47. With every breathe I take, I love you more and more...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We fall in love by chance... We stay in love by choice...

Like a man needs his breathe to stay alive, I need you beside me...

I heard someone whisper my Love's name, like a melancholic song... I got jealous and turned around to bash at the person... But I found no one there, other than me... Lately, I understand that It's my heart, which whispers the name of my love...

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹

Abhi understand very well that something is bothering Pragya for sure and it's the reason for her odd behaviours too... He kept mum and ate the food quietly, which is fed by Pragya...

Abhi couldn't come to a clear solution and he is thinking for a long time, what made Pragya to burst out like this all of a sudden... Her tears are pricking his heart to the core and he is not in a mood to leave her, before knowing the issue....

After finishing off the food,

Abhi (in a stern voice): Fu...  Pr.. Pragya... I want to talk to you... Come with me...

Pragya couldn't tolerate as Abhi called her as Pragya and not as Fuggy... She quickly wiped the tears, as Abhi gave a deadly glare to her...

Pragya: Professor sir... I accept that I'm your student, Sir... That doesn't mean that you can order and threaten me like this, Sir...  Oh God... Please... Please Sir... Don't roll your eyes, Sir... I'm getting scared, Sir...

Oh hello.. Professor Siiiiiirrrrrrr!!!! Getting irritated na... If you are hell adamant to irritate me, I too will irritate you, sir... This is not your class room and I won't obey your orders, sir...

Do whatever you want, sir... I don't care a damn, if you give assignments or seminars too, sir... My buddy Abhi will do it for me... I know my Abhi won't let me to suffer, at any cost... Hey na , Professor Sir...

Pragya winks at Abhi and pulls his cheeks... Abhi couldn't continue his acting and he started to laugh aloud, seeing Pragya's lovely antics...

Abhi: Hey drama queen... You are a smarty pant... You know my weakness and playing very cleverly na... Smart move, baby...

I thought you will fight with me, for calling you by name and pour out what's in your heart... But you are a brilliant distracter... I only got bulb, hey na...

Pragya (pouts and grits her teeth angrily): Idiot... For that... How can you call me as Pragya??? Heartless moron... It's sucking to hear my name from your mouth... Grrr... Run away Professor Sir, before I kill you...

Abhi:  Fuggy... I just called you one time using your name... But you annoyed me by calling me as Sir, these many times... See... My poor heart is crying very badly...

What kind of childish play is this haan... I expected more emotions and feelings from you... Come on... Some more... Oh my God!!!! The blood sucking Vampire is getting in full form and is spitting  Fire on me...

Abhi... Run away, man... You triggered a roaring lioness and digged your own grave... She may pounce on you, any a time... Rest in peace, Abhi...

Pragya started to chase Abhi in full rage... Abhi laughs hardly and runs out from there... Both came out of the restaurant and burst out into heavy laughter and hi-fied happily...

Abhi left his car in the parking itself and asked Pragya to take her scooty... Abhi joined her and asked her to drive to the near by beach... Pragya's heart beat started to raise heavily and she had a tough time to drive and concentrate well in the road...

The soothing, breezy weather is making the drive to be way too romantic... The closeness of Abhi, his tickling moustache and the naughty beard, which is roaming in her back lethargically, his tight yet sensual hold on her waist, is making all kind of hormonal, chemical and mechanical changes inside Pragya...

Pragya is blushing too hard and she badly wants their journey to continue likes this forever... She can't imagine a life without her Prem (Abhi) at all... Something in Pragya is scaring her a lot and she is bothered that nothing should separate her from Abhi...

Pragya halts her scooty in the platform and both walks hand in hand towards the beach... They didn't speak anything, but the much needed silence and their togetherness is enough for both of them... They cherish this moment happily...

After sometime, when they get up to go to their respective houses, Pragya stops Abhi...

Pragya: Abhi... Won't you ask me anything... You brought me here to question me only na...

Abhi: Fuggy... I won't ask anything that bothers or worries you... I badly want to know the reasons behind your painful outburst, but I won't pressurize you or force you by any means...

To be frank, I don't have the guts to see your broken state... I just can't imagine the situation, if you are pushed into any kind of stress... Still my mind is scaring me of your fragile state, when you got into the horrible, traumatic attack...

I can't, fuggy... I just can't... I'm a strong person and have faced all kind of problems and have defeated many worst scenarios and bounced back very bravely... But in your case, I'm literally weak and I can't handle it properly...

Pragya takes a deep breath and whispers: Abhiiii ... If you don't mind, Can I hug you??? Please... (Pouts)

Abhi smiles and opens his arms... Pragya runs and hugs Abhi tightly... Both didn't talk anything, yet their heart beats and souls are interlinking and enjoying their unsaid love story happily....

One thing is clear in their case... "With every breath they take, they both fall in love with each other madly and crazily... Abhi can't imagine a life without Pragya and Pragya's breath will stop, if she is parted away from Abhi.."

But life is unpredictable and anything can happen beyond our control... Only their true love has to unite them, but for that they have to cross a lot of obstacles, troubles and threats...

Though Abhi and Pragya doesn't have any villains in their lives and a group of persons are working hard to unite them, an invisible force is not allowing them to convey their love to each other... Only time has to reveal whether this lovely souls are uniting or not...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

The new morning sun which always brightens the earth, brings all kinds of fresh thoughts and a spirit, to face the challenges and hardships of life... All are getting ready in full swing to go to their college...

As an usual habit, Purab along with Aaliya and Arjun comes to pick up Bulbul... They least hoped that Pragya will forgive them, at least today and join them... They gets inside the house and before they thinks about anything, Bulbul's drags the trio inside...

Purab (Pooh) giggles happily and his focus in only on his love, Bulbul (Pie) only... He fails to notice that, Pie has dragged not only him, but also Ajju and Honey too...

The lover boy Pooh is in a fully romantic mood and he pulls Pie way too closer and looks at her with passion filled eyes... He hugs her tightly and kisses her hairs and starts to mess up her hair, as he is drowning in passion, without minding the duo standing there too...

Arjun and Aaliya's eyes popped out, while Bulbul feels awkward and blushes uncontrollably, with the way Purab is shamelessly romancing with her... She tries her level best to push Pooh away from her, while he is tightening his hold on her...

All of a sudden, Pooh screams aloud and jumps up in horror, as if someone have broken his beautiful, romantic moment... He glared at Arjun angrily, while Arjun too is equally glaring at him...

Purab: Ajju... Now a days, you are beating me too much, man... Don't beat a small baby boy, like this... You two devils are not at all saving me, from this wild monster na...

Arjun: What else, you are expecting dumbo ... Did you expect me to romance with you or wanna appreciate you... Idiot... Morning itself, you have started all your craziness na...

Remember, Dolly is also inside the house only... If she sees you like this, only God has to save you... Try to be responsible, Pooh...

Purab: Whatttt... What's the big deal, if Dolly is here... Seriously, I couldn't get you, Ajju...

The trio irritatingly looks at Purab, who is looking like a confused kid and he is patting his head and twisting his forehead, to find out what he has done, for hearing a big lecture from Arjun...

His hand accidentally slipped on to his lips and he lately realizes what all have happened... He got to know about Bulbul's awkward smile, Aaliya's teasing look and Arjun's anger, way too lately...

Pooh (blushes): Oh my god!!! 😊😊😊😊... I'm so sorry, guys... Sorry, Pie darling... Now a days, you are distancing me too much na...

So, I got carried away... That's all... Believe me guys... No hidden intentions at all... All happened without my knowledge .. I swear, Nothing is planned...

Just then, they heard a heavy horn sound from outside.... They even heard their Dolly shouting "Coming coming" and is giggling and murmuring something in between... The four quickly runs and opens the door quietly and peeps out to see, what's going on....

All their face brightened in happiness to see, Pragya has dressed up way too beautifully in a top and a jeans... She has did a pony tail and has applied only kajal and lip gloss... But she looks like a cute barbie doll and she is jumping happily, with a blush in her face...

They follows her quietly and watches what's going on there... They gasps in shock, as they spot their Professor Abhishek Sir is standing outside, leaning on to his car bonnet and his hands folded on his chest...

He is looking hot and breath taking in the simple top and Jeans too... His killer smile is bringing a lot of positive vibes in that place and he is staring at his fuggy, way too lovingly...

The four watches the duo again and again and they understands that a silent communication is going on between the duo, using their eyes alone... They lately finds out that Abhi and Pragya are wearing a similar kind of dress, which is designed specially for couples...

All their eyes popped out, as Pragya runs quickly and kisses Abhi's both the cheeks and winks at him... Abhi shooks his head and pouts with a teasing smirk and eyes at her juicy lips and twists his lips sensually... Pragya pushes him quickly with a blushy smile and runs and starts her bike.....

Pragya hardly presses the bike horn and starts off to college, asking Abhi to follow her... Abhi giggles and gets inside the car and chased Pragya in his car, whistling happily and a romantic song playing in the background of the car...

The four are standing dumb struck with the over dosage of Abhi and Pragya's cute yet sizzling morning romance... It took long time for them to come out from the shock and in that fiasco, they failed to thank God, as Abhi didn't noticed the bikes of Aaliya, Arjun and Purab there...

Bulbul is the first to come out from the shock, as she has witnessed many such romantic scenes before, ahead of the trio... She gets inside the house, picks up her bag and locks the house, as it's getting late for college...

Bulbul sits behind Purab and asked him to go, but he takes a deep breath and starts his complaining session in full swing....

Purab: This is Unfair guys...

Arjun: Pooh... Stop irritating me... Start the bike now... It's getting late... Pie... Better, you come with Honey... Let this idiot, sit and blabber, all day...

Purab (pouts): I am feeling really very bad that I have born as the unlucky  Purab Khanna... ( The trio laughs hardly and asked for the reason ) Really guys... I would have got happy, if I'm in that Hitler's place...

Lucky Hitler... He is getting everything, without asking too... Romancing all the day.... Enjoying life way too happily... Even Ajju, you are also lucky only... Only I'm the unlucky fellow in this list...

Purab shouts as Bulbul hits on his back, while Aaliya twists his ears... Arjun gives a hard kick in Purab's belly.... Purab scowls and curses the trio as "Heartless Draculas"... He got lot of punches more and started to drive the bike, with his unstoppable complaining and whinings....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya chirpily enters the class and she takes her Diary " Pragya's Fantasy" happily... She writes how her day has started very brightly... Her blushy cheeks is enough to say that her heart is over flowing in happiness....

Professor Abhishek, who passes by the class, spots Pragya writing something in her diary and is blushing too... He quietly observes all her movements and he is literally confused as what she is doing too...

Abhi knows very well that Pragya is with him only , from yesterday and he is damn sure that Pragya wouldn't have met her childhood crush Prem, any a time... His inner self mocks him by saying that why not Pragya would have talked to him in phone...

Abhi shooks his negatively and he is way too confident that if Pragya has talked with Prem, she wouldn't have kissed him lovingly, in the morning and it's she who ordered to wear the dress and asked him to come to her home...

Abhi couldn't come to a clear conclusion at all... Though he believes Pragya and has a uncontrollable trust that Pragya is loving him only, but he can't get a clear solution, as Pragya didn't said that she loves him, any a time.....

Abhi sighs and walks towards the Principal's office, as he is being called by the Principal to discuss some matters relating to exams and further arrangements to plan and call for internal and external examiners....

Professor Abhishek got quite busy, as the principal has to go out to meet the university people and Abhi is asked to prepare a complete list  regarding the exam seating arrangements and all... He makes some calls and enquired about the talented and experienced lectures too....

The day went quite busy for Abhi, while it goes very slow for Pragya... She is very upset as Professor Abhishek couldn't turn up to the class because of his tight schedule and the students were instructed to do their assignments by the substitute staffs...

Though the four fan girls of Abhishek sir are happy as their seminars are postponed, they too felt bad as they couldn't meet their favourite professor that day... But they acted as if they are happy, as they didn't want to face the wrath of Pragya at all...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Later that evening,

Pragya is not in a mood to hear any of Abhi's pleadings, beggings and  sorry too... Though being the chairman of the college, Pragya is aware of all the works her Professor Abhishek is doing... Yet the lover girl Fuggy is little bit angry on her Abhi/ Prem for not sparing a glimpse to her, the whole day...

The terror Hitler Professor Abhishek, who makes all the students to sweat in fear, is sweating uncontrollably, before his cute baby girl, Fuggy, who is throwing daggers towards him and is ready to kill him...

However great a man can be, even if he is mighty emperor too, he is nothing but a slave to his girl... But the fact is that this quality of a man melts their girl immensely and makes them to shower their unconditional love towards the man...

Abhi: Baby, I'm so sorry... If you want, beat me too... See your food parcel is longingly looking at you... Oh God!!! The poor ice cream is crying (melting)... Please... Eat it quickly, baby...

Month end... Finance problem... I can't buy anything more, till my account is credited with salary... Please please... Glare at me, later... Your tummy is making too much music na...

Before rats start to dance in your belly, eat it like a good baby... Let me feed you, okay...

Abhi thrusts the food in Pragya's mouth forcibly... Pragya spits some good words, yet her concentration gets diverted towards her favourite food... After a lot of cooing and getting some beats and scoldings, the duo patched up finally...

Abhi sighs and whispers: Huh... I need lot of energy to console this fuggy... Lots of training needed... Abhi, you have to learn a lot, man...

Get ready, as you have to console her in the near future.... Why God why??? Why are you always doing this to me???

Pragya folds her hands near by her chest and gave a killer look towards Abhi, as she has heard his whispers... Abhi bites his tongue, as he has spitted the matter indirectly to her...

Abhi: Sorry in advance, fuggy... I know, you will kill me... But I don't know, what to do... Management's decision.... I have no choice, than to agree to this...

Abhi takes a deep breath and says the matter to Pragya... Though Pragya feels very bad and didn't expected this, she knows very well about Abhi's situation and agreed to it just like that, making Abhi to smile happily...

Both were not aware that this mere separation is going to bring a big storm in their lives... They were holding each other hands in an assuring way that, their hands will be entwined like this forever...

But, little did they know that it's not at all going to be easy for them to entwine their hands, before the holy fire and do the promises and unite in the eternal bond of marriage....

💮💮💮💮💮

Time passes way too quickly... It's the final day of the final semester exams... Abhi made a clear cut plan to propose his fuggy in a romantic manner... He called her happily to come to XYZ place...

Abhi's happiness gone in thin air, as he spots his fuggy is coming there, in a broken state... Her face is very pale with dried tears and her hands are holding her life ( her diary) , near by her heart.... Abhi's heart beats started to raise rapidly and his breath hitched uncontrollably....

💮💮💮💮💮

So,

What's going to happen next???

What is the management's decision???

Will Abhi be able to propose Pragya, as he planned???

Why is Pragya crying and is she going to reveal to Abhi that he is none other than her Prem????

Will the love birds are able to convey their unsaid love to each other???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

💮💮💮💮💮

After a long time, updating this story right... Don't blame me... The update is ready in my hands, long long back...

Now a days, seriously speaking I'm not in a mood to update any of my stories...  I'm penning down all the stories and keeping everything in the draft, without publishing...

It's true guys... My only time pass and entertainment is writing stories only...

But the stubborn silent readers have changed, the regular updating author in me and now a days, I'm questioning myself, is it a need to update my stories???

I'm losing the interest to update, as you people are hell adamant not to vote.... I don't know, what to say...

Like others, I won't say I'm busy, I've personal problems, committments, Writer's block, Blah blah blahs and all... I know very well to manage my time and you all know, how regular I was earlier...

Moreover, without planning the entire story, I will never post a prologue of a story... So, I won't say, I don't know how to proceed the story further and all... I plan everything earlier and then only, I will step in for anything...

Now, the silent readers have to decide... The choice is all yours... Don't force me to delay the updates... I badly wants to post daily, but the poor response is upsetting me a lot...

You can question me very well, whether 90-110  votes is lesser for you... The stories which easily crosses 150-160 votes is not even getting 100-110 votes too...

I want to know that whether I'm writing that much bad... I very well know to give short updates... But I always gives long updates only....

Now a days, I'm in a verge to leave watty and stop writing too... But
I'm coming here again and again, as I don't want to disappoint my loyal readers, my buddies and my supporting people, who votes and comments on my stories...

The love of these people only is making me to continue writing and don't worry, I won't leave any of my stories without finishing and never will I delete any stories too, saying that the response is poor and all...

Each and every story, I write is special for me and the stories are like my heart beat...

So,

The same words, I used to say always....

Press the 🌟 button once and pen down your views....

That's all guys....

Sorry, if I bored you by talking too much and irritated you by giving a long update.... Words used : 3600+

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bidding adieu,

Crazymahiz

Call me soon with your votes and true views about this story, if you want me to update the next part, at the earliest....

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro