20. Ryan's Ass

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"Ryan."

His cold voice sends ripples of chills down my spine, a voice with authority and power that could shake the ground like a storm. His shiny emeralds store lava behind them as they menacingly gaze Ryan with an intensity that could melt steel. 

"Motherfucker." 

Ryan curses staring at the mysterious guy. His fists are clenched tightly as if he is holding a vicious demon inside of him who wants to tear the other guy's chest with his bare hands and drink his raw blood. Like human cannibalism.

A hot guy eating another hot guy!

"Haha!" The hot guy with eight pack abs fake laughs loudly as he sneers, "Why do you always have a stick up in your ass?" Ryan's jaw twitches brutally, blue veins pop out of his skin as he tries to controls the maniac inside him. 

"Yeah, man! Chill." The blonde guy chuckles, I lower my head and purse my lips hard so no Dracula laugh escapes from my mouth. Ryan's jaw clenches and he grits, "I did try to take it out once but that stick looked like you so I placed it back in my asshole where it belongs." 

My eyes shoot up to check if he is joking, but nahh... his usually stone-cold face is still on. The mysterious guy narrows his eyes at him and a wicked smile breaks on his face, "Then it must be very hard to sit and walk around coz you know I am tall and broad." 

I silently scoff. Damn these guys deserve their own TV shows!

Is this something new I am witnessing or this is how boys greet each other? I suddenly feel like to order popcorn, sit back on a recliner, and watch them talk all day about my favorite topic, that is Ryan's ass. Or maybe I'll just smack his tushie to see how pulpy it is.

Ryan smugly shrugs the other guy's comment as he shakes his head and spats, "Nah! It only hurts when I shit coz there is already one big shit choked up in my ass." I couldn't help but imagine Ryan's butthole in between his squishes. Cute, right?

The other guy scoffs ridiculously, "Told ya, I am broad." My eyes wander his unholy large shoulders, I couldn't help but notice how tight his white shirt is, it appears as if he wore a smaller size. The shape of his biceps is clearly visible along with his well-built chest that is intimidating my poor vagina. I want my guards to be like him.

Suddenly my ovaries scream as his toxic green eyes fall hard on me. I couldn't move as if his stern gaze froze my limbs with its deadly poison. I feel like I am standing naked in front of him, his penetrative x-ray eyes slowly get lower to my kiss tee, stomach, and hips as if checking for explosive weapons or probably counting number of my bones.

"So who is your new plaything?" The guy with eight pack abs asks Ryan with a grin on his straight face. Is he asking about me? "She is Stacey... from Boobie Bungalow strip club." The blonde guy with tattoos blurts excitedly. What the fuck!

His green vile eyes focus on me like a camera lens as he slowly shakes his head, "No, her eyes are not hazel." 

My heart thumps and pumps loudly, I try to breathe, move, or just blink but nothing works under the effect of his green emeralds. He noticed my eyes, just like I noticed his. Suddenly the noxious spell breaks as Ryan stands in front of me, covering me from unfriendly eyes.

I place my hand on my throbbing heart, it beats so fast and mercilessly that it may pound out of my chest anytime. I look up and see Ryan's shoulders, back, and cute tushie. I immediately shake the thoughts of spanking him. He will kill me alive.

I am surprised to see Ryan turning into a protective prince who is saving his food from the hungry mouth-watering vultures. He shields me with his body, with his broad muscular shoulders so the starving gazes don't reach me. 

"Come on! Tell us who are you fucking with?" I hear a ridiculous mocking voice of the tattooed guy. "I am fucking with your sister, you got any problem?" Ryan spats annoyingly. My eyes widen at his bold comment but all I could hear is snorts and chuckles from others. 

"I do have a problem after all you are fucking my sister." The Zydus guy grumbles teasingly. What the hell are they doing?

I peek through Ryan's shoulder and witness those green eyes rolling back to the mysterious guy's head as he stands there lackadaisically. I suddenly duck my head down as his eyes meet mine again. I grip Ryan's soft silky shirt that smells of lavender and fresh fruits. Fruits?

"Shut the fuck up or I'll shove a shark up in your ass."

"Do not fuck with my sister or I'm gonna fuck you up fuckasaurus."

"Shut up Zydus! You don't even have a sister." The green eyes guy hisses, "And we will all know who can fuck better after the Championship ends." He grins excitedly. Championship? What kind of championship? 

That reminds me once I registered myself in Golden Farts Championship. But my parents were highly disappointed. I defamed them as I couldn't win. 

"I know I am gonna win." Ryan growls, his chest rumbles with rage that can be felt through his voice. "Do you bet?" Green-eyed guy shoots back. "10 grands." Ryan says without missing a beat. My mouth opens wide in shock as I hear their bettings. Ten fucking thousands of dollars! 

I peek through the sides and look at the green-eyed man's face. His smirk wasn't friendly but mischievous. His eyes meet mine, I could feel the excitement radiating from him as he says with a glare that would make me shit myself. 

"Done. Whoever wins the championship gets 10 grand and the girl." He quotes pointing towards me.

Shitshitshitfuckshitshit!

I squeal like a whale calls other whales for mating. The evil smirk dances on his lips that makes the hair strands erect at the back of my neck. Ryan's muscles stiffen under the cloth, his jaw clenches as he breathes heavily consuming his fury. 

"What happened? Suddenly felt the stick?" The green color in his eyes glows brightly like toxic.

No, no no! I almost yell at Ryan. I close my eyes and try to mind link him so he doesn't drag me in between and rejects the offer but somehow I feel the telepathy is not working as he opens his mouth and bitterly snarls.

"Done." 

I am dead.

Hell, here I come.

Ryan's thick hoarse voice makes my kidneys shiver, my blood drains and heart hammers erratically as I stand there frozen on the ground with multiple thoughts. What does he want from me? Sex? Six? Suck? Snoop? Dog?

"One more thing," He adds, "The loser will leave the tournament and the city forever." Ryan puts his side of condition whereas I hyper vent behind him. Why me? Why always me? I just wanted my book back. How did I end up in between wolves?

"Fair enough." His green eyes gleam with passion and a sinful grin breaks on his face in excitement. Did the Devil just sell my soul to another Devil?

With no further attention, the green-eyed guy turns around and leave. "Don't forget to bring the prize to the tournaments." The tattooed guy sneers and begins walking after the two to the tiny walking passage that leads to the old barren warehouse that is hidden behind those thick trees.

I stand there in shock wondering how my bad luck turned into stinking ass luck. I should have never come here, I should have never written that book, I should have never chosen to do engineering. Suddenly I hear the revving of the engine, I look behind and see the angry version of Ryan who is ready to fly away on his bike.

"Wait." I shriek and run towards his bike before he leaves me here alone in the jungle. As soon as I hop on the bike he accelerates the bike and it roars resulting in an exodus of all the birds in the area. The bike roughly races on the gravel road, I grip his shoulders like my life is dependent on them, which actually is.

"Who was he?" I ask him out of the curiosity but Ryan drives like a lunatic who stole the bike and is now running away from the batman. The maniac inside of him is getting on the surface. 

My heart jumps to my throat as he aggressively drivers left and right, overtaking from the narrow passages of big trucks and containers. I gasp at the view of escaping death every second, I could practically see grim reaper floating beside us on his stick smiling at me. "Please can you drive slow." I mumble behind Ryan. "Shut up!" He growls and accelerates the bike to a painful death speed.

I have never seen Ryan this furious, even his squishy turned red with anger. The wind sharply cuts through my ears as he drives at a speed close to 200 km per hour. My hair now looks like a nasty nest that even birds would reject to lay eggs in.

"Can you please drive a little slow?" I plead him as my nails dig in his shoulders for support so I don't fly away with the severe intensity of the wind. Suddenly my chest collides with Ryan's back at an intense hardcore potency as out of nowhere he stops the bike. The squealing sound of tires echoes due to sudden friction created by the rubber tires and the asphalt road. 

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccchhhh!

"Get down." Ryan orders. His voice is cold and hot like burning ice. I look to the sides and see very few vehicles on the road knowing that we are still on the highway and miles away from my home. "Bu-but I don't kn-ow-" He growls like an uncontrolled beast, "I said GET THE FUCK DOWN."

I flinch back at his harsh words and instantly slides down from his monstrous bike in the middle of the road. It's better I walk on my heels rather than fly on his death reaping chariot. Within a second he accelerates the bike and rides off on his highway to hell leaving me behind alone.

Anger pumps in me and I stamp my foot on the ground screaming, "Ryan fucking Damison.. You Bastard of Bastards! My father's twelve kingdoms will speak of the horrors that will happen because of this treasonous act done by your foolish arse, Motherfucker!" 

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Short chapter? But hey, look on the positive side... you got an update  😁

So the plot thickens from here and so does the storyline ;)

Thank you for your motivation, honestly your vote and comments are the reason that keeps me going 😘

Shout out to these amazing readers for showering with votes ❤️
fariahh111 , khwezi1nkum , LinahGachara , Sweet_simi , iyydinaa , TrishaMondal3 , kethimo

And to these ❤️
MawelaAlicia , gajanankhirade , Nibelle37 , Babypearlk , seirarogers , claraluv5 , 

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro