50. Stepping into a Magical New Beginning ....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my goodness...

My third story to touch the 50th chapter milestone.... Thanks to all the wonderful readers of "From the day I met you"...

If you haven't supported me, it's not at all possible for me to write this much..

Though I'm missing many of my regular readers, I'm updating till now because of all your love and support..

So, shall we see what's the 50th chapter is all about....

#### Critical  Warning Alert:
Relax.. Calm down.. Take a deep breath .. No violence on your crazy buddy Mahii... Poor me... Don't kill me, please.. ####

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Don't start you day, with the broken pieces of the worst yesterday.. Every day is a new day... Begin it happily with a hope that it's the new start in your life.. 

The unexpected incident happened suddenly.. It's time to throw off those worst things and start everything afresh and drown in the magical new beginning, which gonna open new doors in our life...

I close my eyes to the old endings and I don't want to look back, any a time and I least care about that too.. I open my heart and made it to fall in love with the new beginning...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a pleasant, soothing, refreshing and warm morning.. The sun rays are glowing brightly and kissing the earth joyfully with it's ever shining rays, which indicates that a new beginning is always be happily welcomed by everyone..

As it's a city zone, rather than the chirping of birds, the ringing melody of the horns from the different kinds of vehichles are filling and shaking the surroundings .. People started their usual hustle bustles and are running towards their usual daily routines ...

The majestic and a strong building of 40+ years is standing like a mammoth warrior and is eagerly waiting for the arrival of the young men and women, who are going to get abundance knowledge from this place...

The famous XYZ college, which is the one of the best colleges in the city is reopening after the summer vacation and the place got a new colour, as if it got back it's last breathe and the life, it longed for..

Three dashing bikes barges rashly inside the age old compound and their giggling and roaring sounds are filling the air.. The two girls, who are sitting behind the back of their lovely men pouts sadly and shows thumbs down to their love, as they have lost the bet, after a lot of struggle...

The final winner of the competition is smirking at them and is raising the brows with a victorious look .. The helmet got removed and a girl, who is dressed up beautifully in a tee and jeans is looking at the boys with a teasing look in her face and a soulful smile lingers in her lips, uncontrollably...

They are none other than the best of the best friends, Arjun (Ajju), Aaliya (Honey), Purab (Pooh), Pragya (Dolly) and Bulbul (Pie)... Aaliya and Bulbul beats on the back of their love Arjun and Purab with their note books and gets down from the bikes angrily..

The boys makes an oops reaction and pleads for their mercy, while the girls glared at them angrily and walked towards Pragya, who is smiling happily on seeing the love bird's antics...

More than that, Pragya is looking intently at her buddies - Arjun and Purab , who purposely lost to her in the bet, to make her happy and to bring back the lost smile in her face...

Pragya rolled her eyes and gestured the duo "Why did they do so and made the girls upset like this??".. The boys just blinked their eyes which indicates that they want to see their Dolly's happy, smiling face  like this always..

Pragya shooks her head unbelievably and moves along with her sister Bulbul and her buddy Aaliya, who are cursing the boys with all their might and is keep on saying that they are going to get nice punishment from them...

Pragya: Enough enough... Spare my ears girls... Aahhhh... My poor ears are paining with your non stop rantings.... Now a days, you two are behaving very weirdly..

Don't you two think, whatever you are doing are getting out of the box and you are torturing my sweet Puru and Ajju like this... Poor buddies of mine... If you two didn't stop your scoldings right now, I will ask them to divorce you two...

Aaliya: Dolly baby... No court will give divorce before marriage... No law has been implemented till now to divorce your lover...

Bulbul: Exactly, Honey di... Pragya di... Insteading of supporting us, don't support those two irritating men... Grrrr... At least, I will spare Ajju jiju as he is a sweetheart...

But I won't leave that idiot, dumb head Pooh easily... He is annoying and irritating me too much...  I want to put him in a big mixer and crush him like a juice....

Pragya: Oh my goodness... You are getting too violent, Pie... Huh...
Poor Pooh... Strucked to a groovy, blood sucking vampire... May his soul rest in peace... My deep condolences to him... Let me pair him up to someone else...

Bulbul shouts angrily : Diii..... This is unfair...

Pragya: Hey Pooh... Better choose that pink colour dressed, hot chick, who is fluttering her lashes on you... Aww..... What a s***y girl....

Bulbul grits her teeth angrily and throws her note book towards Purab, who is drooling on the pink candy dressed girl, who is ready to get in touch with Purab, if he nods his head as yes....

Bulbul gave a deadly girl towards the girl, who is eyeing her Purab and she twists Purab's ears hardly and punched on his stomach, making him to cry in pain... The girl runs away quickly, as she is not ready to face Bulbul's wrath...

Aaliya and Pragya are laughing hardly on seeing the duo, while Arjun is trying to console Bulbul, who is in a mood to rip Purab into pieces.... Pragya is chirping like a small girl, who is watching a comedy movie and the smile in her face adds an extra glow in her face...

Pragya, who is busily watching the scene, didn't noticed that Aaliya is pooled up in tears and is wiping it quickly, without Pragya's knowledge.... Unaware to Pragya, Aaliya records all the reactions of Pragya and pressed the send button and behaved normally, as if nothing has happened...

Aaliya couldn't stand there anymore, as her heart is feeling an uncontrollable pain... She feels suffocated to stand there and it's impossible for her to hide all her emotions and feelings, which is hurting her soul a lot....

Though Aaliya is a bold and strong girl, the bitter incidents has shaken her completely and she has become completely weak, due to the unexpected happenings... However hard she tries, Aaliya's eyes are blurring up uncontrollably on seeing the reply message from the opposite side...

Knowing very well that she will cry vigorously in front of Pragya and it will surely bring unwanted tensions to her, Aaliya quickly excused from Pragya and said that she will join her in the class, after using the restroom....

Arjun, who has watched the moves of Aaliya runs behind her without Pragya's knowledge, as he exactly understands what his honey is going through and he knows pretty well that Aaliya needs him at this time...  Arjun pulled Aaliya to a secluded corner and cocooned her in his embrace....

Aaliya cries aloud and is mumbling all the things, which is pricking her heart, by wetting the shirt of Arjun... Arjun rubs her back and tries to calm down Aaliya with all his might... After a lot of struggle, Aaliya stops her crying and she feels sorry for doing so...

Aaliya: Sorry, Ajju... Again, I spoiled your shirt...

Arjun smiles: It's okay, Honey baby... It's not a new thing to me, right... I'm used to it, as this one and hour years, my Honey is doing the same only na... Please darling.. It's really hurting to see you like this...

Aaliya Mehra shouldn't be a cry baby... Please darling.... Try to come out of the bitter past.. All will be fine soon... Don't you trust your brother... Didn't Abhi jiju asked you to be happy and not to get upset unnecessarily???

Aaliya: Haan haan.... I know... My Bhai will set everything right... But, I'm upset as why the fate has cruelly played in their lives... What sin did my Abhi bhai and my Darling Dolly did????

Why they have to face all these unwanted things??? Poor souls... I still couldn't come out of the dark past.... I'm praying hardly that their future should be happy at least...

Arjun: Don't worry, Honey... Wipe your tears... Go and freshen up and come... The classes will start in few minutes... Remember , Honey... Your are going to be with Dolly... So, be careful and do everything extra cautiously...

Dolly shouldn't get upset any a time and don't let her to think anything deeply... Today is going to be a very hard day for us... Anything can happen... Be brave enough to handle everything with ease... Let's face the war , confidently...

Aaliya nods her head and moved to the restroom, while Arjun joins Purab, Bulbul and Pragya, who have just finished off the fighting session...

Pragya: Grrrr... I hate you, idiots... It's really boring to go to the classes without you two... Why the hell did you two choose marketing haan????

Arjun: Dolly... Blame this idiot donkey, Purab... He only brainwashed me and asked me to take Marketing... He didn't allowed me to take Finance, like you and Honey...

Do you know, how much this Idiot cried on that day ... I too fallen for his crocodile tears and believed his dramas blindly... Later only I came to know that this idiot has purposely did all these to separate me from my Honey...

Pragya: Seriously... Hey Pooh... Why did you do like that idiot???

Arjun: All because of jealousy only, Dolly...

Pragya: Whatttt...

Purab: Hey sweetie... Why this much tension haan??? When no one is paired up with our love, how this idiot Ajju alone can sit and enjoy with Honey...

My poor heart ached and I'm not a mahaan to let this idiot to romance happily... I just played my cards well... This stupid Ajju has been trapped... 😂😂😂😂😂....

Arjun glares on Purab and hits on his back harshly... Bulbul jumped up in happiness and hi-fied with Arjun happily, irking Purab to the core...

Bulbul: Nice Punch, Ajju Jiju... I'm expecting more from you... Give another punch, saying my name... Or shall we two stand in the opposite sides and kick this Purab from both the sides... Nice idea na...

Purab: What the hell... You two are planning against me and are hell adamant to kill me na... Dolly... Save me from this two idiots...

Pragya shruggs her shoulders, makes a teasing smile and winks on Purab, who is watching the reactions of Pragya unbelievably... Not hearing Purab's screams, Pragya walks happily towards her class...

The trio stopped their fights and are looking at their Dolly with teary eyes... No one is ready to move their gaze away from Pragya, who is behaving way too new to them and something in them tells that they are getting back their old Dolly, after the ugly incident...

Aaliya who comes out after freshening up is startled to see the trio are  standing like statues and staring at the empty place... She shooks them hardly and brought them back to earth...

Aaliya: What happened guys???

The trio hugs Aaliya and smiles widely that the darkness which surrounded their lives are going to move away from them...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

On the other hand, Abhi is staring at his mobile with varied emotions and he is not concentrating on the breakfast kept before him... Nikhil and Tanu are watching the moves of Abhi with a pain in their eyes...

Tanu shooks Nikhil and gestured him to do something, as it's getting late for Abhi... Nikhil nods his head and holds Abhi's hand with concern... Abhi makes a lifeless smile and starts to eat the food but his gaze never moved from his mobile...

Nikhil: Abhi Bhai....

Abhi: Hmmm...

Nikhil: It's getting late... We just have 15 minutes to reach there.... You need to finish your breakfast and should have medicines too...

Abhi: Yeah... I knew it... By the way, Nikhil... You go to office... I will take the driver along with me...

Nikhil: No Bhai... It's your first day ... I'm not going anywhere, before dropping you... Moreover, this Tanu will surely kill me, if I leave you alone with the driver...

And I don't need to say about our Sister Aaliya... She will bury me, if she knows that you came alone... Please Bhai... Show some mercy on me... And one more thing Bhai... I... I want to see....

Abhi sighs: Alright... You all decided na... Let it be... Tanu... Go to my room and pick my bag and my Fuggy's diary... The medicines too are there only...

Tanu rushed up to Abhi's room and brought everything soon... Abhi gulps the bitter medicines in a go... He sips the water and keeps Pragya's fantasy world (diary) in his bag... Nikhil rushes to help Abhi to get up, but he shooks his head as no...

Taking a deep breath, Nikhil hands over the **** to Abhi.... Abhi holds it and walks towards the entrance of the Mehra Mansion... Nikhil and Tanu's heart welled up on seeing the pathetic state of Abhi....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aaliya and Pragya enters the classroom and they sits in their seats happily, after a long time...

Pragya: It's Good to be back to the college... Now a days, I'm not at all liking, if they announce holidays... I'm feeling my life lies in this college campus only and I'm feeling peace and happiness, whenever I'm in the classroom....

Aaliya: You have become completely insane, Dolly... If you say this to Pooh, he will cry like a girl...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... That idiot will do like that only... Hey Honey, why that mangoose head didn't turn up to the class till now...

Aaliya: Hello madam... I'm also with you only na... How can I know about your boy friend's moves???

Pragya: Yuck... Don't say that bald head as my boy friend... He and his stupid flirting... Shameless guy... If he is not our lecturer, I would have killed him, long before...

Just then their class monitor came and informed them that someone has complained about their Financial Management professor, as he tried to misbehave with a student... It's been said that the college management is taking a serious action against him...

Pragya: Thank God!!!! We all are saved...

Aaliya: But Dolly baby... He is the only professor in our college to handle that subject... Don't know when they are going to get a replacement for him...

Pragya: Oh God!!!! I didn't think of this....

Their talks were interrupted as the Principal along with their class in-charge Professor gets inside their classroom.... Aaliya's heart beats started to raise heavily and she prays that their Dolly shouldn't get upset at all...

Principal: Good morning, young managers... I hope you all would have heard about the issues... As many of you have complained, the management has taken a serious against him...

I really regret for all his actions and thank god, nothing had happened out of our control... I know you all will be upset, as you guys have only short time to complete this semester...

Don't worry... We won't let you to suffer at all... This college's best professor is rejoining here, after a long time... He will handle your classes and if needed, he will take extra classes to cover up the portions...

I expect all your cooperation in this regard... All the best... Do study well... The professor will be joining you after few minutes, as he is finishing off the usual college formalities...

The principal wished them good luck and moves out of the class... Aaliya is staring at Pragya, who is eagerly looking at the door and is excited to see, who is going to be their new professor...

Aaliya feels that a big bunch of crocodiles are doing somersaults in her tummy... Sweat beads formed in her forehead and she feels a heavy pain is gripping up her heart, as the time has finally had come....

Aaliya takes a lung full of air to get back her needed breathe... Pragya couldn't understand why she is feeling happy all of a sudden... She feels something good is going to happen for sure...

All of a sudden, Pragya feels that she is standing in the mid of a beautiful garden and she is being showered by rose petals and is crowned with flowers... Her heart is blooming in happiness, as if she is going to meet her soulmate...

The gentle yet the manly footsteps hits her ear drums like a melodious song and her lips uncontrollably curved up to a bright smile... She feels a peculiar scent is hitting her nostrils, which is like an intoxicating drug to her...

Pragya stares at the flowing hairs of the man, who enters her class, which is like a gentle sea waves... The magical and mesmerizing eyes are creating an unusual tension in her body....

Pragya's gaze moved to the lips, which is inviting her to kiss it, mindlessly... She feels that the lips are trying to convey something to her... Pragya doesn't know why she is staring at her professor like this and is drooling him shamelessly, as if she hasn't seen any handsome men in her life....

But one thing hurts Pragya a lot... She feels that it's the odd thing that shouldn't have happened to the handsome professor, which is not at all suiting him and it's unwantedly fixed with him...

Aaliya stares at Pragya with much worry, as Pragya's eyes are getting moistened with the precious pearls yet her lips are smiling continuously... The Professor is also staring all the reactions of Pragya with a heavy heart....

Taking a deep breath, the Professor opens his mouth to introduce himself....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

Who is the new professor???? Is it Abhi or any one else????

What has happened in the lives of Abhi and Pragya????

What about the marriages of Abhi and Pragya????

What's the ugly incident happened????

How did Pragya patched up with her friends????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

All are ready to attack me with heavy weapons right... 😂😂😂😂 Sorry sorry.. I know you all would have expected something, but I have written something else....

Will reveal the past in the next chapter...

What else... Vote without fail and get the update soon...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bidding adieu,

Yours cliffy Buddy,

Crazymahiz

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Have a good day...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro