2| Rain

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The girl bolted up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. Even though it was a common occurrence, she still felt a palette of emotions.

She kicked the door open with force and tears welled up in her eyes.

She knew that it would happen. She knew that the bracelet she was wearing now would have mo meaning sooner or later. Who would want to give her a bracelet anyway?

She wasn't new to that emotion. But when that emotion crashed into her like a tsunami, she couldn't take it.

That day, the sky was an ominous grey- it kind of suited her emotions. She stalked to the railing and leant against it.

Why was life so cruel?

And then she heard the crying.

Looking around, she spotted a girl with brown hair that was tied into a messy ponytail and wore a purple and pink bracelet.

Bracelet Girl was leaning over the railing, as if she was going to fall down.

"Why're you here?" The girl inquired with a frown on her face. Once again, she had spoken without thinking. She didn't even know why she said those words. She could not have peace and quiet at her place- the rooftop.

"My only friend moved away recently."

Bracelet Girl lifted up her arm so that I could see the bracelet dangling on her arm.

"She gave this to me. And now she's gone. I don't have any more friends. They don't like me and don't talk to me because I'm weird. They know I have an illness and they think I'm crazy because of it." A frown materialised on Bracelet Girl's face. She stared at her bracelet, deep in thought. Bracelet Girl continued to lament about how lonely she was.

"Everyone ignores me. It wasn't that lonely when my friend was around. But she's not here anymore. Everything has been stolen from me. I don't...belong anywhere."

Bracelet Girl was preparing to jump- off the rooftop.

"Are you kidding me?! What kind of reason is that? Everyone in school ignores you. Yes, that's sad but despite all that, you're loved at home. There's always dinner waiting for you at home, right?" The girl yelled as she let out her thoughts at one go. She panted after that, taking in oxygen.

Bracelet Girl stared at her bracelet, her thoughts somewhere else.

"You know what? I'm kind of hungry..." Bracelet Girl announced as her stomach grumbled. The door leading to the rooftop closed behind Bracelet Girl.

The girl clutched at her stomach. She was hungry but she didn't want to go home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro