Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Derrick
Dressed in a pair of jeans and sweat shirt, I saw we made a perfect match.

She looked so hot. Chanelle was wearing a pair of shorts and a big shirt. Her hair spread all over her shoulders and down to the sides of her arms.

I could tell that she was the prettiest among all the girls that I had rolled with so far.

Derrick! She screamed. It was then that I noticed how far away she was from me now.

It seems like she had already invited me in but I had being lost in thoughts admiring her.

Looking at her well pissed off face, I stuttered, " You ermm... look gorgeous."

"Thanks but I already know," she said.

"Listen," I said drawing her closer to me. The moment she flinched, my heart skipped a beat. I was glad to know that I had an effect on her.

" You are going to act nice at least whilst I am here okay. Now keep your ego to yourself." I said and then handed her the bouquet of flowers that i had bought.

I entered further into the living room while she stayed behind taking in tge scent of the flowers I had given her.

From the smile that played at the corners of her mouth, I could tell that she loved them. "Maybe they were actually her favourite." I silently thought.

God! A fantastic smell hit my nose and i knew now that i was going to enjoy something really special any moment from now.

I looked at Chanelle who now had a startled expression on her face.

Right! She had never expected me exclaim that loud just because of the aroma of her food.

Guess she was waiting for me to comment only when I was served as most people will do. But well i wasn't most people, I was Derrick.

Chanelle
I couldn't deny it. Derrick was hot. Yeah! The tight jeans and shirt he wore made him look so attractive.

He was well built and i wanted him to stay all night with me. Arghh! What was happening to me. Why was I getting so clingy. I sighed in frustration.

As usual, he made me angry again. He stood in the doorway looking at me like I was drenched in water.

I had told him to come in several times but only God knows what he was thinking about at that point in time.

He said something and it made me startled. Well, every guy could say that but I never thought Derrick could.

Now more than ever, he looked at me beaming with smiles but I ignored him.

I walked into the kitchen after dropping the flowers and then i dished out some of the food i had prepared so that i could eat for dinner.

I had warned Derrick not to show up but he did so I was going to make his stay here a miserable one.

Derrick never gave up but today, I was going to make him do so.

Sitting in the sofa, I ate whilst reading a magazine.

What i had least expected happened. He ignored the football he was watching and sat down beside me paying attention to my presence.

Wow! ain't that cute. I mean I had never seen a guy who leave a live match and focus his attention on a girl who was only eating. "How adorable," I silently squealed.

After some seconds, he brought his lips close to mine that I could feel his breath. I dont kniw what had happened next but i ended up feeding him.

The fork I had held had directly entered his mouth and not mine. So obvious he had an effect on me huh?

Audrey
I woke up so tired. Not fully had I forgotten Elton's tales but well I was trying very hard not to remember any of it.

With time, he would be out of my mind and I hoped it was going to be soon enough.

I had had enough of him.

It was Saturday and I decided to spend the whole day at home studying. Our final examinations was just around the corner and i couldnt wait.

I had had enough of high school and college and I could not wait to start my life anew.

Thinking about my future hurt because I always thought it was going to be with Elton.

I took my bath and put on some clothes. A big shirt mum bought for me when we went shopping last week.

I tied my hair in a long tail and went downstairs to get something to eat. I took juice and some pastries because that was the quick available food I could get.

All the others needed to be prepared in one way or the other, which I wasn't ready to do.

Suprisingly, Derrick was still home.

So strange of him. However, I remembered that last night he said he will be going over to Chanelle's.

I was so eager to hear the story that I left my food, pulled him over to the sofa that faced the television and stared at him for him to spill the beans.

I got the information even before he could start talking. His eyea sparkled like the stars that shone in the dark. I had never seen those eyes do that before.

His face was bright and he had smiles playing at the corners of his lips.

"Drey, what is it?" He asked.

Chanelle! I replied teasingly.

Oh so is that why you left your food.

Uh huh,... I shrugged.

He put his arms around my shoulder and said.

"I love her Drey. I'm so certain. No more slutering about. Im willing to be a gentleman for her and you will help me win her heart won't you?"

Ermmm... I smiled. I was so surprised at my brother's words that I did not even know what to say.

It's gonna be really difficult because Channelle has never been in a relationship much less to be in one with someone like you.

He looked at me eye wide and feigned being hurt by my words.

"You don't say, he said in relation to my comment on her never being in a relationship. "

Of course i do say.

"Does that mean i gave her her first kiss?" He thought aloud.

Huh? Wow! I squealed like a kid after hearing him.

I giggled and cuffed him.

Suddenly, I felt down. I remembered Elton and I used to be so in love like Derrick is right now with Chanelle.

I had confirmed now that it was not going to be easy to get him off my mind.

We shared an unbreakable bond and death I thought was the only thing that could separate us.

However, i was wrong. Before death could lay its icy hands on one of us, Drusilla snatched him away from me.

Derrick
Hey! I screamed at Drey startling her a bit. Don't tell me that you are still thinking about that jerk. I said.

"Yes. Its so different getting him out of my system. Its like he is a part of me, Derrick. I dont know what to do anymore."

I hugged her and whispered.

"Let go of your pride and at least give him a chance to explain things."

A chance... what chance again?

I have caught him once kissing her with my own two eyes and this is rhe second time this is happening, Derrick. I cant do this again.

What? I asked.

It was then that she showed me a video on her phone. A certain hot girl was kissing Elton in public.

I was boiling with anger but she rubbed my tigh informing me to calm down.

"So how did Chanelle feel when you kissed her?" She asked changing the topic.

Well, I received a slap for that. I said and we all burst into laughter.

Satisfied with the information she had gained so far, she got to the dining table and consumed her meal while I left to see my guys nearby promising to come home.

Audrey
I got to the dining hall and began to eat. I finished up quickly.

I did the dishes since Ann was not around and then got to the study room.

Little did I know that i would see the last person I had ever thought of.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to open it screaming, "What have you left this time?" I said thinking it was Derrick.

I opened it and in the doorway stood Elton.

"Hello pretty!" He said.

Hey guys!
Its another update💃💃💃

Please feel free to comment and pount out my mistakes.
Thank you for motivating me so far. Love you all.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro