25. bad

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Imagine harry is that typical bad boy from your school and you’ve always been a bit intimidated by him because he hangs out with a rough crowd and he’s not very polite and always wears all black and he doesn’t speak unless it’s to say something rude and of course he’s so stunningly attractive it’s difficult to look at him but for some reason he took an interest in you and would speak to you here and there but never more than a few seconds at a time and this goes on for weeks before one day you end up at his house somehow because he asked you to and you said yes before thinking and you’re nervous because he’s so intimidating but you’re also curious about what goes on in his head so you start hanging out with him and you start to discover that he’s not actually the hard, closed off asshole everyone thinks he is and he’s actually really strong and independent and doesn’t really have anyone to lean on so he has to be that way and you start seeing the sweet and caring side of him and the first time he kisses you it feels like you’re going to explode because it’s been building up for so long and suddenly more weeks have gone by and you find yourself hopelessly in love with him and you think he’s in love with you too but he’s still not very good at talking about anything emotional so he never really says it and one day he does something that pisses you off and you’ve never really gotten mad at him before because you were always afraid he would completely shut you out but now you can’t take it anymore and you’re so frustrated because you love him so much and you just want him to say it and feel it and let you in so you start shouting at him and he looks a bit taken aback before he gets angry too and starts reacting exactly how you feared and he yells ‘I can’t be who you want me to be’ and you tell him he already is who you want he just has to let you in and he yells back ‘what do you want from me’ and you’re so angry that tears are spilling from your eyes because it’s so simple and you’re not asking a lot but it’s so hard for him to let his walls down and you shove your hands into his chest because he’s inching closer to you and you need to breathe because this is so stressful and you’re shaking so hard and you yell ‘I want you to feel something’ and he glares at you and pushes his chest back against your hands and his brow is pulled low and his breathing is coming out hard and his voice is dangerously low as he says back ‘I’m trying’ and you feel like your crumbling inside because you know he is trying but it kills you not to know if he feels what you feel so you say ‘you need to try harder, harry, because I think I love you’ and his chest rises and falls quickly as his eyes search yours with such intensity you think you might melt and he asks ‘you love me?’ and you can hear your heart pounding in your chest as you say back ‘yes’ and you’re unaware of your hands falling from his chest but they do and suddenly his is pressed into yours and his hands are under your ears and his lips are pressing into yours and you can feel the words he hasn’t been able to say and the spark inside you when he’s around ignites into an inferno when he pulls back just enough to whisper ‘I love you too’

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro