Without all your love and support, this would not have happened... The story which I started as a short story has become a fanfiction, with the awesome response given by you all.... Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making this possible...

So, don't wanna bore you all much.... Expecting all your love and support to reach greater heights....

Warning Alert: Read at your own Risk...

Those who are not comfortable with the contents, better skip this story....

Now to shot 25:

Abhi and Pragya are sipping their coffees.... Abhi is deeply engrossed in some thinking, but Pragya's eyes is mischievously studying and drooling on her love of life, her Prem, her Abhi as much as she can....

When Abhi turns his attention towards Pragya, he saw her looking at him intently... A smile creeps up in his lips on knowing the effect, he has on his fuggy...

But the mischievious and naughty Abhi didn't reacted much , yet he raises his brow and asks her what she is looking at... Pragya suddenly winks at Abhi, blows a kiss, making Abhi to gasp in shock...

Abhi's pov.:  Oh my my!!!! Unbelievable girl.... Winking and blowing kiss just like that... huh... This Fuggy is always a package of surprises...

She never fail to surprise and impress me... She is way too bold and never mind anything at all, to give shock to me now and then... Poor me not able to do anything in return...

Abhi it's really going to be very tough for you to handle your fuggy... She will surely annoy you, by calling you as sir.... She will surely initiate the talk about kiss for sure...

Think of a quick plan and escape from her Abhi... Never and ever, lose you self control before this fuggy... God... What am I going to do now???

Yeah... I got it... Oohoo... This is going to be the only solution to shut fuggy's mouth... I'm damn sure, she won't let me know that or give it to me... So, I can easily escape from you my love...

Oh god!!!! Fuggy darling... Please don't twist your lips like this... I'm turning wild and I can't control myself... I'm holding my desires only for one thing..

Tell me those three words... Say you are only mine... Admit it that I'm your love of life and your soulmate... Then see your Abhi's romantic side .. please darling... Say soon... Don't make me to wait long...

I will give you just three months, till your college ends... Before the final day of your exams, you have to confess your love to me... Or else I will scoop you and elope with you, after the exams....

So, the choice is yours fuggy... Better admit the fact that you have forgotten your puppy love and your mind is filled only with my thoughts and your heart is beating only for me....

Abhi comes out of his thoughts when Pragya shooks him hardly...

Pragya: Abhi... What happened, man??? What's bothering you??? What are you thinking haan????

Abhi: Nothing... Just some random thinking about life and family...

Pragya: Ahaan... So, my professor Abhishek sir is turning philosophical today... Did I have to hear any boring lectures today sirrrrrrr???

Abhi smiles : No... not at all... Today I'm not in a mood to give any lectures... We will have our breakfast, fuggy...  Then we can talk as much as we can and we will watch movies too...

Pragya: Okay... Fine then..

💮💮💮💮💮

After sometime,

Pragya: Abhi... Say something about you  and your family...

Abhi: Ahaan... You want to know about me... I'm Abhishek Prem Mehra, your professor and my fuggy's buddy Abhi... A strict professor, who is fondly called as hitler by my students... A jovial and friendly man, which is known only to my fuggy...

Pragya: Huh... As if I don't know... Say something, I don't know  about you Abhi...

Abhi: Hmm... I don't have parents... I have a brother and a sister...  My brother is married and my sister is engaged and going to get married soon...

Pragya: Wow... Then your route is already cleared right???

Abhi's pov.: Whaaattt... Route cleared... 😂😂😂... Oh my god... This fuggy has thought that they are my elders... Not bad... Let me maintain that image...

Abhi: Yup... Route cleared at last... But waiting eagerly for the green signal from my girl..... Say something about you, fuggy...

Pragya: I'm pragya Arora, the elder daughter to my parents and I have a sister Bulbul, you know her na... My Papa is Raghuveer Arora and my mumma's name is Sarla Arora ... A small family...

Abhi and Pragya talked a lot and discussed about their likes, dislikes, interests and so  on... They watched movies, played some games, and spend their time together...

Later at evening,

Pragya: Abhi... I wanna ask you something... You won't mistake me na...

Abhi: No... Not at all... Shoot out...

Pragya: Yesterday, you said to me na... You will kiss me, if I call you as sir, when no one is around... But you ran away yesterday, when I called you as sir...

Today too you didn't say anything, when I called you sir by mistake and sometimes intentionally too... May I know why you didn't kissed me???

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Tell me directly  fuggy that you need a kiss from me... 😉😉😉😉... I'm ready to give you, if you ask me directly...

Pragya: Hoye... Here no one is dying for your kiss... I just tried whether it's working out or not... 😊😊😊😊

Abhi: Okay... Okay... I believed you sweetheart, you are saying the truth only... No need to blush and all... 

Pragya (whines): Abhi... You are teasing me so much... This is  unfair...

Abhi: Aww... My cutie... Such a baby doll you are... 😂😂😂😂... Just for fun darling... Chill up okay...

Yesterday when you said Sir, I really turned mad and want to punish you with my kiss... But I composed myself, as I consider that a kiss should be given out of love and not as a punishment...

Pragya: Wah... Wah... Super logic... 

Abhi: Of course... Abhi always thinks right... So, we can have a deal fuggy...

Pragya: what's that???

Abhi: I just need a favour from you... My mind is getting corrupted day by day... Don't know when Im going to end up losing all my control...  So, will you help me???

Pragya: What's this puzzle and all... I want direct deal always...

Abhi: Huh... I'm wishing to kiss you too... But something is stopping me... Let's have a deal...

I just want to know who is your puppy love and I want to see your diary... I know it's very wrong to read one's personal diary , but I want to know how much you loved him...

Pragya is stunned and doesn't know what to say, but hot tears rolls from her eyes voluntarily... Abhi is shocked to the core to see Pragya crying like this...

Abhi cups Pragya's face and wipes her tears...

Abhi: Sorry Fuggy... I didn't meant to hurt you... Please, don't cry... Forgive this idiot friend of yours please...

Pragya: It's okay Abhi... You are way too genuine and expressed your wishes and feelings... But I'm in a bad condition... I can't reveal about that to anyone...

Please understand my feelings... I am willing to show it to you but... I couldn't show it to you because I...

Abhi interrupts : I understand Fuggy... It's okay... Don't think much... Stop crying... Smile now na please....

Pov: Damn it... Abhi... Such a fool you are... You made her cry... You made her to  remember her everything... Idiot... You kindled her puppy love again...

God... Why am I messing up everything??? Enough is enough , Abhi .. Just calm down... Don't dig your own grave....

From now on, your Fuggy's mind should be filled only with your thoughts... Keep her happy and she has to fall for you at any cost... Your mission is to make your Fuggy as your soulmate any how...

The rest of the day went on happily... Abhi reached his home for dinner late at night, after ordering pizza for Pragya...

Abhi: Hey guys... How is the day...

Nikhil: Bhai... You came... How is your friend???

Abhi: Yeah... Doing good...

Tanu: Jiju... Can you have the dinner, now???

Abhi: Yeah... I'm damn hungry... By the way, where is Aaliya??? I haven't seen her in morning too.. Aaliya... Aaliya... Come here....

Nikhil: Bhai... Aaliya is not in home... She went for a short trip...

Abhi: Whaaatttt... Where did she go??? No one informed me about that...

Nikhil: Calm down, Bhai... Yesterday, Aaliya's in-laws called me and said about some family trip... So, I allowed Aaliya to go... Sorry bhai... My mistake only... I forget to inform you...

Abhi: Ohhhh... It's okay... By the way, who is Aaliya's fiance??? I've not met him, till now... Why he is hiding from me???

Tanu: 😂😂😂😂... How will he come before you, jiju??? He is scared of you na, as you are his Hitler professor ... (Blurted the truth unknowingly)

Nikhil stomps Tanu's feet to stop her in middle, so that she doesn't  reveal anything further more...

Abhi: Whaaattt... Is he studying in the same college or is he in the same class as of Aaliya??? What's his name??? I wanna meet him...

Tell me one thing... Are they meeting in the college??? This is ridiculous Nikhil... How are you permitting all these haan?????

Nikhil: Bhai... Calm down... He is in your college only, but studying in a different department... Aaliya is not at all meeting him...

Now too, I permitted Aaliya to go, as her in laws aaked her to come... Even Aaliya's fiance is such a gem of a person...

He cares for Aaliya a lot and he even didn't wish to meet you too, so that no one in college knows that you and Aaliya are siblings and Aaliya is engaged with him only...

Abhi: Oh... Such a good person... Eager to meet him... But I'm worried much Nikhil... This Aaliya is always sitting very close by to that two boys in the class...

She is always wandering with that two boys and laughing and chatting with them... I don't know how will Aaliya's finance take it, when he sees that.... He shouldn't mistake her right...

Nikhil and Tanu knows pretty well that it must be Arjun and Purab oklu... They controls their laughter and sighs not to blurt out anything more...

Nikhil: I know them pretty well, Bhai... It's Arjun and Purab... Right???

Abhi: Yup... You know them Nikhil...

Nikhil: Yes bhai... They are Aaliya's best friends and they are friends of Aaliya's fiance too... They are like Aaliya's body guards...

Abhi: Oh then it's oky... Hey Nikhil... Then you could have known about that dolly na... May I know who she is???

Tanu: Why are you asking about Dolly, jiju??? you are so eager to meet your would be wife haan

Abhi: what rubbish??? Never dare to say that again...

Nikhil: Bhai... Why are you not accepting dolly??? We all wish to have dolly as your wife... How long will you be like this??? We want to see your marriage and why are you delaying it...

Abhi: I didn't say, I won't get married and all... I will marry only the girl I like the most and not that stupid dolly...

Tanu: Jiju... Is there is any girl in your life??? Tell us jiju... We want you to be happy...

Abhi: Still not... But soon , I will bring my soulmate before you all...

Abhi whistles and walks to his room after having dinner... Nikhil and Tanu hi-fies and informs the mission Abhigya group about the happenings...

The days passes....

The college gets reopened after a short break.... All are chirping and happily walking inside the college campus... The laughter sound, the happy go chats are filling the air...

The four naughty young girls,
shaki (Shakiabhigya) , jas (JasPrad), kirti (kirti1705) and nivi (dharunyaa)
are chatting very happily...

Shaki: Huh... I missed the college so much...

Kirti: Ahaan.. Don't bluff... Say directly na you missed Abhishek sir soooo much...

Shaki: 😊😊😊 yup... My days didn't passed without seeing him... Huh... My dream boy...

Jas, kirti n nivi in chorus: ya for us too... We too terribly missed him so much... Poor us...

Jas: But Im little bit jealous on that pragya... How lucky she is to dance and be with Abhishek sir na...

Nivi : Huh... Im way too jealous... I just wished I would have been in that place...

Kirti:  Leave the past... Let's focus, how to impress Abhishek sir from now on...

The four were keep on talking how to impress their hitler professor Abhishek sir and how to drool him without anyone's knowledge, unaware of the fact that the four eyes are watching them murderously...

Abhi who passes by that class has heard their conversation but he couldn't control his laughter on  watching the scenario.... Abhi's heart is flying with lots and lots of happiness....

So, what has happened???

Will abhi confess his love to pragya???

Will pragya reveal to abhi that he is her puppy love, prem???

What will happen if abhi knows arjun is aaliya's fiance???

Will the  mission abhigya's teams mission gets successful or will it be a big failure???

To know more , stay tuned...

As usual came.up with a long update of 2200+ words...

Sorry for typo errors nd grammatical mistakes of any...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazy Mahii

Signing out.... Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro