Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: Love From The Other Side by Fall Out Boy

The two ways of Aria being drunk

Flirting Machine and definitely not PG either
Aria: (poking Zib's cheek) Your cute Zibby~
Zib: Ehhh....

Literally Captain Jack Sparrow
Aria: (standing on a half wall fence) This shall be the day, you will always remember as the day you almost successfully captured, Captian Jack Sparrow- (slips and falls off the wall)
Zib: (catches her and lands on his back when he did) Fuck my back.

Moments of Motlen from The FamousFilms FNaF RP

Twisted Wolf: (howling)
Molten: Get back here and quit howling you piece of scrap!
AI Afton/Spring Bonnie: (sets off a firework inside the pizzeria)
Literally everyone online & Bryan: (panicked yelling)
Molten: (laughing like a mad man)
*My favorite laugh I heard out of Molten*
Molten: You're lucky I was here to save you, who knows what could've happened if I wasn't here.
Bryan: Why were you here Molten?
Molten: (dodges the question entirely bc of the ship between him and Bryan)
Lefty: We have apps, wanna play Minesweeper?
Molten: ... WE HAVE APPS?!
Lefty: Why are you in the freezer?
Molten: (holding a can of oil) I like my motor oil cold.
Bryan: And this is Funtime Chica.
Molten: You really wouldn't like her.
El Chip: Oh I don't like her either.
(Laughter errupts)
Bryan: You haven't even met her!
RS.Foxy: (laughing) Same my dude!

Don't ask

AI Afton/Spring Bonnie: (to Molten) Before you go and kill us all would like a juice box and some string cheese? I think the school bus is waiting for you! (Immediately closes the portal room doors)

Kayra: (sighs)
V.Boss: You alright kid?
Kayra: No.. (pulls knees to chest as they take their third eye bandage off) I found more info of my biological family, the ones who gave me away because of my eye into the foster system, I apparently have four siblings, one older, two almost my age and one baby. My eldest sibling is trans and they've been cut out and are in a custody battle for my siblings and apparently what got that court battle in the first place apparently my biological parents have some charges which includes hiring hit men of some bullshit.
V.Boss: ....
Kayra: Yeah I know, but, (sighs as they rub their face)
V.Boss: I think that's something Serena might dive into.
Kayra: How?
V.Boss: Because it'll mean more kids for her.
Kayra: ... (Sighs shaking head) Sounds like my mom..

These three siblings

Kayra: (the aggressive youngest child) FIGHT ME YOU NERD ASS PUNK!
Meltdown: (the semi mature eldest) At least try to sound sophisticated when you threaten someone.
Thunder: (the childish middle child) Dost thou wish to engage in a duel, my good bitch?
Meltdown: Somehow that was worse.

Kayra: (out in the forest with Vortex, messing with a snake) What are you so mad about you little cock sucker?
Snake: (tries to bite them)
Kayra: (hits the snake on the head with a stick) Quit that.
Vortex: (questioning how that worked)

Siren: (hugging a Gengar plush that has a purple Pokéball jacket and has a vanilla scent insert in it)
Stormer: Where did you get that?
Siren: Grandma took me to a Build a Bear Workshop when he heard I never been to one. I named him after Obsidian and he has a scent thingy that smells like Vanilla.

Just a crack thing of the Hearts Series

Takanuva: (laughing)
Sora: (wearing a long coat and boots bc of the cold)
Roxas: (wearing the exact same outfit but different colors)
Takanuva: It's like the Spiderman meme.
Sora and Roxas: (immediately crouch and point at each other in the manner of the Spiderman meme)
Takanuva: (dying of laughter)

Another Bayonetta moment

Video reference bellow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRz2FUETAUE

(Serena, Rotor, XPlode and Corroder were on a task from their boss before they got in a fight with some heroes)
Serena: (fighting against a hero who had a lance as a weapon)
(The hero tried to stab Serena at her face making Serena duck under it in a limbo way before she wrapped her legs around the pole of the lance and spun before stopping a pose upsidedown and fired her heel guns at the hero which the bullets went through their head making them fall dead to the ground which Serena quickly got back on her feet)
XPlode: (had seen all that along with Rotor, Corroder and the other heroes) WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LEARN THAT SHIT WOMAN?!
Serena: (stands up straight before getting back in a fighting stance with her guns) Blame Madame Butterfly on that one is all I have to say.

Siren: When I said I like it rough I did not mean my whole life Jesus!

When Serena has Madame Butterfly help with fighting despite the size difference

(The villains were on a task and got ambushed by heroes and Serena was using temporary guns in the fight since her main ones were being upgraded)
(Serena gave a yell as she jumps and kicks in the air towards a hero multiple times making her temporary heel guns fire before the hero flew back dead and Serena landed and skidded back from the back blast while one of her guns ejected themselves from her heels empty and on the ground)
Serena: (sighs as she stands up straight while looking over her heels with her hands on her hips) This is why I never buy anything on sale.
(Serena hit the front tip of her heel on the ground making the other empty gun eject out of her heel holster before she kissed the tip of her right hands index and middle finger and traced a circle in the air which made a lavender circle rune appear. She then gave a yell as she punched the air which made Madame Butterfly's true size fist appear from the rune and immediately punch where some heroes were standing before they scattered)
Rotor: THAT IS AWESOME!

Kayra: (slams a door open)
Meltdown:. (on his bed) Jesus!
Thunder: (on the floor falls over) WHAT THE-
Kayra: I found what my new name shall be what title of sibling roles to be called! From now on you shall refer to me as K, and in replacement of either brother or sister I am not called a Sib!

Short ik, but I literally woke up to finish this at like halfway past 3 (sorry for that Gacha_Wolfie_UwU my sleep schedule is practically broken ik bc I fell as asleep minutes after you got on)

But I did an art of human future Skye to show stuff of her older self, it's not finished bc no color but I literally did it with nothing but feums in me

I don't know why but my camera wants to take things sideways, trust me if I knew I would immediately fix it
But yeah, Avatar The Way of Water was a huge inspo

I'ma go now, later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro