Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika comes out from the bathroom in a loose crop top and shorts......and sees shivaay lying on her bed

Ani: why are you still here get lost
Shiv: you know that I'm not going anywhere so stop wasting your energy like this

He said and comes to her and pulls her closer

Shiv: you are smelling so good

He said and started nuzzling her in neck

Ani: leave me otherwise ...
Shiv: otherwise what babe

He said and started kissing her neck

Ani: stop becoz if my boyfriends get to know what you are doing, he will knock you out
Shiv: then tell him, I don't care .....
Ani: that's the problem that you care that you fucking care about this world except me....

She said and pushed him and walked towards her bed

Shiv: anika
She didn't reply and her back was facing him

He sighs and move towards her and turn her towards him and pulls her closer

Shiv: its only you who matters to me only you are you listening
(He said and cups her face)
And you don't have to get jealous from anyone I'm all yours

Ani: jealous, yeah right jealous why won't I feel jealous when every single girl of our college can hold your hand, can hug you or even kiss but I can't ..... I can't say anything I just have to sit and see you flirting with every other girl
(She said angrily)

Shiv: do you think its easy for me to see you with my best friend whenever he holds your hands whenever you both sit and talk and do all happy couple stuff, I also get affected

Ani: I'm done with all of this I don't think I can do all of this now
(She said taking a step back and shake her head)

Shiv: what do you mean
(He asked confused)

Ani: let's just end this I can't do this now anyone and moreover nobody knows about us let's just stop whatever is there between us you can live your life the way you wants and I have my boyfriend....
(He cuts her off by smashing his lips with her soon she also started responding and they both fall on the bed where shivaay was hovering her there both were engaged in a passionate kiss and when he broke the kiss they both started panting badly

Shiv; do you dare say this ever again
Your mine, you are my girlfriend and nobody can take you away from me did you get it
(He said in a voice filled with anger and sternest)

Flashback

Anika was sitting in the library when she gets message from shivaay and he asked her to meet him in parking
And goes in the parking area and saw him siting inside the car he asked her to sit and she sat inside her car and he drove off

Ani: I thought you were angry one me after yesterday's thing actually the seniors ragged me and I did it I'm srry
Shiv:no need to be srry I understand .....
Ani: really than why did you shouted on me
Shiv: seriously you kissed me in front of the whole college and you are asking why I shouted on you
Ani: oh I'm srry next time I will kiss you in private okay
(She said and he applied breaks immediately and looked at her with a smirk soon she realize what she said )
Ani; actually I...
She couldn't complete her sentence as shivaay pulled her on his lap and kissed her passionate and deepen the kiss.......
Shiv: I can kiss you my whole life, you taste so good
She blushes
Shiv: oh my god I didn't knew that this wild cat can blush too
Ani: shutup and now tell me where are we going
Shiv: well for that we have to reach our destination so go back to your seat and let me drive .......

Soon he took her to a beach and it decorated like a date .......

Ani: shivaay what is all this
Shiv: anika I know this is too early but I still I fallen in love with you when I saw you yesterday for the first time and when you kissed me it feels like I'm in heaven.... Anika I love you will you be my girlfriend
(He asked cupping her face and making an eye lock with her)
She stood on her toes and pulls him into a deep kiss again.....
Ani: yess
She replied breaking the kiss and they hug each other tightly

Flashback ends

Ani: when we can't tell anybody about our relationship than what's the use of this type of relationship

Shiv: I know anika that when we started dating after the day we met  you wanted to tell this to everyone but I didn't wanted you to tell this everyone actually anika I'm afraid of my parents if they will get to know that I'm dating someone I don't know how will they react

Ani: and just becoz you are scared of your parents see where are we, I'm your best friends girlfriend and you are a Playboy of our college
(She said sarcastically)

Shiv: listen to me just give me sometime I will call you my wife in front of the whole world
(He said putting her hairs behind her ears)

Ani: yeah right like the whole worlds knows about pur dating thing right

Shiv; nope I will marry you in front of the world just let me complete my MBA and I will be the CEO of oberoi industry and then nobody will be able to stop me from marrying you I promise just trust me

Ani: just becoz of this trust only we are here otherwise I would be dating your friend seriously

Shiv: well I still didn't get why you agreed to do that
(He said irritatingly)

Ani: he is my friend too and when he asked me to help him I did.....he wanted to make aditi realize his importance in her life and I want to help my friends so I'm doing it

Shiv: yeah right
(He said rolling his eyes)

Ani: stop all being jealous right and moreover what you are doing with aditi is not right

Shiv: excuse me I'm trying to help you only

Ani: no you are making her realize as soon as possible so that she get back with rohan and I will be single again.

Shiv: yeah I want you single again becoz your mine

And he again kiss her and then he started kissing her necks and his hands started roaming inside her top and soon her crop top was lying don't the floor

Ani; what are you doing

Shiv: as if we are doing this for first time don't be so naive anika forget what happened last time you tore my shirt.....

Ani:that was your fault you were looking so ravishing in that shirt

He chuckled

Shiv: and that's why you tore if off right

Ani: stop talking now.......

And the room filled with moaning and groaning sounds

Thanks for reading  😊😊😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro