1 week lapse❤️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Doctor came and inform that Omkara is responding positively to the treatment and now that they can now shift him in home .
Everyone gave a sigh of relief.
He was shifted in his room , he was still in coma but family was somewhat happy that now he is home. A nurse was appointed and Ishu also came to OM to stay with her Om.

Everyone was relaxed now . The support they gave each other as a family really helped to brought back things to normal state.

Shivika room

Anika was sitting near window rethinking all the events that took place within the last week. How her relationship went a level up with Shivaay after that night in hospital.
How they became each other support and therefore becoming pillars of support for their family . How they learnt to trust each other and most importantly how to let their heart out .
Both were iron figure outside but now they were not afraid to be vulnerable in front of each other . Both overcame first level of uncomfortable and now knew they have someone with whom they can share their heart out without being fear of being judged or misunderstood. Both accepted no matter what they will always have each other back .

Anika came out of her chain of thoughts when Shivaay asked her if she would like to have Espresso?
Anika - Um, just Latte pls.
Shivaay- Try Espresso com'on!
Anika - You very well know how I take my coffee!
Shivaay in playful mood - No , Anika ! Idk. Btao na *pull her close towards him*
Anika - Seriously. Very seriously.
Shivaay- Meko bhi kabhie seriously lo nah.
Anika- Means!?
Shivaay- Stop running away from me and take me seriously na ! *smirks*

Flashback
Anika was busy in her files . Her hairs were flying in a perfect swing. She was sitting in her grey top and black pajamas wearing trendy specs.
She was playing with the pen in her hand ,placed slightly between her lips!

And Shivaay well he was just standing in corner , trying to justify the beauty of his alluring wife. How can someone look this cute and sexy at the same time , he thought to himself.

He went near her and grabbed her waist from behind and kissed her hair.
Anika shouted in fear not realising it was her very own hubby .
Shivaay turned her around and could see the sweat on Anika face with a fear deep embedded in her eyes . He was confused for a minute and his romance suddenly changed into concern.
Anika... Anikaaa are you okay?
Anika was still lost somewhere from where she was just trying to run in her mind but her body stood still as someone froze her on the spot . She was lost ,so so lost she couldn't hear anything except the dark flashback running in her mind and the sound of screams.
Reality hit her back when she realised where she was and this time it hit her really hard. She ran with all the strength she could gather at that time.
It seemed she didn't ran away from Shivaay but from the ongoing scenario in her head.

Shivaay stood their shock and decided to end that topic their only.

Fb ends

Shivaay could sense the radiating tension upon her face and let her free from his hold.
Anika- Woh wohh..
Shivaay- Anika it's fine . Ik you will tell me yourself when you are fine with it and give her his most sincere smile.

Anika heart hurted a little . She knew she was punishing Shivaay for something he hasn't done . After all he was her hubby , he was the man she loved with all her heart . But Anika past stood in front of her as her biggest challenge.

While she was still engrossed in her thoughts, Shivaay bid her goodbye and asked her to get ready for her work or she will get late !

Anika came back from her thoughts and bid him goodbye and started getting ready for work .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro