33. Will you be with me always????

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the love and support...

Sorry friends... some problem in watty... So I unpublished the shot... Sorry for the inconveniences as some maintenance are going on in watty , it seems...

Kudoos to sugancsr for finding the exact answer , what pragya has done for the students... Congrats sugan... Only you guessed it right... 👏👏👏👏👏

So gear up for some lovey dovey moments between our professor Abhishek sir and our college student's committee chairman Pragya Arora, in the surprise news which Pragya gonna announce....

(My edits... How is the gif??? Just trying for the first time...)

Will Abhi propose Pragya saying that she is his love of life???

Will Pragya inform to Abhi that he is her puppy love, her secret crush Prem ???

Will Pragya came to know that Abhi is none other than her buddy Aaliya/ Honey's elder brother ???

Will Abhi finds out that Pragya is Aaliya's bestie dolly???

Will Arjun and Aaliya caught by Abhi romancing each other????

Will Abhi came to  know that Purab, Arjun, Aaliya and Pragya are besties????

Who is going to steal Pragya's diary and her chain and to know what is inside Pragya's dreamy fantasy (diary)???

😂😂😂😂.... For a change asked all the questions before itself....

So, we will know the answers for this very soon....

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed....

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Now to shot. 33 without further adieu:

The principal asks pragya to do the honours and inform the students about the happy news to all the students... Pragya too smiles brightly and comes near the mike...

She saw her love of life, her childhood crush, her man of dreams, her love of life, Abhishek prem Mehra adoring his fuggy with a breath taking smile and showing thumbs up to her without anyone's notice....

Pragya with a blushy smile nods her head as if she has accepted his wish happily and takes the mike and greets everyone...

Pragya: So, all are ready to know what is the happy news??? Are you all excited like me??? Come on....
I want to hear all your excited and happy voices.... So, shall we show how much we all are excited for this???

All the students shouts aloud showing their excitement... Pragya claps her hands and asked everyone to join her.... After the thunderous claps subsidies, pragya continues....

Pragya: It's our victory friends..... We all did it finally.... Oohoo... So, we are starting next week for the surprise and one week its going to be full of fun and enjoyment....

Why all are blinking your eyes like this haan??? Still you guys couldn't get what I meant to say... Alright.... Let me break the suspense.... The suspense is.....

You all know right that our college management is very very strict and never allowed students to go for any college tour.... Its a long term wish of all the students studying in this college to go for the college tour together with our friends....

I, being a chairman of this college want to do something for all the students before I leave the college... So, I tried my level best to convince the college management... Not only me, even the professors too supported me in this regard....

Finally, the college management agreed to allow us to go for the tour along with the supervision and guidance of all our professors.... All are happy right??? Finally we did it friends.... Oohoo....

The students cheered and clapped on hearing the happy news.... Pragya smiles and continues....

Pragya: So, this one week will be going to be really busy for all of us... All the professors wish to rush up the portions to compensate the one week lose and so I need all your kind cooperation in this regard....

So next monday, we will be starting for the trip and all will get the schedule and details on this monday about where the trip is scheduled and which staffs are supervising your batches.... Gear up guys...

Lets all have fun and enjoy happily... Please do make sure that the management should never regret for allowing us to go for the trip.... I hope you all will do it and thanks once again for all the support....

Pragya finishes off and comes down after talking with the principal.... The principal too wishes the students and walks out...

The students dispersed happily and all starts to discuss about how they gonna prepare themselves for their trip...

Pragya walks ahead accepting everyone's wishes... She sees abhi from far gesturing her to see her mobile after she reaches the class... Pragya nods her head and showed thumbs up and walks to her class...

Pragya is highly irked when pooh (purab) , arjun (ajju) and aaliya (honey) surrounds her with a bright smile in their faces....

Pooh: Congrats dol.... (Stops as pragya glares at him angrily) congratulations pragya.... You did a very big thing... Really im so happy that you did this brilliant thing as a chairman with your sole effort....

Pragya: Thanks.... Its my duty and nothing much... I don't deserve any separate credit for this.... Its the victory of the students power....

Arjun: Pragya.... As a chairman, you proved.... congrats .. Pragya... Can I ask you something??? Don't mistaje me please...

When will our dolly be back to us??? How long will you going to be like this??? Wont you forgive us??? Why are you punishing us all like this dear??? Please come back to us...

Aaliya: please darling.... Don't do this to us... We all are suffering a lot without you... We all feel like we lost our souls... At least talk to us na....

Pragya: Huh... Seriously.... 😂😂😂😂😂.... Don't joke guys...
Im talking to you all only... Whenever there is any college committee meeting or any infos regarding college, Im contacting you guys only na...

Purab: You are talking to us only as college committe chairman pragya and not as our bestie dolly???
Pragya: What's there to talk to you all other than as college chairman???... Purab, aaliya and arjun, Im reminding you all again and again... Im just Pragya... Pragya only....

Who are you all to me??? Why I have to talk to you all unnecessarily??? The silly girl dolly who believed you all is dead already and never will come up before you all ....

Oh... purab, you are talking as my so called sister bulbul's to be husband na... But let me clear you one thing mister.... When I don't have a sister, who are you to me???

See... I don't want to listen all your dramatic talks and fake friendship dialogues and blah blahs... I hate all these nonsense and I don't have time for all these shits... Allow me at least for sometime to live in peace....

Just two months, everything will get over... What's there to be between us.... Nothing.... I know how to make my life happy and don't worry I will not trouble anyone and go far away from all your sights....

If you guys need any help, you can very well contact me... Huh... Stupid me... why you guys are going to need me...

You two are engaged already na arjun and Aaliya and you, purab has already got your marriage fixed with bulbul.... So, no problem in your lives...

Only, im the one left alone who has to struggle hard to get my love... I know how to help myself and I don't need anyone's fake concern at all....

Aaliya: dol... (Bites her tongue) Prag... Pragya.... Why are you thinking that we wont help you??? Tell us who your love is... We will do our best to unite you with your love....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂.... 👏👏👏👏👏.... The best joke of the year... I like it aaliya... Good job... You have a bright future in acting... Anyways thanks for your fake concern.... I know how to get my love...

I just need a green signal from my love.... That's all... If he says yes, I don't care about anyone... Even I don't mind, if my parents are against my wish too....

Enough of all the sacrifices Iv done all my life and I don't care for anything from now on.... Why Iv to bother when no one cares about this pragya????

Huh... You guys have wasted my precious time.... 😱😱😱😱😱.... I have to rush up now.... God... He will take me lectures for coming up late.... aargh.... 😬😬😬😬

Pragya rushes inside the class and picks up her bag and runs out towards the back side gate of the college..

If she would have turned up and saw the crying and devastated faces of ajju, pooh, honey and pie, (bulbul) (who heard everything when she was about to enter the class to call purab), who knows pragya would have forgiven them for sure at that moment itself....

But fate is smiling vigorously on seeing the best of the best friends, lovable sisters are being separated because of a mere misunderstanding and miscommunication between them...

Here no one is to be blamed.... All are equally at fault... Its the insecurities and lack of trust played vividly in their separation.... A silly truth which they hide from each other for good reasons has drastically separated them and made them to stand apart...

Pragya stumbles in her steps.... She is feeling as if her heart is pricking into pieces.... She knows she is behaving very bad with her besties but how can she tell them that she is doing everything purposely...

Pragya's pov.:

Sorry my dear pooh, ajju and my dearest buddy honey and my little pie .... I know how badly Im hurting you all... My words are rude enough to make you all worry and get sad...

But I don't have any choice other than this ... Im badly wounded and hurted and my heart is not at all in a condition to listen to me or hear your pleads...

Though my mind is ready to accept and forgive you all, but my heart and soul are not in a situation to listen as it's being highly troubled and badly suffered....

Please give some space for me... I will come up soon as your dolly... I know you all will help me to gwt my love and my happiness means a lot to you all... I will forgive you all only when you all accept my abhi/prem as my soulmate...

Tears were flowing uncontrollably from pragya's eyes... She is not in a state to understand where she is going and what she is doing... Pragya doesn't know that she has walked outside the college gate without her knowledge ...

Abhi who comes there with the car sees pragya walking ahead without minding anything and her sad and crying face pricks abhi's heart to the core... He rushes up and shooks her hardly....

But pragya is in not in a state to react too... Abhi just pick her up in his arms and places her inside the car... The teary face of pragya makes abhi to feel sad .. He slowly bends down and sucks her tears and kisses her eyes ...

Pragya comes to the world feeling the warmth of abhi and his kiss conveys pragya that how precious she is to him... Words were not exchanged... But thier silence speaks volumes between them...

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: Hmmm...

Abhi: Fuggy darling... I know pretty well that you like to be in my embrace like this... But my hands and body became numb as we are staying like this for a long time...

If you leave me, I can stretch my hands and body... If you allow, we can go and have something to eat or drink... Pretty please .. Im damn tired and hungry...

Pragya gave a death glare: Youuuuu.... 😠😠😠😠... Khadoos.... Heartless moron... Always talking about food... Idiot... 😬😬😬😬

Abhi: Ahaan... Madam ji... Don't you know how much the cry baby sitting beside me will pounce on the food as if she is starving for years... Now a days, she is eating my portions too... poor me... 😞😞😞😞....

Pragya's cheeks turns red as abhi is teasing her knowing well that she stealthily eats from abhi's food... Her lips curved to a smile uncontrollably..

Abhi: Haan... That's like my girl... How many times I told you not to over react for anything... Why are you like this fuggy???

Why are hurting you like this??? Tell me what is bothering you or is anyone troubling you... Let me show them, how its bad to mess up with my fuggy....

Pragya: Nothing like that abhi .. chill up... Some bad incidents came into my mind.... That's all....

I will tell you everything when the right time comes .. Where will I go abhi without letting you to know about everything....

Abhi: So, you mean to say that you will be with me all my life right... Promise me fuggy that you wont leave me and be with me forever....

Pragya with a teasing smile: So, professor sir is not at believing me haan... That's so rude... Im not going to promise you... I will show you everything through my actions...

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief and drives the car rashly and angrily... He is feeling very bad as pragya didn't promised to be with him always...

But pragya on the other side is planning something and she wants to show to abhi how much she loves him and how he is a highly prized possession for her which she longed and carved for years...

Little did pragya knows that if she would had promised abhi at that time, they will not have to face such a worst situation in the future and they will not have to regret for the bad decision they have taken to broke their hearts....

(Don't get panic and start to scold me that Im going to separate abhiya... Patience paves ways.... Dramatic twists are ahead but those who knows me fully can proceed this story futher... Have some trust in me....)

Abhi: So, fuggy what plans for tomorrow (Sunday).... We have only this sunday as the coming week is really busy with additional classes and all... We cant go out too...

So, tell me, what plans for the trip... Fuggy... Say something na... Why are you getting sad all of a sudden???

Pragya: Abhi... You only coming with us na.... I can't be away from you for a week... 😞😞😞😞.... Do something abhi... You only have to come with our batch and this is final... I don't take any of your excuses....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Again and again you are proving that you are little baby... Aww my cute baby (pulls her cheeks and kisses her there)

Pragya pouts: Now a days, you are kissing me too much abhi...

Abhi: Yeah... I will do like that only... What's your problem... Haan... Now I get it... Are you feeling that Im giving kiss to you as if you are a baby and not at all giving kiss to you like a....

Pragya: Shut up.... 😊😊😊😊.... Don't divert the topic... Tell me what I ask for...

Abhi: Arrey meri ma... Don't get angry... How will I stay away from my fuggy??? Im only coming with you all... All done from my side already... You don't need to worry about that....

Moreover, I wish to come for some other reasons too... Don't you know my fan girls will feel bad, if they didn't see me for a week...

How much I've to plan... Who knows anyone can fall in love with me seeing my charms...

Pragya gets angry and starts to beat abhi hardly...

Abhi shouts: So... sorry fuggy.... please... please... leave me... Iv got one more happy news to you and a surprise too for you...

Pragya: What's it???

Pragya gasps in shock and her face become pale all of a sudden on hearing abhi's reply....

So, what's going to happen next????

What did abhi said to pragya???

Where are they going for the trip???

(Suggest any hill stations or historically important places in India... Majorities choice will be considered)

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

Sorry for silly errors and mistakes, if any.... Not proof read...

As usual, a long update of 2775+ words..

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Have a good day....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro