Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aguirre and I spent the remainder of the day laying on the bank of the river, he was still in his form that I knew. I gently splashed my tail in the glowing water. "I need you to lead Francisco to us," he said.

"I am not sure I can do that," I said. He rested a finger under my chin and forced me to look up at him.

"Yes, you can," he said, he took a knife from his pocket. "This is the only way."

"No," I said and tried to escape to the river but he grabbed my arms, and sat on my chest. "Please! Please!" I begged, but he ignored my words and plunged his knife deep into my side and dragged it up. I screeched in agony. "Aguirre, p....please." His men stared down at me with sad eyes they too shared my pain.

"The river will not heal your wounds if you have been injured by our weapons," one said.

"T...That's good to know," I said, Aguirres eyes too were filled with pain and tears, this hurt him just as much, my blood leaked everywhere. He picked me up, and slowly waded into the water. "L... let's hope...this w...works," I wheezed.

"I am truly sorry my love," he said as he laid me in the water, he kept one hand under my back and the other under my head and kissed me softly. He then let me go and the river washed me away from him. For the first time in a long time I felt the coldness of the river, two pink river dolphins supported my arms and softly supported me in the water all the way to Franks boat. They had stopped on the shore if it wasn't for the dolphins splashing he wouldn't have been aware of my presence. "Merida!" he cried and ran to me, his happy features sank to sadness as he saw the gaping wound on my side. "Who did this?"

"Ag...Aguirre," I whimpered, he tried to keep me in the water but it only helped to suck the blood from the wound.

"I don't understand, why aren't you healing?" he asked looking around him confused. Lily and her brother soon joined us. They stopped in their tracks as their eyes landed on the scene.

"Merida!" They both cried, Frank, carried me to the boat and gently laid me on the deck. He and Lily did what they could to stop the bleeding. Lily's brother had long fainted, I whimpered and whined.

"It's almost over Merida," Lily said as she applied pressure to the wound and Frank stitched it up finally after the bandages were wrapped around it, Lily left me to rest buFrank refused to leave my side.

"Still think he loves you?" he asked. I nodded. "I will get him back for this."

"No, you can't he will take you down too," I said trying to prop myself up on my elbows.

"Rest Merida, you're only going to split your stitches, we can have this conversation another time," he said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro