41. Love is an in-depth feeling of the heart and I feel it for you..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You are my shining sun, who brought brightness in my dark grey sky...

I'm short of words, whenever I want to tell you, how important you are to me... But all I can say is, you made me smile and brought the happiness in my life, which I longed for...

I started to love my eyes, when you look at me...
I started to love my name, when you say it...
I started to love my heart, when you are in it...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi and Pragya roamed around the theme park very happily.. Even the students were awestruck to see the carefree Abhishekh sir for the first time ever and they all are dumbstruck to see a happy go man inside the terror Professor....

The smile in Abhi and Pragya's face brought happiness in the hearts of Aaliya, Arjun, Purab and Bulbul and they felt contented that their love will never let them part apart, whatever happens.... Bulbul too finally gives up to Purab and talked normally with him, after seeing the smile in her sister's face...

After enjoying a ride, Pragya drags Abhi hurriedly, without hearing what he says and made him to hide behind a tree..

Abhi: Hey fuggy... What happened to you all of a sudden??? Why are you dragging me like this??? Fuggy... Answer me ...

Pragya leans very closely near Abhi's lips making his eyes to get widen in shock as many students are very close by to them.. His heart beats are raising heavily and the closeness with Pragya, her toxic scent, her body pressed against him, made Abhi to almost collapse in floor, as his senses are getting out of control..

Abhi groans inwardly and gets extremely frustrated as Pragya without pleasing him with her lips, just keeps her fingers in his lips and asked him to keep quiet.. Though the professor inside him is highly relieved, the lover boy inside him is completely disappointed...

Abhi glares at Pragya angrily who is looking somewhere without minding him and what he is going through too... All Abhi want at that time is to bite and eat the fingers mercilessly, which came as an interruption in his romance...

Abhi: Fuggy.. What are you doing??? Take your fingers from my lips or else???

Pragya: Or else... What will you do haan.. Hello hitler sir.. Just keep calm okay.. You have to thank me and not get angry on me like this.. I've saved you with a golden heart.. But you are murdering me with your looks haan... Too bad...

Abhi: Pardon.. You are fine only na.. Nothing happened to your brain right.... You are acting, as if you have saved me from ghosts...

Pragya: Abhiii... 😡😡😡😡.. You stupid moron.. Didn't you see, your fans girls on that ride.. God... These girls are getting on to my nerves.. How much I warned them but these four are shamelessly drooling on you and pouring a big water fountain from their mouth..

I want to punch their faces and pull their hairs for doing such irritating things.. I will never leave them so easily... They disobeyed me and let me show them what is to mess up with Pragya... 😡😡😡😡😡

Abhi: Arrey... My sweet lady beem.. Just relax darling.. What will happen, if they drool on me.. I'm not going to get melt by their looks and don't worry, their looks won't make any change inside me... Let them do what they want...

Huh... Fuggy.. Dont get angry darling... Please... Tell me one thing... Why are you getting this much jealous fuggy??? I couldn't understand, why it's bothering you too much, if they look at me.. It's just a fan admiration only...

Pragya: Jealous.. My foot.. 😠😠😠😠... Pragya doesn't like to share her belongings to anyone and I don't like if anyone sees what is mine.. Dare to see anyone other than me or dare to talk friendly with anyone too, I will kill you, dumbo head.. 😠😠😠😠

Pragya stomps her feet in anger and goes and sits in a nearby chair.. Abhi giggles hardly as Pragya has clearly said that she is madly in love with him and he is all hers only and will never share him with anyone else...

Abhi with a bright smile adores his fuggy who is looking way too cute with her angry look... He chuckles and goes and gets two icecreams.. He licks his ice cream and hands over an icecream to Pragya who is fuming in anger..

Abhi: Sorry darling.. Please na... Here have this icecream now... It will cool you done..

Abhi couldn't understand why Pragya is glaring at him angrily again.. Just then Abhi realized and gets horrified that he is eating Pragya's favourite icecream mistakenly.. Abhi knows very well that Pragya will rip him into pieces for sure as she doesn't like anyone having her favourite ice cream...

Abhi: Oops.. I'm so sorry fuggy.. Why god??? Why you are making me to do mistakes repeatedly and see I'm facing my baby girl's wrath again and again... It's my bad day fuggy..

I keep on doing wrong things and begging for your mercy.... Just, Wait here for two minutes, sweetie.. Let me go and get another icecream for you.. Arrey.. what... What are you doing??? Fu... Fug..

Abhi's eyes widened in shock as Pragya pulled the icecream which he is eating and walked ahead licking it with a blushy and lovely smile in her face... Abhi ruffles his hair and tries to control his blush as he didn't expect this at all..

But uncontrollably, his face turned red competing with the adorable red roses... He just closed his face with him palms, so that no one finds anything in his face, till he get back to normal self.. Though he is a man, the love inside him is making him to feel many unknown things that exists inside him too...

But poor Abhi and Pragya is not aware that the naughty four are watching everything happily and capturing some of their adorable and memorable moments without their knowledge too.. The day passed happily and all returned to the hotel completely exhausted and tired..

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

After freshening up, Abhi asked all the committee members ( Purab, Arjun, Aaliya, Bulbul and Pragya) to come and meet him... He asked the student's chairman Pragya to look after the arrangements for the next day and to come up with the report, after an hour... He instructed Purab and Bulbul to look after the dinner arrangements for that night....

Aaliya and Arjun are quite nervous as Abhi asked them to stay back as he need to discuss an important matter with them... The deadly look of Abhi makes both Aaliya and Arjun to shiver in fear... Abhi asked Aaliya to go and bolt the door soon, as he want it to be a private talk between them...

All of a sudden, Abhi chocked Arjun's neck hardly, making Arjun's eyes to well up and he is suffocating and breathing hard for life... Aaliya, who turns after bolting the door, widens her eyes in shock on seeing her love of life, her fiance, Arjun is under the clutches of her brother Abhi...

Aaliya screamed aloud as Bhai and try to push Abhi away from Arjun... But Abhi tightens his grip and is not in a mood to leave to Arjun at any cost... Aaliya cries aloud and kneels down and holds Abhi's legs begging Abhi to leave Arjun....

Aaliya: Abhi bhai... 😭😭😭😭😭.... Please I beg you... Leave Arjun.... Don't do anything to him...

Abhi: Aaliya 😡😡😡😡... Just move off... How dare is this Arjun... He has crossed all his limits... He is trying to get intimate with you and you being a fool is favouring him, thinking him as your friend....

Don't be a stupid Aaliya.. Remember, you are engaged and your fiance is trusting you so much and not questioning about your friendship with this Arjun...

But, what you are doing is absolutely wrong, Aaliya... I'm really ashamed of all your doings and I'm not letting this Arjun so easily as he would have provocated you and how dare he do all these....

Aaliya: Bhai... Please... 😭😭😭😭... Leave my Ajju... I know bhai, you are completely mistaken... Arjun is my life, bhai... I don't have a life without my Ajju... He is my fiance, my love of life and it's to whom I'm engaged bhai...

I swear Abhi bhai... I'm not lying to you... See our engagement rings... You can very well call Nikhil bhai and Tanu bhabhi and ask them about Arjun... If you want, You can call my in-laws too... 😭😭😭😭.. please bhai... Leave my Ajju... Don't do anything to him...

Abhi smiles and gestures Arjun to pick up Aaliya as she is crying hardly under Abhi's legs and she failed to notice that Abhi has left Arjun long back and is just playing to see how much his sister Aaliya loves Arjun...

Arjun lifts Aaliya's face and wipes her tears... Aaliya cries hard and hugs Arjun tightly.... Arjun pats her back and coos her not to cry and says her that he is absolutely fine... Abhi looks at the duo with amusement and he coughs hard to bring them back to earth....

Abhi gestures Aaliya and Arjun to take their seats... Aaliya turns her face angrily while Arjun is looking helpless as he doesn't know whom to respond... Arjun understands Abhi's actions and forcefully pulled Aaliya and made her to sit in the couch...

Abhi grins widely and sits near Aaliya and side hugged her... Aaliya tries all her might to push away Abhi but he is not in a mood to let his little sister to move away from him... Aaliya beats Abhi in his chest hardly and Abhi enveloped Aaliya in his arms and kisses her forehead...

Abhi: Enough chotti... How much will you cry, my honey baby??? Im so sorry baba...

Aaliya: You don't talk to me... You are not my Abhi bhai... My Abhi bhai loves me dearly and he won't let me to cry like this ... You are the arrogant professor who is heartless and is hell adamant to punish us only...

Abhi: Huh... Tell me, whose mistake in this... Did you ever said who is your fiance??? No one is ready to show your fiance to me... How many times, I've visited your In-laws, they too didn't said his name too na...

Tell me, what will a caring brother do, if he sees his sister romancing her friend without minding about hwr fiance too... Won't I get worried as what will your fiance think and all... Arjun... You tell me... Is there is any mistake on my part???

I have to do all sorts of detective works to find out who you are and how can I make you two to confess that you both are engaged... So, a little drama to make you two to confess the truth... I'm sorry Arjun, if I'm wrong...

Arjun: It's okay sir... I absolutely understand, what you said and there is no mistake on your part.. We are really sorry for hiding this from you as we are hell scared that you won't allow us to sit near in the class and also not let us to meet.... So, only... I...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... No... Not at all... If you have already said this, I would have happily allowed you to sit near Aaliya... But, I know this stupid girl only confused and threatened you na saying wrongly about me....

Aaliya glares at Abhi angrily while Abhi pulls her cheeks and tickles her....

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂😂... Bhai... Leave me... 😂😂😂😂😂.

Abhi: Smile always like this chotti... By the way Arjun, call me jiju when we are alone and not us sir, okay... Come to home often and no need to hide from me.... I don't need to tell you, but it's my duty as a brother to say this to you... Take care of my little devil...

Aaliya glares at Abhi angrily and starts to beat him... Abhi escapes from Aaliya, while she is not ready to leave her brother at any cost... Arjun is watching everything in amusement to see their bond... Now he understands that why Aaliya is way more concerned about Abhi's happy life as she loves her brother very dearly....

💮💮💮💮💮

After sometime,

Abhi: Sorry Arjun... My little devil is like that only... Don't know who on Earth has given her the worst nickname as Honey....

Arjun giggles and earns a hard slap in his back making him to yelp in pain...

Abhi: What is this Aaliya 😡😡😡😡... Behave properly... Remember... Arjun is going to be your husband... Is this the way to behave with him??? Sorry Arjun...

Arjun: Jiju... Please... Don't say anything... I'm my honey's best friend first and then only I'm her fiance... So, let her do , whatever she wants... I don't mind, even she kill me too...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂 Grow up bhai.. See... How sweet my Ajju is... Not an arrogant hitler like you...

Abhi: Really, we are lucky to get you Arjun ... Be careful man... Don't give over liberty to her... She will try to dance in your head... By the way, why you guys got engaged so soon and postponed the wedding after three years....

Arjun: Jiju... We have planned to do Masters and we want to work at least for a year... So, we delayed our marriage... But, I'm little bit possessive about my love and so I made our engagement to happen as soon as possible... Sorry, I'm the reason, as you couldn't make up for our engagement..

Abhi: Arrey... It's okay yaar... Anyways, I'm so happy for you... But Arjun... Do maintain the secret, who I'm okay....

The trio were happily chit chatting for a long time and they failed to notice that an hour passed already... The knock at the door make them to get back to the Professor, student mode... Aaliya opens the door and spots Pragya standing there with the reports...

Pragya is completely confused to see Aaliya and Arjun still in Abhi's room and she couldn't figure out what made the trio to get shocked to see her at that time...

Pragya: Excuse me sir... I'm ready with the reports... Night dinner too is ready already...

Abhi: Aaliya... Arjun... You two go and call all the students and asked them to come to the dining hall... Let me, come there in few minutes... Pragya... You can keep the file here... Let's discuss about this, after the dinner...

P

ragya keeps the file with a big thud and didn't moved a bit too from there... Abhi slowly walks near Pragya after knowing that Arjun and Aaliya has left and he back hugs Pragya tightly in his embrace....

Abhi: What happened to my angry bird???? Why too much of boiling?? Poor file....

Pragya: Abhi... 😠😠😠😠😠... I'm hell angry on you... Why are you hell adamant to punish Arjun, Aaliya and Purab??? poor guys... Leave them... Please Abhi... Don't do like this...

Abhi: I didn't give any punishments to them fuggy... Okay... Tell me one thing... I accept you are favouring Purab as he is going to be your brother in law but what's it with arjun and aaliya....

Pragya is completely startled as she doesn't know how to escape from Abhi as he has find out that Purab is her bestie and love interest of Bulbul.... She is not in a mood to say anything to Abhi.... She runs out tricking Abhi and dashes with Bulbul....

Bulbul: Pragya di... What happened??? Why are you running like this???

Pragya didn't say anything and rushes to the dining hall... After dinner, Abhi asked Pragya to come to his room to discuss about the reports, she has done earlier... Pragya badly wants to take honey and pie with her as Abhi won't ask anything in their presence but her stupid ego is not allowing her to talk to them....

Gulping hard, Pragya shrinks her brows and rubs her forehead and thinks a lot, how to escape from Abhi... Suddenly, Pragya's face glowed in happiness as she knows that this is the only way to trick Abhi and to escape from him...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya is explaining the reports, she has done and informs Abhi that all arrangements are made for the packaging of breakfast and lunch and other needed snacks and refreshements, as they are going for a hill town near by...

Pragya's cheeks turns red as Abhi is looking at her intensely and is smiling on seeing her....

Pragya stammers: What... What are you doing Abhi???

Abhi: Nothing... Just admiring my angel...

Pragya: Stop flirting Abhi... Let's concentrate on our work... Haan... Don't forget, you have to fulfill your promise tommorow...

Abhi: You won't leave me easily na..

Pragya: No ways Professor sir... Its our Abhishek sir's policy... Did a mistake, get the punishment... 😉😉😉😉😉....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya is busy in drawing the sketch of Abhi in her fantasy ( diary) without minding anything.... She has written a small poetry as how she is madly loving abhi and she also have written the title as " My lovable Prem - My soulmate Abhi"

Pragya is not aware that Abhi is sneaking like a cat and is coming near her... She is deeply engrossed in sketching Abhi and she doesn't know that she is going to be caught by Abhi red handedly....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

So, what's going to happen next????

Will Pragya be able to escape from Abhi???

What will be Abhi's reaction, if he came to know that he is the prem who pragya is in love all these years???

Will Pragya get to know that Abhi is the elder brother of Aaliya???

What punishment is awaiting for Abhi????

💮💮💮💮💮

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual came up with a very long update of 3150+ words...

Just 9 more shots to go to end this story....

But, I'm planning for a big surprise to you all... Left a clue too... Keep guessing what it is and expecting all your love, support and encouragement even more...

Cast your precious votes by pressing the 🌟 button once, as it's the only reward for my hardwork....

Pen down your valuable views, reviews and comments without fail...

More the votes, your updates will be quicker....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro