35. A good Hearted soul knows the importance of friendship and love...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Unbelievable thing happened again...

Wanna know what....

Your crazy buddy mahii is being followed by 650+ people.... Not able to believe it right...

Doctors always say na...

"Oh god!!!! Its a medical miracle..."

Like that it happened 😂😂😂😂😂....

Anyways, thank you so much all my followers ... Im short of words...

Expecting this kind of numbers in the form of votes in future....

Will it happen???

Fingers Crossed.... ✌✌✌✌

Dedicating this chapter to all my lovely followers...

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Read at your own risk and strictly no bashing is allowed....

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Now to shot.35:

Abhi and pragya enters the boutique to shop for the dresses for the college trip... If anyone sees them from far, they can clearly say that they are one such crazy love birds... But they pretend as if they are only, best of the best friends...

Abhi is not in a mind set to propose pragya as he is really very scared of pragya's dreamy, puppy love and he is not in a mood to lose pragya at any cost...

He want pragya all for himself only and he is planning not to convey his love to her, rather he wants to propose her directly for marriage and win her by hook or crook.... Abhi is way too stubborn and he can't imagine a life without pragya...

He always thinks that pragya's puppy love Prem as his sautan not aware of the fact that pragya's prem (childhood crush) is none other than himself, Abhishek prem mehra only...

Pragya on the other hand understands the feelings of abhi very well... She felt a heart to heart connection between them which conveys abhi's feelings and immense love on her... Rather she want abhi to be a man and propose her for the wedding....

For a man like abhi who is in love madly, his love became his main weakness and he will be scared to hell as he can't digest anything that can snatch away his love from him.... But for a woman like pragya, love become her pillar of strength and she can do anything for the love and can win it at any cost....

Abhi and pragya holds each others hands lovingly and is  keep on searching for the clothes.... Pragya is choosing for abhi and abhi the alternate.... Pragya brings a pile of dresses for abhi and dumped in his hands to try it...

Abhi: What is this fuggy???? Have you gone mad??? What the hell is this....

Pragya: Hoye... Professor sir... Mind your words... Cant you see... These are dresses... Just go and try these without arguing...

Abhi: You have gone completely nuts fuggy... What have you chosen for me??? Remember Im your professor and for heavens sake don't forget that we are going for college trip and not for our honeymoon madam....

Pragya gasps in shock and her cheeks turns red all of a sudden on hearing the word honeymoon and she straightens her face with much difficulty and frowns at abhi...

Pragya: Shut up you idiot... 😬😬😬😬 If we go for honeymoon, I will choose not like this... But... 😉😉😉😉... Shall I show you that now abhi....

Abhi:  Oh my god... You are turning too naughty now a days fuggy... 😊😊😊😊😊... Unbelievable... Fuggyyyy... please baby... These dresses aren't too much for the trip... How can I wear like this fuggy... Try to understand.... Please...

Pragya: I know mister... Professor sir just chill up and calm down... This is only for my abhi not to the hitler professor Abhishek sir.... You are going to wear and show it only for me when we sneak out alone...

Abhi: whaaatttttt... 😨😨😨😨😨... Sneaking out alone.... How is that possible.... Don't scare me like this fuggy...  You are going to kill me for sure...

Pragya: Huh .. Just shut up and do what I say .. go now.... I know what to do... Better you keep mum....

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief... He knows pretty well that when his fuggy decides something, he can't counter argue with her... Abhi being an obedient lover boy, nods his head pleasing pragya and he got a cheek kiss in return as a compliment for being a good boy and behaving properly....

From far, Pooh, ajju, pie and honey are watching the scenario.... The way abhi and pragya are talking and standing together cleary explains them that they are madly in love and how they are possessive on each other....

Aaliya (honey) not able to control her excitement and happiness on seeing pragya kissing abhi, squeals in happiness making everyone present in the boutique to look at her as if she is an alien... Arjun gasps in shock as aaliya has trapped them very badly...

Pooh and pie prays to god not to get trapped by abhi...  They drags aaliya aside and scolds her for over reacting but they are hell scared as they don't know whether abhi has seen them or not...

The next day,

Arjun, purab and aaliya are sitting nervously in their seats praying that they shouldn't be get caught by abhi at any cost... They are sitting as if they are in a middle of fire and the smirk in pragya's face makes them to get too much fear...

Pooh (purab) : Honey did your bro ask you anything in home...

Arjun ( ajju) : shut up pooh... Im the one to be ripped into pieces... Don't make me scared... If he knows this, he can stop our marriage too... All because of this stupid honey's over excitement...

Honey (aaliya): Pooh... Ask you friend to shut up or I will kill him... He is boiling my nerves and making me also to get scared...

Pooh: Hello madam... He is your friend too... Rather ajju is your lover, fiance and soon to be your husband.... Why I need to tell him haan... You guys deal this matter.... Thank god...
I have hidden safely...

Arjun/ aaliya: you are a cheat pooh... You bloody Traitor... Mister purab khanna... Keep this in your thick head... We wont spare you, if we get punishment... We will drag you too inside that....

The three were arguing not aware of the fact their professor Abhishek has entered the class and looking at them... The three suddenly stops speaking as they senses the silence in the class ...

They have seen their death in the form of their Hitler professor Abhishek who is glaring at them angrily... They gulps hard and they hold each others hands tightly to hold on their fear....

Abhi points them and moves his fingers asking them to stand up on their places... The furious look of abhi is making them to see the hell before their eyes...

Abhi: Don't you guys have any sense at all... You three are grown up this much but you are behaving as if you are kinder garden kids... Have some shame at least...

You three are holding a responsible position in the college committee... You have to be a role model to your fellow students but you three are nothing but spoiled brats...

How much punishments you are getting from me??? Cant you guys behave properly that of your age... Just worthless gooses... Look at me... Dont down your faces... Irritating bafoons of this class...

Well don't smile as if I will leave you before punishing you three... Come and meet me after the classes... Got it... Pragya... You too come with them okay...

Abhi starts to take the class with utmost sincerity after sending the trio outside... Pragya really feels pity for ajju, pooh and honey as they are standing outside and listening the class... Pragya pleads abhi through her eyes to leave them but abhi neither paid heed to pragya's pleads...

Later that night,

Abhi comes down to have dinner with his family.. He can see pin drop silence in the table and Tanu is serving nikhil and aaliya without saying anything... Abhi understands what's going on but he starts to eat the food as he is hell hungry...

After dinner, when abhi is about to go up leaving the table, nikhil with lot of hesitancy blocked abhi's way as he can't say no to their sister aaliya's pleads and he is also not at all ready to face the wrath of the angry aaliya mehra...

Nikhil: Abhi bhai if you don't mind... Can I have a word with you...

Abhi: I know nikhil what you are going to say... You don't know anything nikhil... Do you know what this stupid aaliya is doing in the class... Youuu... Aaliya... Stay there quietly not a word... Got it...

Nikhil... Tanu... Just listen to me okay... This aaliya is doing everything out of the box... She is not behaving properly in the class... Even Im Wondering is this the same aaliya mehra who is a well matured girl...

I don't know what is happening to her when she is with that two idiots arjun and purab... Nikhil... I know they are aaliya's friends... But I don't like their behaviors....

Well to say, I don't like aaliya's closeness with that Arjun... Why can't this girl understand, what will happen if his fiance or her in laws see when she is this much close with arjun...

Ask her to behave properly and stay in her limits nikhil... Remember if anything spoils her wedding, you all will see the worst side of mine....

Aaliya: I didn't expect this from you bhai... How can you talk like this??? I know that pragya only....

Abhi roars in anger: Just shut up aaliya 😬😬😬😬.... What do you know about pragya... Do you know what... She is the one pleading me to not to punish you all....

I still cant understand why you hate pragya this much... Whenever you three do any mistakes, pragya is the one who always begs me not to punish you all... I don't know why that stupid pragya is favouring you all when You three don't treat her as a friend...

Such a sweetheart she is... Pragya is really a gem, Aaliya... She always talks as if you three are her besties and she even fights with me many a times, if I punish you all...

You are always talking ill about pragya but when it comes to you aaliya, this pragya will get really mad and turn the world upside down... She won't mind to bash me too, if I say a word against you...

Don't talk bad about pragya... She likes you so much but what are you doing... At least try to treat her as a fellow human...

Pray to god aaliya... You should get a bhabhi like pragya... I swear if pragya becomes your bhabhi, she will look after you like a mother... Lucky is the family who will get pragya as the bahu... Im warning you aaliya, if you hurt pragya , then you will see my worst side....

Abhi bashes and walks to his room and closes the door with a big thud... Aaliya is shedding tears uncontrollably and tanu and nikhil wipes her tears....

Aaliya: I said na nikhil bhai and tanu bhabhi... I know my dolly won't be angry on me... see how she talked on behalf of me... Im so so happy...

This is enough for me... I will make my dolly to be back to normal soon.... But did you to notice what abhi bhai said to us... He indirectly hinted us all that our pragya is going to come as our bhabhi....

Tanu: yep honey...  I was holding my tongue not to say the truth.... I was in a verge to say that... Thank god I didn't spit out anything to jiju....

Nikhil: Aaliya... Better be careful in your trip.... Bhai is not liking your closeness with Arjun... Just two months na, don't mess up anything please....

Better ask bulbul and purab also to be careful... I know these boys  will jump like monkeys, as if we are snatching their precious possessions...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂... Dont tease them bhai... At least ajju will behave properly... But this pooh be na... Huh... Impossible...  All the time we are getting caught by abhi bhai in the class because of this pooh only... Such a dramabeez....

Nikhil calls arjun and asks him to be careful..... He texts purab and bulbul and asked them to be extra cautious....

Days starts to roll on... The classes were going on in full swing and the students and professors are facing a tough time as the extra classes were going on to cover up a week's portion...

It's really hard for abhi and pragya to talk to each other or to go out... They meet each other only in the class and they can't even talk anything personally... Tiredness took over them and they can't even talk in mobiles too... They badly miss their moments and togetherness....

The day of the trip arrives making the whole college to jump in enthusiasm and happiness... The students were getting ready and with a brightened faces dumping their luggages in their respective tourist buses and taking their comfortable positions....

The poor trio Arjun, aaliya and purab are cursing their hitler professor and doing their works with utmsot sincerity... Bulbul is chukling on seeing their state but fails miserably not able to control her laughter earning a dead glare from the trio...

Pragya enters the bus after checking up everything... She gives some instructions to the driver and looks for her seat.... She sees arjun, Aaliya, purab and bulbul are seated in the last row which has five seats....

Pragya very well understands that they have purposely kept the seat empty for her to come and sit up with them... Pragya just smiles on seeing their pleading looks and she walks ahead...

Abhi does all the final checkings and made sure that food packets, water bottles, snacks are stored up in the bus... He places his luggage and enters the bus with his bag pack...

Abhi gasps in shock as he didn't expected such thing will happen... He frowns in anger on the unexpected happenings but....

So, what has happened???

What unexpected thing abhi saw???

Will pragya forgive her friends and back to be normal with them???

What is the plan made by pragya to sneak out with abhi???

Will arjun and aaliya get caught by abhi????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Cast your votes without fail....

Pen down your views n comments as they are really a way to appreciate my hardwork....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

In the entertaining and jolly college trip...

Words used: 2480+

Sorry for errors and mistakes...

No time to proof read...

Sayanora

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro