Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: Love Story by Taylor Swift

Highschool AU

(Siren had gotten in a fight with her mother and was currently walking down the sidewalk with a bag on her back, she hears the familiar sound of a motorcycle making her look behind her seeing Furno on his bike as he pulls to a stop next to her and takes his helmet off)
Furno: Why are you out on the street on a Friday night when it's thirty degrees out?
Siren: Got in a fight with Stacey and she kicked me out for the weekend, so yeah.
Furno: (sighs as he gets another helmet out) Get on, you're coming with me to my house.

Highschool AU

Surge: You stupid!
Furno: Bet you won't say it to my face.
Surge: (in Furno's face) Stupid.
Furno: Bet you won't say it on Snapchat.
Surge: (from Furno's snap) Stupid.
Furno: Bet you won't say it in class.
(Surge passed Furno a note in class which had stupid written on it)
Furno: (quietly) Alright.

Random: Demons are hideous monsters!
Two of Serena's Infernal Demons in their true forms:
Queen Butterfly & Baal Zebul

(People outside the villians believing none of them could be even decent parents)
Serena: (pacing around outside while playing around with her magic)
Kayra: Hey mom!
Serena: (looks and noticed Kayra holding Skye making her giggle as she stopped her magic and walks over) Skye, oh my own heart.
(Serena took the toddler bot in her arms as she twirled her around)

Alpha team playing Minecraft playing Lightning Rulet with the Lightning Rods bc that's the only usefulness Copper has

Stormer: First one out
Bulk & Stringer: Both die at the same time
Rocka: Calls the sky a little bitch boy then dies immediately afterwards
Furno: Forgotten but dies after being remembered
Surge: Gets striked twice bc the first one he survives
Siren: Last alive but then dies

Breez: (the one who isn't a morning person)
Stormer: (the one who is and always makes a morning coffee for them)

Future AU Spoiler

Serena: (facing a dozen heroes) I believe you haven't met one of my Infernal partners, he's been a bit jealous of how I've made a meal out of heroes serval times, so I think he should know what the taste is like.
(The heroes took a step to her)
Serena: AVAVAGO!
(Serena opened a portal with her magic and a large Godzilla like beast jumped out of it and stood next to Serena protectively and let out a loud roar at the heroes making them step back a few times)

Highschool AU

Siren: (the person of the group everyone will buy food for even when she doesn't ask for it bc they know damn well she hasn't ate anything in weeks on end)

(Siren went to her country roots a bit and was chopping firewood outside in the backyard of the mansion)
Siren: (places a log she's gonna cut up) Master has given Dobby an axe, (lifts axe up) DOBBY SHALL DESTROY STUFF! (Chops the wood)

Every household has a relic

The Villian base: (an over 20 year old Jaw's themed cookie/candy "jar" that plays the Jaws theme everytime you open it)
Alpha team mansion: (Zib, bc he's irreplaceable)

Practically Siren's uncle at this point

Siren: (has her hood up as she's playing God of War Ragnarok in the living room)
Stringer: Hey kid, what's going on?
Siren: Teenage rebellion.
Stringer: Fuck yeah, stick it to the old people.
(Siren smiles a bit at that)

Serena: (was in the bathtub)
Corroder: (laying next to the tub talking about random shit that comes to his mind)

Stormer: (waiting in the Hero Craft) They're telling me I gotta go back to work but I don't wanna because it's warm in the Hero Craft and cold out there, and I'm offended.

Kid AU

Thresher: (talking to Surge of the elf on the shelf) You can't touch it, remember what the book said.
Kid!Surge: I can't sit on the stove, (Thresher moves him to the counter top) I will burn my ass.

Aye another one!

Also found a perfect outfit for Serena of Bayonetta 2

She'd so slay it

Anyways I'm go now, later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro