Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This chapter is dedicated to FartnRoses. Thanks for your support.
************************************************************************************************************

Edwin
Audrey had really been of great help I admit though I repaid her unfairly. During her stay over this few minutes,  I noticed an expensive necklace on her. I guessed that it was from Elton from the inscription on it.

Whilst hugging her, I took the chance and removed it. She was mine even if she didn't realize it and I was going to claim her soon.

Audrey
Where has this necklace gone to for Christ sake! I continued my search in the car but I realized it wasn't there. I then decided to go to Edwin's to check if it had fallen of back at his house. I stopped the next cab that came to pass by.

All this while, I wondered how Elton will feel when I did not find it but I pushed that thought aside. I pressed the doorbell several times after alighting when Edwin finally opened the door looking gentle and well dressed but this time, I didn't really care about how he looked or didn't look.

I shoved him aside and entered the hall to begin my search.

What are you after? I heard him ask but there wasn't time to answer his question so I ignored him.

I went into Lara's room and searched every single point but I couldn't find anything. I was so messed up. What will Elton think of me now? A careless girlfriend or one who didn't value his gifts?

As is sat on the floor, tears dropped down my cheeks. Edwin drew me up and using his index finger, wiped my tears. " You are very beautiful Audrey" he said and with that he stole a kiss from me.

How dare you! I screamed at him and gave him a slap, a very heavy one.

"I love you Audrey. Cant you see it? I've been dying to have you with me...

Not waiting for him to complete his statement, I turned with the intention of going away when he held me and pulled me close to him to the extent that I could feel his breath on my face. "You smell so good," he said sniffing in my scent. He tried brushing his nose over mine but I turned away. He grabbed my chin forcefully and made me look into his face. I really hated this moment but the was nothing I could do. His grip was so tight that I couldn't even move a meter. "Elton wouldn't be able to save you this time my dear princess because you will be mine today," he whispered.

"Let go of me!" I screamed but he wouldn't budge. He was about to kiss me again when I gathered so much strength and kneed him in his tummy..

I hurriedly run downstairs not caring about my bag back in his room. I got out of his house safely all to realize that I had no money on me. All the money was in my bag but there was no way I was going to go back there so I decided to walk. Edwin's house was quite far but I had no choice.

Gradually,  step by step, I walked. When I was almost getting into my house, I felt so weak and shagged. I was able to press the doorbell with the little energy left in me but all turned black as soon as I heard the door click open.
what would you have done if you were in Audrey's shoes? Walk or board a car with no money?
Don't you think Edwin is heartless, I mean after all Drey for him did he still paid her with this?

Let me know what you think in the comment section.
Pardon me for this short chapter anyways.  Ill make it up to you in the next.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Love ya. Xoxo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro