42. We are tied up in an invisible bond which makes our souls together...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anyone missed this story....

I terribly missed this story a lot....

So, we are in the 42nd shot of this story... Just 8 more shots to go, to finish off this story...

I said you all na, I've a surprise.... None found out what it is...

🍁🍁 Very sorry to say that this story won't be having a Season 2 and you won't be having an Epilogue for this story too.... 🍁🍁

Wait...

Wait...

Don't scold me..

Hear me fully....

The surprise is that we are not going to have season 2 but we are going to have.... 😉😉😉😉

🌹🌹 A sequel of this story.... 🌹🌹

Yeah... You heard me correct... It's true... The story is not going to end after the 50th shot...

The story continues in a brand new format in the sequel with the same characters but in a different situation...

So, no one can miss our Hitler, Dolly/Fuggy, Honey, Pooh, Ajju and pie..

Are you all excited????

Did you all like my crazy surprise???

So, what you all need to do is that vote for the shots without fail, so that I can post the shots quickly and start the sequel very soon...

Eager to hear from you all, what's your opinion about sequel....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I love you, as you are perfect... I love you even more, after seeing your imperfections...

You are giving me the feelings, to pen down a lot of poetry and who knows, the feelings can make me to turn out into a romantic novelist too, one day...

True lover can feel your vulnerable state and understand clearly, what you need and what you want from them in your life and they will give you the trust that they won't hurt you at all, whatever the situation may be...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya finishes off her dinner , as quickly as possible... She doesn't know how to escape from Abhi , as he had cleverly found out that Purab is her bestie and he is the one, who is in love with her sister Bulbul....

Pragya gulps hard as Abhi has bombarded her with many questions, as what's the reason for her to favour Arjun, Purab and Aaliya, when she went to keep the file in his room... She is bothered a lot as Abhi has been talking with Arjun and Aaliya for a long time and she couldn't get any tinge of clue, as what it might be....

Pragya knows very well that Abhi will call her anytime to show him the reports and explain the stuffs regarding their next day travel to the near by hill station... She wishes to ran away to her room and pretend to be asleep....

Pragya tries to sneak out of the dining hall , without anyone's notice... When she is about to move, Pragya mentally smacks herself as Abhi has got her red handedly....

She is completely embarrassed as she can't bear Abhi's looks at all... She plasters a forced smile and blinks her eyes, sucks her dried lips and tries to stay cool in front of Abhi, as hardly as she can....

Abhi: Pragya... Come to my room exactly in ten minutes... Is that clear????

Pragya nods her head and runs to her room hurriedly.... She takes deep breaths to control her nervousness, but it's of no use to her... She emptied a full bottle in a go, but nothing is stopping her tension... She holds her head and slumps on the couch, as she has to face Abhi, with no other option.....

Pragya's mind finds chances to escape, but nothing is working in her favour... She wished to take Pie and Honey along with her and it's the only way to escape from Abhi... But, her hardened heart is not at all ready to forgive them so soon and she gets up to face her Abhi with her smartness, after all she knows how to trap her Abhi....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya quickly explains the stuffs to Abhi and she stammers on seeing the intense look of him... However hard she tries, she couldn't control her cheeks turning red with the way Abhi's look is making the heat to penetrate in her body...

Pragya sighs: Uff... Will you please stop looking at me like that??? I have to finish of this soon and get my good sleep, as I'm damn tired... Please my sweet Abhi na... Let us wrap up these...

Abhi: But I'm not at all interested to finish this soon fuggy... Tell me, why are you getting nervous and tensed... Nah... Nah... Don't try to play smart and say lie to me... I have been noticing you for a long time...

You are trying to escape from me and trying to trick me too.. Don't say that you are scared of me ... Whaatttt... Really.. That's insane fuggy... What's bothering you, sweet heart??? Tell me na...

Abhi sits near Pragya in the couch and moves the hair that are flowing in her face and thrusts it gently behind her earlobes... Pragya looks at Abhi with a pleasing look not to ask her anything as of now, as she is not in a condition to say it to him...

Abhi: Fuggy... I understand something is bothering you for a long time... I couldn't help you as you are not at all opening up, what's the matter ... Do you think that I'm not close to you or not an important person to reveal your personal problems to me....

Pragya suddenly closes Abhi's mouth and glared at him angrily....

Pragya: Not a word  more Abhi... What are you saying haan... More than anyone in this world, you are very close to me, Abhi and you are the most important person in my life, ahead of anyone...

I'm ready to lose everyone in my life, but not you... Please Abhi don't ever talk like this.... 😢😢😢😢

Abhi: Arrey don't cry fuggy... I didn't mean that...

Pragya: Professor sir... I'm not crying okay... You only poked my eyes with your fingers unknowingly and it's just blurred okay... Youuu... 😡😡😡😡... Don't laugh... I will kill you....

Irritating idiot... Remember mister, your punishment is pending already... Tomorrow is your D-Day and don't forget that.... Get ready for that and make your heart to stay strong to face your fuggy....

Abhi: oh my goodness... Still you are sticking on to that... Please... please, leave your Abhi na.. I... I.. I can't do that for sure...

Pragya: Nah.. Nah... Do a mistake, accept the punishment.. This is the highly taught words of our Professor Abhishek sir... I'm his favourite student na, so I will follow his words without fail...

Abhi: So, I'm trapped badly and no escape for me haan...

Pragya: Of course, my lord...

Pragya bowed dramatically, while Abhi bursts out into laughter seeing her cute antics... He pulls her cheeks lovingly and hits his forehead with hers and looked at her lovingly, making their souls to interlink the words which is unsaid between them for a long time...

Pragya inwardly pats herself, as she has diverted Abhi's attention with her love... But she is also worried that she has to reveal the whole truth to Abhi before he finds out, as she doesn't want any misunderstanding between them and spoil their beautiful relationship....

After half an hour, Pragya disinterestedly reaches the room and she finds the room empty as Bulbul and Aaliya are not there.. Knowing very well that they will be with Purab and Arjun, she freshened up and hits the bed without her knowledge, to a deep slumber...

💮💮💮💮

Pooh and Pie are folding their hands in their chests and glaring at Ajju and Honey angrily... But, without minding their looks, the love birds are happily romancing, as if they have got freedom.....

Purab's anger roses and he picks up the pillows and starts to hit both Aaliya and Arjun, as hardly as he can...

Aaliya jumps and shouts: Ouch... Pooh... Have you gone mad... Why are you beating us???

Arjun: Pooh... Stop it man... At least tell us what makes you to get this much angry, haan.... Hey my cutie pie.. Ask this pooh to stop beating us... It's paining too much... Ouch....

Bulbul: Don't stop , Pooh... Wait... Let me too join you... How dare they to hide all these from us???

Aaliya: Uffo... We didn't mean to hide anything guys.. Abhi Bhai caught us somehow and we have no choice than to accept it... I'm scared that Bhai shouldn't know that we are Pragya's friends...

Purab stops his beatings and shouts: 😱😱😱😱... What will he do, if he finds that I'm pie's love interest ...

Arjun: What else... Your funeral only... He will kill you for sure....

Aaliya: Ajju... Stop scaring, Pooh.... We need to be very careful, here afterwards ... Let's make a quick plan ahead of them and we have no other go than to make them confess the truth or else we have no choice than to 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Bulbul: 😨😨😨😨😨 whaat... Honey di... Won't it complicate the matter...

Aaliya: We have no other choice than this... Okay guys.. It's getting late... Let's go pie, as dolly would have returned back from Bhai's room...

Aaliya and Bulbul bids adieu to Purab and Arjun and gets inside the room... They spot Pragya sleeping in the big bed, spreading her whole body... Both smiles seeing the peaceful sleep of Pragya and they picks up their bed covers, blankets and pillows and sleeps on the floor, as they didn't wish to disturb Pragya's sleep at all...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

A beautiful morning sun rays peeps into everyone's room to make them to get back from their sleep... Pragya yawns and gets up and felt relieved that she got up at correct time.. She is hell shocked to see Aaliya and Bulbul sleeping uncomfortably on the floor....

Pragya's eyes welled up automatically but she doesn't want to go weak on seeing their concern for her and fakes a mask that they are doing like this to get in her good books.. She rushes to the washroom and quickly freshen up to do her works as they have to start earlier....

💮💮💮💮💮

After setting up everything in the bus, the trip kick started to the nearby hill station with a cheerful whistles, joyous laughter and happiness in every student's face... Pragya along with the committee members started to distribute the food packets to everyone....

Pragya smirks and nears the fan girls (shaki, kirti, nivi and jas) of Abhi with a teasing smile in her face....

Pragya: Wow... You four are looking awesome girls... Nice dresses haan... May I know what is it for??? Is it to impress Abhishek sir???

Unknowingly all nods their head as yes.... But after seeing Pragya's deadly glare, they shooks their head in negative....

Pragya: Hmmm... That's better... This is the final warning girls... I shouldn't see you four near by to Abhishek sir, anywhere... If I found you, then don't cry that you got too many problems in your life... So, better be careful girls....

Pragya spits the words angrily at them and thrusts the food packets harshly in their hands and walks ahead... She picks up her food packet and Abhi's food packet and moved to her place...

She harshly keeps the food packet in Abhi's lap and sits in her place cursing the four under her breath.. Abhi hears what Pragya is saying and he couldn't control his smile on seeing the jealousy creeping in pragya's mind....

Pragya: Dont smile, Abhi... It's annoying me... 😡😡😡😡

Abhi: What happened now??? Why my angry baby is boiling like a volcano??? You went to distribute the food only na... Did anyone say anything to you???

Pragya: How dare they, Abhi... Aargh... 😡😡😡😡😡... I just want to kick them out... Don't laugh, you dumbo... I have to kill you first.. They are doing everything to impress you only na.... Don't talk to me and go and sit with your fan girls and enjoy as much as you want...

They will be pleased to have you.. They won't fight with you and will talk all sorts of cheesy words and flirt with you.... You too want that only na.. Go.. Go away...

Pragya tries to push Abhi away but he holds Pragya tightly in his embrace and pulls her closer... He kisses her hairs and pats her back to calm her down...

Abhi: Anyone can do anything fuggy... But, remember this Abhi won't melt to anyone, okay... Why will I need to look others, when I've my Angel beside me...

You are looking super gorgeous, fuggy... If I'm not your professor, I would have married you, at this instant itself..

Abhi bites his tongue as he had spilled out the truth to Pragya... She couldn't control her blush and she takes deep breaths to be not caught by Abhi, before she say her love to him on her own... She picks up her food packet and start to concentrate on her food as she can't bear the looks of Abhi....

Abhi is completely confused with Pragya's behaviour... He is not able to come to a conclusion as what's cooking in Pragya's mind... He knows very well that Pragya is loving him madly and is super possessive on him and getting jealous, if anyone seeing him too...

But, he couldn't get a final conclusion as Pragya is playing smart and is distracting him too much... Though Abhi is scared to convey his love to pragya with a fear that he shouldn't be heart broken again and he is not ready to be away from his fuggy at any cost....

More than Pragya, Abhi can't bear to hear a no from her and he is most bothered about her puppy love and the diary which holds the biggest truth of their lives... Abhi kills the diary with his looks and mentally burned into ashes, not aware that it's going to be a part of his life very soon...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya is chillaxing and is laying on the grassy field happily and enjoying the beautiful place with her heartfelt content.. The serenity of the place added to it's beauty and Pragya's heart too is beaming in happiness and jumping in glee as she feels that she is the lucky girl in this entire universe..

After hearing the word marriage from Abhi's lips, Pragya couldn't stay calm all through the trip.. She understands Abhi's love on her and figured out that only Abhi's profession is stopping him from proposing her.. The love and care of Abhi on her is making her to fall for him again and again and she prays to God not to create any hurdles in their union and togetherness..

Pragya picks up her diary and starts to draw a potrait of Abhi along with her.. She looks here there and kisses Abhi's picture with full of love and whispers I love you.. She started to pen down all her feelings in her fantasy fully, from the day she met her prem and how she got admired by him and how he becomes his secret crush and all..

Pragya keeps on describing all her feelings as how her puppy love on her Prem turns out into an unconditional love on her Abhi after he saved her life from the pool.. Before words could mingle, their lips sealed their love on each other and made a heart felt promise that nothing will stop their togetherness... Pragya is smiling and blushing together and is penning down her feelings on the diary, not at all aware that Abhi is watching everything from the distance with a ferocious look in his face..

Abhi grits his teeth angrily as he couldn't digest the fact that Pragya is still mad on her puppy love.. Abhi can't tolerate anything that snatches away his fuggy from him and he couldn't imagine a life without his fuggy.. Tears rolled down from Abhi's eyes and he marches towards Pragya angrily as he want to end all the hide and seek game going on between them..

Abhi barges on Pragya angrily and pulls the diary harshly from Pragya's hand making her jaws dropped.. Pragya is shivering in fear on seeing the killer look of Abhi and more than that, the diary which holds the life and love of Pragya is in Abhi's hand completely opened..

Pragya doesn't know how to stop Abhi from looking at it.. She knows nothing can help her as something has gone wrong with the way, Abhi is looking at her.. Her fear roses whether Abhi has misunderstood her feelings and she couldn't control her tears thinking that Abhi would have thought that whether she is playing double game by loving both Prem and Abhi and trying to cheat both of them..

This is not what Pragya wanted to happen... She willingly want to give the diary to Abhi, after he proposed her.. She want herself to say to Abhi that he is only her puppy love and she is madly in love with him for many years.. But the things has turned up wrongly and she couldn't tolerate the fact that Abhi is accusing her with his looks as if she has cheated him..

Pragya: Abhi... please.. 😭😭😭😭.. I beg you.. Don't see the diary..

Abhi: Keep quiet... Not a word more.. Stop crying and don't ever try to distract me from seeing this... I want to know right now, who is that dumbo, who is coming as a sautan in my life.. I said, don't open your mouth..

Whoever that idiot is, I don't mind fuggy... You are only mine and I'm not ready to give up on my love for anyone else.. Let me see, who the hell is that idiot who made my fuggy's heart to stammer all these years.. Today, I will end all these and this fantasy of yours is not going to exist anymore..

Pragya's eyes blurred with hot tears and her lips trembled in fear.. Her whole body is shaking hardly and she fell on her knees as she doesn't want her heart to be revealed to her love of life, Abhi in a worst condition... Her tears didn't melt Abhi at all, as his anger overpowered his senses..

Abhi opens the diary with a killer look to smash that Prem who stole his fuggy's heart... Pragya screams no and cried aloud closing her face as Abhi has dropped the diary from his hands and the picture of Abhi and Pragya in school dress is giggling at them happily..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So, what's going to happen next????

What will be Abhi's reaction after knowing that it's him who his fuggy has loved all these years???

What is Pragya going to do now????

Will the biggest truth that Abhi is Aaliya's elder brother and Pragya is none other than dolly, makes any rift between the two????

What will Abhi do after knowing that the four has become an indirect reason for Pragya's miseries???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Came up with a long update of 3300+ words..

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your comments, views and reviews...

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes, if any, as it's not proof read...,

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CRAZYMAHIZ

Signing off..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Target: 140-145 votes..

Higher the votes, Your updates will be quicker..

Until then miss me and this story..

Sayanora..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro