39. I'm very strong, but I'm weak only before you...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy news my dear loving readers and my supporting buddies....

"From the day I met you" has become my second story after Loving husband to cross 5000+ votes with a maximum of 150 votes to its credit...

Thanks for all your love and support.... Thanks to all those good hearted souls for casting your valuable votes and made this possible in 38 chapters...

Silent readers... No words to say... I'm highly disappointed as you people are hell adamant now too not to vote...

Expecting you people to open up soon and who knows your stubbornness can make me to disappear without any notice or put my stories on hold...

As I'm updating any one of my story daily, you guys shouldn't think na that I'm free and I don't have no other work than posting stories...

Even when the votes are less, I'm still posting only for the sake of the genuine voting buddies as I don't want to disappoint them...

I expect all your supports in the form of votes and comments to continue further ... Don't scold me, if the update is delayed or the story is put on hold... Its in the hands of silent readers and blame them if such things happens...

We are nearing the closure of this story very soon... Just 11 more shots to go, to end this story.... So, a maximum of 50 chapters and an epilogue is on the way... Expecting your support to continue and end it soon with a happy note...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

As usual, Your crazy / Mahii did it... Oohoo... No one finds out the exact answer... 😂😂😂😂...

I expect any one of you will guess what makes abhi to get angry and who will get slapped by Abhi... But... It's okay... 😉😉😉😉

Some thought, it may purab or Aaliya or Arjun and some even said it may be bulbul... Some smarty buddies, said all the names.. But 😂😂😂😂😂... The answer is... ****

Come let's see what happens...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

A real man respects his love's dignity and honour as the most important thing... He will value her like a biggest treasure and will keep her like a precious pearl inside the protective shell...

The more you try to hide your feelings for someone and try to act smart as if you are only friends, you fail miserably and clearly reveal that you are crazily in love...

If you ask me, how many times you have crossed my mind, I will say it as only once... Because you came inside my mind and your never left my thoughts ever....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Abhi is dumbstruck to know from Bulbul that Pragya is facing an inner turmoil thinking that no one is there to support her love and are against her... Abhi is hell furious, as he can't digest the fact that Pragya is still longing for her puppy love....

Abhi does not know how to ask his doubts to Bulbul... But he can't able to confuse him further more... His heart is keep on saying him that Pragya is crazily in love with him only...  But his genius mind counter argues saying that Pragya is still behind her puppy love...

Abhi badly wants to know, who is the so called hidden mysterious guy Prem.... Abhi sighs and gathers all his courage to ask the doubts to Bulbul and he doesn't know anyone other than Bulbul to clear his doubts...

But he is not aware of the fact that his sister Aaliya, his brother Nikhil and his wife Tanu and Tanu's father (Abhi's maternal uncle) too knows everything about Pragya and wishing to get him married to her...

Abhi: Bulbul... Don't mistake me okay... I'm curious to know who is the so called idiot Prem... Do you know the secret code to unlock Pragya's fantasy (diary) so that we can find out who is that Prem, if you are not aware of him.. Just a kind of helping Pragya...

Bulbul with a confused look: But Abhishek sir... Pragya di's diary is locked by the key in her chain na... What is this secret code and all... I couldn't get you sir..

Abhi sighs: Bulbul... I too thought the same and took the keys from Pragya's chain without her knowledge, when she was sleeping in the bus.... But your sister is a genius....

After I unlocked with the key, I came to know that the diary can be opened, only when we set the correct code or else we can't find out what's inside it...

Bulbul: My goodness... This information is new to me Abhishek sir.. Even Pragya di's friends and me were not aware of this sir....

Abhi: Leave it Bulbul... I will find that soon... Please don't mistake me... Did you know who is dolly in this group??? Who are pragya's friends and Who is your lover???

Bulbul gasps in shock as Abhi won't leave her , if she didn't answer him properly... Just then she remembers what Aaliya said to her and how to answer Abhi, if such things happens...

Bulbul: Sir... I can't say who are Pragya di's friends and I can't say my lover's name, as he fears for you a lot... Moreover, I'm scared that you will do something to him, for hurting Pragya di... Don't mistake me sir...

About dolly di... She is a very nice girl... Aaliya di, in your class wants her elder brother to get married to dolly di...

Abhi: Ohhh... Wait Bulbul... I've seen Aaliya and Pragya are always standing like rivals, but how come you are close to Aaliya...

Bulbul: Huh... Aaliya di is very close to me sir and she has invited me for her engagement and I know her whole family , except her elder brother... Have to go and meet him one day and ask him why he is not ready to marry dolly di...

Abhi gulps hard and is bewildered that Bulbul shouldn't come to his house at anytime..

Abhi: Leave that... Do you know whom is Aaliya engaged too...

Bulbul: Sir... May I know why are you so much interested to know about Aaliya di... Is she any way related to you???

Abhi: Arrey.. No.. no Bulbul... Just thought of asking you , as I have seen Aaliya always roaming with Arjun and Purab... Nothing much...

Bulbul: They are best friends sir and even I'm their best friend too... Sir, can I leave now... My friends will be waiting for me...

When Abhi nods his head, Bulbul ran away from there, as if she got escaped from the lion's mouth.... She explains everything to pooh, Honey and Ajju and they plans what to do to find out the code and also to escape from Abhi...

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Abhi is smiling brightly and is secretly admiring his fuggy from far and clicking her snaps without her knowledge... Abhi stuns as all of a sudden, Pragya disappeared from his sight... He searches pragya but she is no where to be found...

When abhi walks in the isolated corner of the park, he felt a strong push in his back.... He fell down but he pulled the person too who pushed him like that along with him and both rolls and halts near a tree...

Àbhi: Youuuu... 😤😤😤😤... Silly girl ... This is too much...

Pragya: Hello professor sir... That I have to say... How dare you Abhi 😠😠😠... You are enjoying without me idiot...

Abhi: Hoye... Im not enjoying... Just I'm simply seeing what's going on around... You are only enjoying without me...

Pragya: Is it so Abhi??? Then what's with that blushy, blushy smile and something you were admiring for a long time and recording in your mobile...

Abhi: Haan... How do you know that fuggy... It's... It's top secret baby... 😉😉😉... Don't ask me okay...

Pragya: I will find the secret now itself....

Before Abhi could react, Pragya pulls Abhi's mobile from his hands and gets up and runs in a jiff... Abhi started to chase her but Pragya keeps on running very fast showing all her athletic talent to Abhi...

Pragya looks back, now and then to check the distance between Abhi and her... When she understands that she is far away from Abhi, she wished to see what's in Abhi's mobile as her heart badly wañts it must be her snaps only....

When pragya is looking back, she dashes with someone unknowingly .. Pragya gasps in shock as she spots three guys who are looking like local rowdies with a dirty look and mysterious smirk in their faces...

Pragya: Im so sorry for dashing with you... Please forgive me...

Pragya apologized and is about to move from there but the guys surrounds her and laughs venomously.... The local guy tries to touch Pragya but she kicks him hard making him to yelp in pain...

Another guy twists pragya's hand and shouts: How dare you 😠😠😠😠... It's you who voluntarily came and dashed with us... Do you think, we will leave you that much easily...

You kicked my friend na... Now we have to show you na what we can do... We are really bored and we need to have some entertainment with you babe....

Pragya glares at them angrily and tried her level might to escape from them but the guys are way too strong enough for her and it's really hard for pragya even to move too.... Abhi who saw the sight from far rushes up hurriedly to kill those bas***"s for touching his fuggy ..

Abhi's blood boils when a guy pulled Pragya's shawl all of a sudden... The local guy smirks and nears pragya to kiss her forcibly.... Pragya's eyes welled up uncontrollably as she doesn't want anyone other than her Abhi to kiss her...

Just when the guy nears pragya closely, he feels a sharp pull in his back and the next moment his cheeks very bleeding by the sharp and thunderous slap given by Abhi... He kicks the other guy and punches his nose hardly....

Abhi is in complete rage and he completely forget who he is and why they came there too... Pragya understands that Abhi is getting out of control as anger is blinding his senses completely...

Pragya doesn't want Abhi to indulge in an ugly fight as she knows that it will create unnecessary problem in their trip.... Moreover, she doesn't want anything to spoil Abhi's reputation as a Professor...

Pragya pulls Abhi forcibly from them and the local guys rushes hurriedly as they don't want to die in Abhi's hands.... Abhi wished to chase them and hand over them to the police but Pragya stops him and not allowed him to move an inch too....

Abhi: Leave me.... How dare that idiots to touch you fuggy... I will get them punished for the sin they tried to commit....

Pragya : Sorry to stop you professor sir... I don't want my Professor, the great Abhishek sir to get into problems because of me... Here we came for spending our times happily and I don't wish any of the students happiness to get spoiled... Sorry, if Im wrong Professor sir....

Abhi grits his teeth angrily making pragya to gulp hard... Pragya hungs her down as she couldn't able to digest the accusing gaze of Abhi... She knows that Abhi is really hurted because her behavior and she doesn't know how to console abhi too....

Before Pragya consoles or ask sorry to Abhi, he moves from there angrily by pulling his mobile harshly from her hands.... Abhi asked one of his student to call all the students and assemble near the bus within 15 minutes as they need to go to another place....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Arjun, Purab and Bulbul are glaring at Aaliya who is coolly munching the water melon in her hands... She is sipping the juices in between and makes the yum sounds in between irking the trio to the core....

Arjun is glaring at Aaliya angrily and pulls her harshly....

Aaliya: Ouch... stupid Ajju... Why did you pulled me like this??? You were about to make my watermelon to fell down in sand...

Arjun: Do hell with your watermelon, Honey... 😤😤😤😤😤 What's your problem??? Are you at least in your senses???? How can you be so cool when such things are happening around us??? This is disgusting....

Purab: Ajju... Calm down man... Let me ask her... Honey... I didn't expect you will do like this... More than us, you were the one too close with our dolly... But how could you do like this with her....

Bulbul: Sorry Aaliya di... May I know why did you stop pooh and Ajju bhai not to go and save Pragya di when the local guys are misbehaving with her... What would have happened if Abhishek sir didn't reach there on time.... I can't even imagine that too...

Aaliya: Just chill up guys.... Nothing would have happened to my dolly as they are just the paid actors... This is Aaliya Mehra's game play to make my bhai to confess the truth and accept that he loves my dolly madly like anything....

Arjun: You have gone completely insane, honey... 😬😬😬😬... Haven't you seen what has happened... Your Hitler brother is angry on our dolly and he moved away in full rage... Can't you see how our dolly is crying in a helpless state???

Purab: Yeah honey... I think you have planned over board... Your plan worked in an opposite way... Instead of making them confess their love on each other, you made them far apart...

Aaliya: Oh god!!!! Think everything positively guys... This small separation and anger in my bhai will surely make them even more closer...

I know very well about my dolly and my Bhai... Both are two stubborn, thick headed people... They won't leave the thing easily which belongs to them and they will surely fight hard to get it at any cost....

So, stop playing sad violins and enjoy the show happily guys...
Dolly vs Hitler or Abhi vs Fuggy Pragya Arora vs Abhishek prem mehra is going to happen very soon... Let's all enjoy it guys...

The trio nods their head to what Aaliya says... But they are too much worried that it shouldn't spoil the relationship between Abhi and Pragya and separate them....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

All the students were gathered in a particular place and Abhi instructs everyone to get inside the bus as quickly as they can... Pragya is looking at Abhi longingly and purposely finds chances to talk with Abhi...

But Abhi's one killer look is enough for Pragya to close her mouth shut... Abhi didn't said anything when Pragya sits near him... She gathers all her courage and holds Abhi's hands and is hell scared that Abhi will surely push her hands...

But Abhi didn't said anything to Pragya and closes his eyes with clear pain in his eyes... She can clearly see that Abhi is way too hurted as if he can't do anything for the sin committed to his fuggy... Pragya also knows that Abhi is angry as she had talked very formally as that of a chairman and not as Abhi's fuggy....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

The bus halts near a theme park as instructed by Abhi... After everyone gets down from the bus, Abhi asked them to line up as he needs to give some instructions to them...

Abhi: Students .. I want all your safety first than anything... Better go in groups and don't wander alone.... You guys are grown-up and hope you all understand what I'm saying....

More over boys, just have a look at the girl's safety too... Instead of just enjoying alone, you all should join hands to protect your fellow students... Is that clear????

Four hours we are going to be here and the food is arranged here itself... Get your tokens from the committee members and if there is any problem, don't forget to inform me or any of the committee memebers okay... Now you all can disperse...

Abhi calls the committe members...

Abhi: I want you 5 to be as careful as you can... I don't want any unnecessary problems okay... Haan... Try to look after yourselves too and don't come and mock me saying that I'm the one spoiling all your happiness... Got it... Now you all can leave...

Abhi roars eyeing Pragya and gets inside the bus as he want to calm down his nerves... Abhi can't easily digest the fact that pragya has thought that he saved her only as a Professor... Hot tears are rolling from Abhi's eyes uncontrollably...

But Abhi startles and jerks up from his seat with the sudden assault... His eyes are in fire and he glares murderously at the person standing before him...

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Abhi gets his food packets from the stall and is about to move to the corridor to have food... His blood boils to see Arjun and Aaliya are in an intimate way... He also spots... *****

So, what has happened????

Who irked Abhi again???

What is Pragya going to do get forgiveness from Abhi???

What will be Abhi's reaction on seeing Arjun and Aaliya together???

Will all the students came to know that their Abhishek sir is none other than Aaliya's own brother???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual, a long update of 3000+ words....

Sorry, if there are any typo errors and grammatical mistakes, as its not proof read...

Cast your votes without fail... The more the number of votes, updates will be quicker or the story will be on hold till it crosses the expected votes...

Pen down your views, reviews and inline comments without fail...

Just don't go away by reading alone... At least type something as a way of appreciating my hardwork...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Signing off..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro