Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Serena is running from heroes on the rooftops before she gets cornered at the edge)
Serena: (grins as she jumps off the rooftop backwards)
(The heroes rush over and looked seeing a Serena had grabbed onto the side of Corroder's bike as he showed up for a getaway)

POV: Siren has an addiction to Fanfiction

Siren: Let them name five fandoms, and I'll name five fanfics! I'll name a hundred fanfics!
Zib: No one wants your fanfics Siren.
(Siren groans mixed desperate wheezes please at that as the team are confused by Siren)

POV: Alpha team playing Detroit Become Human

Siren: This game has many paths to choose for an ending, and you know a common path players have chosen first to climb?
Stormer: What?
Siren: Climb Hank like the thick tree that man is!
(Furno laughs as a Gay man)

(Stormer is leaning against a wall as he scrolls through his phone)
Siren: (upsidedown on the ceiling as she notices his phone screen) What you looking at rings for?
(Stormer jumped in alarm at that)

Serena: (sighs)
Corroder: What?
Serena: ... I read a thing that someone said Motorcycle sex is the second best thing next to shower sex.
Corroder: ... (Blushes realizing of that) T-The hell you read woman?!
Serena: Don't ask please!

Siren: What's going on outside?
Zib: There's a shooter outside, lock the door.
Siren: (her suicidal ass) A shooter? (Rushes and sticks her head out the front door) I'M RIGHT HERE YOU MISSED!
Stormer: SIREN LUNA STORMER-FURNO! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!
Siren: I'M RIGHT HERE!

Stacey: I miss the girl you were.
Siren: Many will, she was easier to kill.

In the context of this, Siren being with the heroes as long as she has now pretty much is having more of a backbone especially of Stacey trying to abuse and manipulate her again

POV: Then VS Now

[When Siren first got rid of a toxic person of the many in her life]
Siren: (let's out her held in breath) God, I yelled the hell out that person.
Ruth: You did good kid.
Siren: I feel sick.
[Siren getting toxic people in her life now]
Siren: Fuck you!
Ruth: (proud boy)

XPlode: Your stupid.
Serena: Well your dumb.
XPlode: ... I don't like your hair.
Purge: (gasps) Oh he went there.
Corroder: (wanting to behead XPlode in overprotective boyfriend sense)

POV: Siren and the team met a toxic Christian

Siren: You right, we can't silence your god.
Furno: (already knows what Siren is gonna say next)
Siren: The Romans already did.
(The team laugh at that as the person is furious)

Corroder: (Mentally to himself) What do you think wackus bonkers?
That side of his mind: Breed her while she screams into your neck.
Corroder: (mentally) .... Yeah I'm gonna put you away now.
(Serena is blushing horribly at hearing his thoughts)

Stormer: I hope your treating my daughter like royalty.
Reala: Did you know your daughter throws hands like a prison inmate and cusses like a sailor?
(Furno snorts at that being Siren's mom)

Hydro: Aria it's pretty dang obvious you have a thing for Zib.
Aria: Yeah and? If wouldn't work out because he's into ether Bot or retired Alpha team hero Thresher.
Hydro: (inhales sharply) WOMAN YOU'RE POLYSEXUAL! YOU CAN HAVE A FOURSOME WITH THE THREE!
Aria: Would you shut it!

Ah yes, Aria is Polysexual so yeah

Note this one comes from a show, the name? Idk I only heard it with an audio and thought of these two bc of it

Serena: I'm about to get in the shower want to join me?
Corroder: (grins of an idea to surprise her of a reaction) You have a gun in your room and you can take it to me and I'd still say yes.
(Serena blushes a bit but laughs a bit at that)

Aria: ... So your birthday is on a Leapyear?
Zib: (sighs knowing where this will lead to) Yes...
Aria: (gets excited) I never knew people could have birthdays on a Leapyear! I-It seems rare but a-amazing- (starts rambling of birthday facts and all)
Zib: (shocked for a second but slowly smiles behind his mask at that)

Thunder: Hey mom?
Serena: Yes?
Thunder: Did you know you blink similar of a reptile?
Serena: ... Is that why Corroder froze seeing me open my eyes that one time?
(Meltdown sighs at that)

POV: These two of their Bullshit

Makuta: You know why?
Siren: Why?
Makuta: Because your my best fucking friend bitch, that's your job. The day that we signed up and said that we're best friends, is the day that my bullshit, is your bullshit, and that your bullshit, is my bullshit!
Siren: ... Fair.
(The Glatorian and Toa are laughing in the background as Roodaka is semi amused and Makuta's brother's are annoyed somewhat)

Molten & Bulk: (wearing dresses Siren made)
Molten: (Doesn't know how to deal with dresses) HOW DO YOU WEAR THIS?!
Bulk: (confused a bit but managing to slay the dress) I have no idea.

POV: Monster AU PT3 Future Events

(Siren is on the couch of a small apartment as she's fifteen after being kicked out of her home with Ruth while hugging her plush in one of her depression episodes)
(The monster variants of Alpha team including Zib and Quaddle are trying to help comfort her)

Wanna explain Monster AU so here we are!

Monster AU is a similar sense of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 of the Nightmare Animatronics
Alpha team including Zib and Quaddle are children's monsters who scare children to survive off their fear of hunger

Siren is one of their kids they scare, but one day Breez noticed Siren's abuse from her mother and neglect from her and the rest of her family which leads them all to try to befriend her instead of scaring her

Future Events that are spoilers I guess
Siren gets kicked out of her house by her mother with Ruth which she gets lucky of the help from her aunt and step uncle to have some funds for a small apartment in an hour away city from her town and gets a job with her disability check to pay the bills and whatnot as the monsters stay by her side to help her as they practically see her as their own family, Furno and Stormer seeing her as their daughter

Siren in this AU is a normal human girl as Ruth is a normal dog but manages to live longer than most dogs would in logic(bc yes)
The monsters of Alpha Team are twisted to look horror based but around in the day they look as they would in normal Hero Factory looks

Monsters of their main locations:
Furno - Under the Bed
Nex - In the Cloest
Evo - Roams the Hallways and Stairs
Stormer - Roams the living room
Breez - inhabits the bathroom
Surge - Lurks in the kitchen
Bulk & Stringer - Roam behind the person
Rocka - Somewhat of reflections(figures in the mirror that aren there) but roams the halls as well
Quaddle - Climbing across the ceiling(I blame the fact his limbs he has in the show makes me think of Ennard and Molten Freddy who are headcannoned to do that)
Zib - The feeling of being watched in your home

They can scare adults but don't get much hunger from them, unless it's from an adult who is seen as an enemy to them they get more fear to fill their stomachs fully

Not accurate of FNaF 4 normally but eh, what can ya' do?

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro