Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elton
Audrey's head lay on Edwin's chest and his hand was over  in her hair. They were fast asleep and if not that their clothes were still on, they could have passed for a couple who made out.

It hurt that Audrey had spent the night here and not with me.

For a while, I was so angry and jealous but I thought for a moment about my stay in the school. It all depended on him now just like the principal had said. I walked over to Audrey and tapped her. She looked sorry for a moment and scared for another minute.

I guess she thought  I will argue or fight with Edwin but I did not.

I whispered to her to follow me out since I didn't want to disturb Elton.

She did so quietly and when we got out I held her close to me hugging her tightly.

I didn't want to let her go. Tears began to drop down my cheeks onto her shoulder and as she hugged me tighter, I realized that she noticed I was broken .

Audrey
I had had a very long day and interesting chat with Edwin. Even though on his sick bed, he made me laugh a lot. He told me a lot about himself and his kid sister Lara. It was indeed clear that they were siblings because his description about her clearly confirmed it.

"I wish to see her someday," I told him.

He also spoke about his dad a lot and realized that he never said "my mum."

Though that was noticed by me, I decided to forget that thought. We had a very long chat and at one moment he looked at me smiling and I laughed. Unaware of my surroundings, Edwin pushed my head onto his chest and told me to listen to his heartbeat.

It was awkward at first but I was really tired to argue so I just obeyed.

Later, I realized that he only wanted me to sleep because I looked extremely exhausted.

As my head lay on his chest, he passed his hand through my hair till I slept of.

I woke up to a tap only to find Elton in front of me. For a second, I thought he will punch Edwin in his sleep but he didn't and that was where I saw how pale and stressed he looked.

"What is wrong?" I asked him whilst rubbing his back.

He withdrew himself, wiped his tears and looked down to the floor.

Elton, please tell me what is wrong with you.

He looked at me and then I let him sit in the chair nearby.

I squatted near him with my hand on his lap and he looked at me. After some few minutes, he briefed me on everything .

Listen Elton, I love you and I would never ever cheat on you okay.

I didn't expect you to do what you did to us at all and I was so disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me please. Forgive me Drey please. I promise you it will never happen again. "he said.

I just don't like seeing him close to you like....

Like what Elton. The rate at which you're being possessive over me is too much.

With that said, I left and went back to the room Edwin was in.

I picked my handbag and headed out of the ward.

"Audrey please I need help. I am so confused. My mum knows about all this," he said.

With that I stopped in my tracks and looked at him with my eyes filled with surprise.

I suggest we go somewhere to get all this in order please, he pleaded.

Okay! I responded.

He held my hand, smiled at me, and kissed me lightly on the cheeks.

We arrived at his house and it was silent as usual. His mum had already left early for work and he was going to be alone till late in the night or perhaps the following morning.

Elton
I had succeeded in persuading Audrey to come to my home.

I took both her hands into mine when we had settled in the hall. I looked up at her, into those innocent eyes, and they sparkled making her look increasingly beautiful.

She blushed as I stared at her and I smiled. There was no doubt that she grew nicer and nicer each day and I knew for once that no matter what happened, I could never stop loving her.

"I'm sorry for all that I've done recently Drey. Not trusting you, screaming at you and also cheating on you. From the bottom of my heart, I ask for your forgiveness."

I almost knelt down when she held me up and said that it was alright and that she had forgiven me.

"I'm also sorry for not telling you about what had happened with my cousin. I was just broken so much that I didn't know how to confide in you."

Don't worry Drey, I understand all that but please never feel to down to confide in me okay.

Elton, just know that I would never hurt you, she said.

With that she tiptoed and kissed me.

I wrapped my  arms around her waist and brought her closer. I had missed her so much and I wasn't going to loose her again.

My tongue explored the innermost part of her and not long afterwards, she pulled away.

She looked at me and I knew at once that she was so happy to have me by her and I was too.

Immediately, I rushed to my bedroom.

When I entered, I screamed to make a very alarming sound that would cause her to run over to check out what had happened.

When my plan was a success and she  came in, I caught her from behind while placing a necklace on her neck.

It was a lapis lazuli necklace. It was so beautiful and she loved it because I could see her eyes light up as soon as she saw and touched it.
"This is too expensive," she said whilst trying to remove it to take a better look.
"No ...not this one too," I said. I had known Drey since high school and it was so difficult to have her accept a gift, not to even talk of an expensive one as such.
Placing my index finger on her cute, little and soft pink lips, I said to her, "No amount of money can be compared to you...just accept this please."

"I can't. It looks so expensive please....," she began.

"Yes, it is but I have bought it for you and you alone and there's no way I'm taking it back. It's yours and I want it to be on you always..."

Sometimes I wondered why she behaved like that. She had the money but didn't want to look anyway like she has the money.

There and then, her cell rang.
She spoke for sometime and then hang up.

Who was that ?"I asked her. It was him that jerk right!! I said shaking her vigorously just to make her answer me.

"Yes, yes. But calm down baby."

Just shut the fuck up!!!
Hey guys! Its just started.

What do you think about Elton's attitude?
Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro