48. Is it an end to our beautiful love story????

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day I met you again, I found the missing piece of my heart and I'm happy that you are keeping that missed piece of my heart, safely with you...

You changed my life, From the day I met you... I can't find words to explain, how you made me to feel.. It's you, who makes me to smile, in a special kind of way... With your soulful care, you make me to fall for you, everyday...

Life without you is like a ---------------- .... Nooo... I can never imagine that unfilled blanks... Whatever happens, I will come back to you...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

Pragya even in her wild dreams would have never thought or least expected that her life will turn, upside down like this... She didn't believed such a worst kind of things will happen and will broke her down, beyond it's repair...

Though she is a practical person, she too has a heart, which beats only for her love of life, her Prem / Abhi... From 13 years (When she was in grade 8), her heart, her mind, her soul and her everything has gone towards her dream boy, Abhi... She is not in a state to imagine a life without him....

Even though, all were mocking and teasing by saying that it's not love at all and it's  just an attraction or infactuation or some teenage crush only... But Pragya is confident enough that her love is so pure and precious...

It's the biggest reason and that's why Pragya couldn't give up her anger and is still not forgiving her friends Pooh, Ajju & Honey  and her sister Pie.... Those she didn't hate them, she is hurted a lot with their behaviors...

Pragya really feels very bad, as no one is supporting her love... She is in an illusion that her most trusted friends and her sister are only concentrating on their love life and never cares for her...

But what's kept away from Pragya's eyes are that, it's their soulful efforts and a team planning, which makes the bonding of Abhi and Pragya to get stronger and stronger... She even didn't know that her bestie Aaliya can go to any extreme to unite them...

More than ànyone, Pragya is hell angry on Aaliya only... But she is not aware that Aaliya is going to be her saviour and she is the one, who is going to make all of Pragya's wishes and dreams to come true...

Pragya never thought that she will meet her Abhi/ Prem as her professor and every meet of theirs is always a soulful and intimate, which makes their love to bloom up uncontrollably... Unlike other lovers, they didn't conveyed their love to each other...

Though they are friends and behaving as that of crazy lovers, what stops them is that Abhi is Pragya's professor, while Pragya is Abhi's student... They didn't want anyone to mock or tease or bad mouth about their relationship....

But each and every action of them, conveys their love effortlessly... Their love is overflowing in their eyes and they are longingly looking for the day to convey their love to each other... Pragya is one step ahead of Abhi and she is ready to marry Abhi that day itself, if he says yes ...

Alas!!!! Fate is so terrible and cruel for both Abhi and Pragya... The day, they planned to convey their love has turned out to be the worst day of their lives... Pragya, who longed to hear the three golden words, for more than eight years, begged Abhi, not to say those words to her ever, with teary eyes....

The heart beat or soul of Pragya, her fantasy world, her diary is not at all with her, now... She has handed it over to Abhi with a heavy heart and asked him to read it... She asked for his mercy and ran away from there, without minding to hear his words too...

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Blood tears are oozing out from Pragya's eyes continuously, who is decked up beautifully in the red and golden bridal lehenga... Her maang has been filled with kumkum and her neck is adorned with the nupital chain, which is encircling her throat like a deadly snake...

The kumkum in her forhead is burning her into ashes and she feels that she is surrounded by an aggressive, burning fire... The heavy bridal lehenga, her mehendi claded hands, the scented candles, the romantically decorated room, is suffocating her too much and she is boiling in full rage, as if she wanna kill herself...

But, she is the sole reason and responsible for her own misery... She couldn't blame anyone, for her fault... Her one stupid promise has complicated the situations... She let out a lifeless breathe and wished to implement what she wants to do at this time....

💠💠💠💠💠💠

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

( Text in Bold Italics - Past)

Days were moving very quickly and terribly hard for the students of the famous college of the city... As the exams were nearing and and they are in a hurry to complete their assignment works and projects, all are passing their days restlessly and tensedly...

Professor Abhishek is in full form and finishing off the classes, as quickly as he can and helping the students in between, by making them to cover the portions... He came up with many innovative techniques and it helped the students to learn the chapters very easily.....

As Professor Abhishek is running and is in full swing in making the student's to get ready for the exams, he couldn't concentrate well in his personal life... Though he sees Pragya daily in his class, their daily evening meetings and their late night talks have been cut down, terribly...

Even in week ends too, they couldn't catch up each other, as they are decked up with many works... But Abhi understands very well that Pragya is longing for his nearness and the pain in her eyes are pricking his heart to the core...

Whenever Pragya calls him as Sir and behaves and treats Abhi as that of her Professor alone, he is completely shattered and broken down into pieces... He really feels that Pragya is moving away from him..

But Abhi is not in a state to let her go away from him, as Pragya is his life and he wanna get her by hook or crook... He doesn't want to be a loser in his life and he is very confident that only he can give Pragya with all the love and happiness, she deserves...

💮💮💮💮💮

One Saturday evening, Abhi barged into Pragya's house , all of a sudden... Bulbul is completely shocked on seeing Abhi's sudden arrival and she quickly messages her team, not to come up there, any time and they have to cancel their movie outing too...

Abhi with much hesitation, enters Pragya's room, who is busy in studying... Pragya raises her head and twists her lips in an uninteresting way and she buries her head again into her books, as if she is not liking Abhi's sudden entry...

Abhi gave a deadly glare to Pragya, as she is showing cold shoulders to him and is not at all picking up his calls, for more than a week... He tries all his might to gather her attention, but she didn't paid heed to him...

What boils Abhi's nerves is that Pragya dumps her ears with cotton buds and started to study aloud, irking Abhi to the core... With anger flaring his house, Abhi pulls the chair near by her and gave a killer look to her and pulls of the cotton buds from her ears....

Alas!!!! Poor Abhishek sir, who is a terror in the famous college of the city, who makes the whole college students to shiver in fear, who is a biggest terror and is being called as Hitler, is shivering in fear, seeing the terrific look of his fuggy, who is ready to burn him into ashes...

Abhi (in a meek whisper): Fuggyyy...

Pragya: It's Pragya, Professor Sir... (Grits her teeth angrily and murders the words, rashly) May I know what the busy Professor Sir is doing in my house???

I think, Sir, you have come to a wrong place , Sir... This is not your classroom, sir... I'm little bit busy, Sir... I need to study my portions, Sir... Please excuse me , Sir...

You are most welcome, If you, without making any fuss leaves the house, Sir... Hope you won't mind me , Sir... (Stressed the word Sir with a mocking smirk in her face)

Abhi is really controlling himself, not to get angry on Pragya, as he is at fault... He feels really sorry for not attending Pragya's calls and couldn't meet her personally , for more than two weeks....

Though he deserves the punishment from Pragya, he didn't want to give up so easily and wanna apologize to her, at any cost..

Abhi didn't mind Pragya's anger... He quickly ties her hand with her shawl and ties her mouth too, with his handky... He lifts Pragya in his arms and moves out from the house... Bulbul, who watches everything hidingly, texts her team, about the happenings...

💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya didn't touched her favourite food, which is being showcased before her and inviting her badly, to feast her growling, hungry tummy... Though she wants to eat it, she is controlling herself and is yearningly looking at it...

She curses Abhi with all her might for playing with her emotions and feelings... Abhi knows very well about her weak point and is perfectly using that to have a control on her... But the stubborn Pragya is not in a mood to bend before Abhi, this time...

She mentally asked sorry to the food and is keeping her face, as rigid as she can... Abhi begs for her mercy and finally Pragya has to give up, seeing the tears in Abhi's eyes...

Abhi: I'm really sorry, Fug... Pragya... I didn't avoided you purposely... Trust me Pragya, I too missed you a lot...

Pragya (sighs): If I hear you calling me Pragya again, I will surely smack your head....

Abhi: You forget to say the word, I hate the most... Call me Sir, as much you can... I'm all ears...

Pragya pulls Abhi's cheeks : Aww... My cute Abhi doesn't even know to get angry too...

Abhi (scowls): Grrrrr... You often forget, who I'm...

Pragya (rolls her eyes): As if I don't know... Really saying, I have a biggest doubt... How come I'm finding these many differences between the terror Professor Abhishek and my darling buddy, Abhi...

Sometimes I even wonder, whether you are having any mutiple personality disorder and sometimes I have a wierd thinking that two identical twins are playing with me...

Abhi: Oh my goodness!!!! You and your wierd thinkings... Even script writers won't imagine, as you say... Please Fuggy... Forgive me na...

Pragya: I don't have time for all that... I'm terribly hungry... I gonna have food...

Pragya winks at Abhi and started to stuff the food in her mouth... Abhi didn't let her to eat it and he purposely grabbed many items, before it reaches her lips...

He even licked some of the gravy in Pragya's hands and he winked at her with a teasing smirk... Pragya grabs his collars and gives a dashing hit on his forehead...

Both started to fight and they started to roll in the grassy field as that of two cuddling bunnies... They couldn't hold their anger for so long and they started to laugh hardly...

💮💮💮💮

After sometime,

Abhi: Fuggy... I don't know whether I can come and help you for your exam preparations... As you know, Principal has arranged for extra coaching classes in the college...

Moreover, Principal sir is willing to send me, as the external examiner for the college, in a rural area... During your exams time, I couldn't be here and I have to start up on the first day of your exams and will return only on the evening of your final exams...

Principal sir has asked me to give my consent on Monday... Tell me Fuggy, what shall I do???

Pragya: What's this Abhi??? Why are you thinking this much??? You should have said yes, that instant itself right... But I couldn't understand, why are you hesitant this much to go there...

Abhi (sighs): It's because, I'm scared to hell... I'm getting all kinds of negative vibes... I'm feeling that something is going to happen, which I didn't wish to happen, in my worst nightmare too...

Pragya: Tell me straightly, Abhi... What's bothering you???

Abhi cups Pragya's face and makes their eyes to mingle... He caress her cheeks lovingly and kisses her forehead with full of love and a lone tear kisses her lips...

Pragya: Abhi... Nooo... Don't do like this... You are strong enough to face anything... After all, this is a simple thing... Think of the students, who are going to get benefited from you...

Abhi: I don't want to go there, Fuggy... I will miss you...

Pragya: Me too will miss you... But the days will go just like that... It's a promise on me, you are going there .. End of discussions...

But professor Sir, remember one thing... If you smile or let any one to drool you, I will kill you for sure...

Abhi bites his lips and pulls Pragya even more closer... He kisses the blowing, red, angry nose tips of Pragya and started to laugh hard...

Pragya: What's so funny???

Abhi: Fuggy... To my knowledge, no boy's will drool me for sure...

Pragya: Pardon... I'm not talking about boys here...

Abhi: Haan haan... As I'm going to a boy's college, there will be boys only, to my knowledge... Moreover, the Principal said that there are only few female lecturers and that too they are aged only...

Now, My fuggy baby can laugh happily na... Why can't you trust me in this matter, Fuggy???

Pragya: I trust you a lot... But I don't trust those girls, who eyes you... I'm seeing a live demo in our class itself na... How many times, I've warned them... Still those stupid four are repeating their doings na...

Abhi: Leave it, Fuggy... Just few more days only na...

Abhi and Pragya chit chat happily, after a long time... Abhi texts Bulbul that they will come later and asked her to lock the house and sleep, as Pragya's keys are with him... They went to watch a movie and they are flying in their own world...

Ahead of the romantic movie they are watching, the love is overflowing between the two... Even when having popcorns, ice cream and soft drinks, they were romancing and teasing, each other...

They thought that no one will watch their doings, as they are in a dark secluded corner... But they are not aware that 12 mischievous eyes are watching their doings, shamelessly and are happy that their plans are working in a correct way...

The whole Mission Abhigya team
( Aaliya, Arjun, Purab, Bulbul, Nikhil and Tanu) are sitting in the opposite side and are hiding their faces and watching the romance of the duo, ahead of the movie... Aaliya is thinking something deeply and she wished to implement her next sets of plans...

💮💮💮💮💮

Days rolled on quickly... The day before the first exam, Abhi meets Pragya and wished her all the best and asked her to do the exams well... He advised her to study well and concentrate much more better and gives her some tips to write the exams...

Abhi assured Pragya that he will return on the evening of the final exams and asked Pragya to come to their secret meeting spot... He said that he has a surprise for her... He also added that he will be heart broken, if she didn't turn up on that day....

They parted apart happily and walks in the opposite sides... Both their hearts are eagerly waiting for the day, when they are going to meet again... Both were not aware that it's going to be a worst day of their lives...

Tears were oozing out from Pragya's eyes, when she is thinking of the good old days, she has spent lastly..  She hates herself for doing this to Abhi... Her helpless situations has pushed her into this unwanted marriage...

But Pragya is very stubborn in one thing... She looks at the shining knife, lying happily in her lap... She wants her so called husband to sign the divorce papers and leave her...

If he didn't mind her words and nears her or willing to touch her, she is ready to attack him with the knife too... She is stubborn in one thing... Nothing can change the fact that she belongs only to her Abhi and no one else...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

While this is going on,

Abhi is breaking all the things in the room... He hardly punches his hands on the mirror and he didn't bother his hands are getting wet with the precious red liquid...

The broken glass pieces creates a terrible pain in his body... But he is smiling lifelessly, as he is thinking that as a punishment, for doing a biggest sin in his life...

Abhi falls on his knees and started to cry aloud...

Abhi shouts: Why this is happening to us, Fuggy??? Why??? Inspite of the immense love, we have on each other, why I need to marry another girl... Why the nupital chain which I want to tie in your neck is being grabbed by someone...

Why I have been forced to do this  marriage??? But I swear on you and our love, Fuggy... Your Prem's all love is only for you... I completed the promise and I have fulfilled the wishes of my uncle, who has done a lot for me...

Now I'm free to take a decision... I pity the girl, I married... But I want to let her free, as I don't want to spoil her life... I am taking our love symbol
( Pragya's fantasy- Diary) and I will ask her to read it...

I'm confident that our love, will melt her heart for sure... If she didn't bother that, I'm gonna force her to sign the divorce papers... No other choice, Fuggy... I know what I'm thinking is wrong only... But my heart and soul says, it's correct...

After all, All is fair in love... Let me clear all this mess and get back to you, Fuggy... If our love is true, it will unite us for sure...

Abhi hears a knock at the door and he gets up with a determined face and opens the door... He spots Nikhil, Tanu, Aaliya and Arjun, who are nervously standing there, to spit the matter to Abhi...

Abhi: You all want me to go to that room, right....

All nods their heads as yes... Abhi twists his lips and walks inside the room, without minding them... He picks up some papers and hide it inside his sherwani... He gets out of the room and climbed upstairs, with a smile in his face, leaving the four to get shocked...

💮💮💮💮💮

So,

What has happened on the last day of the exams???

Why Pragya left Abhi and to whom is Pragya married???

Why Abhi has to agree for a forced marriage????

Is Pragya married to Aaliya's elder brother (Abhi) ???

Is Abhi married to Dolly (Pragya), he hates the most????

Or by any shocking twist, is it some other persons????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Given a long update again...

Words used: 3300+

If you like the shot and if it's worth a read, make the 🌟 to shine....

Looking forward for your valuable views and comments...

Signing off,

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro