and lip;
Yearning, Yearning,
Languor,Surrender;
Your mouth,
And madness, madness"

NO HARAM POLICE, I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SUPER SWEET BUT YEAH-

Saboohi

" Goodnight Saboohi."

I waved back at the screen seeing Afaaf disconnect the call. Keeping my phone on the side, I cuddled the soft onesie I had gotten for her unborn child. The fabric was so soft and it smelt like new born babies.

Today Jahan and I had gone for shopping and I picked out a few things for our bedroom and also for the family. On insistence, Jahan had even gotten a couple paired dress for us. It was so cute with an almost too cute caption on it. The previous day we had even gone out for sight seeing. And had tea at a nearby cafe.

We had returned a few hours back and had dinner before Jahan decided to sleep and I let him be as he worked in the day time. While I took a shower and video called Afaaf to show her the things I got. My eyes flickered to my husband, seeing him sleep soundly and then to the wall clock seeing it past one now. Keeping the shopping bags away in the sliding wardrobe, I brushed my hair.

Hmm, I needed a hair cut as soon as we were back.

I sneezed suddenly, trying to be as quiet as possible and padded to the living room as another unlady like sneeze followed through. Sniffing, I walked back in, realising that I was still in my bathing robe. Padding over to the bed, I slowly slid in and turned to face Jahan.

We had been bickering over small things since the past three days and no matter how much I tried to control, something nasty would leave my mouth. And in the end of the day I'll feel absolutely guilty. And Jahan being the gentleman, would always beat me in cheering me up and we'll go on just like that. I didn't want to probe in fighting with him but he treated me like an absolute child. Of course I loved him more than anything and I liked him giving me so much of his attention, but at some point I did want him to reciprocate his feelings as well. I didn't want to be a child on his list as well. Someone he was bound to look after.

I huffed and shot up in bed. Gah! I wasn't even sleepy after the shower and seeing Jahan sleep, made me want to roll him off the bed.

" Jahan."

I lightly shook his shoulder seeing him hum before delving into sleep again. I scoffed before sliding off the bed. Stomping in the living room, I took a cookie from the jar and turned on the t.v. The once dark room now filled with the colours of the screen as I leaned against the couch. Changing through the news channels, I stopped my fingers at the familiar faces on the screen. My legs started to rock on their own seeing the One Direction boys now jump and dance.

I chewed down the cookie and stood up with the remote, synching their moves.

And we danced all night to the best song ever,
We knew every like, now I can't remember!
How it goes but I know I won't forget her.
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

The music played through and I started to shake on before the screen now. The large screen now reflecting colours over my face and white robe. Singing along the boys, I held the remote up using that as my mic.

And her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth ( I got a dirty mouth)
But she kissed me like she meant it!

Left, right, left, right, my hips moved before I relaxed my tensed shoulders and flipped my hair like some model. My strands covered my face before I pushed them away and heaved.

And we danced all-

"- night to the best song ever." I sang before jumping on the sofa and throwing my hands up in the air.

" We knew every line now I can't remember. Wohoo!"

Shaking my head from left to right, I moved on the sofa. My feet pressing against their seats as I jumped on them, the spring bouncing me. The music and the lyrics slowed down and I got down. Twirling myself.

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you.
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me.

Humming to myself I casted my eyes over the screen. Just as the beats picked up pace, I picked up the fancy cushions before throwing them up in the air. I jumped and danced to the end of my heart's contentment. I wiggled my arms seeing the music video now come to an end. The boys singing the last lyrics before the video ended. I heaved and turned to pick up the pillows. My eyes landed to the shadow and I screamed.

" Ahhhhhh."

The remote fell from my hands and I cursed before hurriedly picking it up and switching off the t.v. Jahan was too unfazed by my recent actions as he kept staring at me with wide eyes. Sweat trickled down my spine and I heaved. Seeing shock flashing over the man's face.

" You were dancing in the middle of the night."

He spoke out awkwardly and things just turned more awkward now with the darkened room and I darted my tongue out to sweep it over my lips. My hands pushed away my hair from my eyes.

" I am so sorry. I must have woken you-"

I moved around quickly. Tidying up the living room. Glancing at Jahan, I still saw how sleepy and shocked he looked. His eyes analyzing my movements. And I smiled before sitting on the sofa as if nothing had happened. Nervousness clogging me.

Did he just have to see me dancing?

The man shook his head, as if wiggling out whatever he had witnessed and walked over to me.

" You're going to bed right now."

He stated before pulling me up from the sofa and dragging me to the bathroom. He literally held the door from outside so that I protest less and change my clothes. I huffed before getting rid of the robe and slipping on the night dress. Yanking the door, I walked out and circled my arms around my self. The man pointed to the bed and I stomped my way to it before slipping under the covers.

He joined in minutes later and I stared at the ceiling.

" We knew every-"

" Shsh. Sleep Saboohi."

" I can't."

" Well you probably will because I am sure the whole hotel would be lying awake in their beds because of the fiasco you made."

I frowned and gasped.

" No I didn't."

" How about I call the reception and ask for any complains."

" I am sleeping. Gahh! You're so boring and horrible."

I huffed before hiding myself under the blankets.

I yanked the door with excitement ready to spend the fifth day of our trip in the restaurant today. But a gasp left my lips seeing Jahan stand outside the door. A smirk stretched on the corner of his lips and I gasped out loudly.

He wasn't expected back just now, there were still four hours left till his workshop finished. Then oh shit!

" Is my wife going somewhere?"

He asked pinching my cheeks before walking past me and inside. My tensed shoulder curled more as I closed the door behind us and huffed. My mood suddenly turning sour.

" Yes because I don't wish to sit here any more and since you've refused to take me with you as you say and I quote ' don't be childish Saboohi, it's work where I cannot take you' so you do your work. While I go and have lunch at the restaurant."

I smiled sweetly before draping my shoulder bag over my shoulder and moving to the door. Jahan chuckled behind me and I halted, turning to look at him with the most annoyed expression on my face.

" Oh so it's all about me not taking you to work with me or me not asking you for the romantic dinner."

I so wished to rub the smirk over his face but instead I smiled sweetly again.

" Oh please I don't wish to ever to go for dinner with you ever again. Dinner dates with Jahangir Ali Khan are the boring-est. And mostly they end with discussing the flowers in the garden. What even!"

I shrugged really annoyed at his suggestion of another dinner date outside. The man's expressions turned serious and he cocked his head to the side looking at me.

" You find dining with me, boring?"

" Yes Jahan. Because you don't even make the slightest effort in holding my damn hand."

I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw. Seeing him straighten his blue suit jacket. And roll his palms into fists.

" Well then you should have accepted the offer of attending the party tomorrow night."

" Why? Did Veronica refuse to join you?"

I asked sneakily. The man dared to smirk as he walked up to me. His hand coming up to tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. Before he leaned in so much that his hot breaths fanned over my ear.

" Why don't you come tomorrow and see for yourself."

He moved back in a blink with a satisfactory reaction and walked out. I groaned and peeled the bag off me angrily. The plan to have lunch with myself already failing. Of course I wanted to go to the party with him. But the cruel of a man hadn't even asked me to join him. He had just informed.

And well I knew he wouldn't be with Veronica but I really wanted to go. I wanted all his eyes on me and I wanted to make it one of the best nights of our life. But tgere was a man problem.

I didn't have a dress for the part.

I fell back on the bed and curled myself in a ball. I wanted to surprise him. But I didn't even have a dress. A party in New York and you don't have the  perfect dress is the saddest thing ever. I stomped my way to the wardrobe and searched for something I could wear but failed. Next was my phone, as I searched for the nearest designer outlets I could find. My lips twitched as I found a beautiful dress online after a lot of searching and my eyes bulged out seeing the price.

" I hate you, Jahan."

I groaned before an idea spiced up in my mind. Rubi had mocked about the gift she wanted to give me on my wedding. And as I was a bitchy sister to her which I actually wasn't, I was going to use this opportunity to actually be the bitch for the first time. I did hurt my ego for ask Rubi for money, something I never wanted to do but she was rich and she could easily afford it for me. And it would compensate as well for my wedding gift.

Placing a knife in my heart, I called her hearing the rings go through.

" Hello Rubi."

Jahan

" Have a great night guys!"

The man moved away from the podium and the large hall erupted into cheering and clapping. I smiled before pulling my hands down and turning to my plate again. Murmuring started in the hall and soon everyone was enjoying dinner and talking. A colleague from besides me grabbed my attention as I turned to him. Yet my mind was distracted somewhere else.

Saboohi was sleeping when I dressed for the night and got down. And plus she even avoided me for the day. Giving me signs that she had no plan in attending the party tonight. It was last day of the workshop and the team had decided to end it with a gathering before we all went on our ways. I had decided to skip the party and take Saboohi out for dinner but as she had refused it, I had no choice but to attend the party.

Dinner was swept in minutes and now soft music started to play in the background as everyone enjoyed their drinks. The once bright lightening dimmed and now the large crystal chandeliers hanging up above threw a soft glow around the various tables set out for dinner.

" Oh please come meet Mr. Jahan here." A voice interrupted my venture and I tore my gaze away to see the lead project manager now stand with the chief guest of the party.

" Good evening Sir."

I said shaking the older man's hand warmly as the manager briefed about what tourism work was going on from our side. The guest looked impressed as he slid his card in my hand and shaking my hand again before moving onto my colleague. And I sat down again on the chair.

We had been working in hall 4 for the past week but this was hall 6, that was much large and had tendency to occupy more people. On one side was the stage with the multimedia where a 'built tourism' video played now. Along the floor were tables set up with five chairs each where dinner was served. On the side was a large bar counter where all best quality alcohol and cocktails were being served. The rest of the hall was left untouched and now people did whatever they pleased to do.

Veronica made her way to me grinning and I offered her a polite smile. Wrapped in a silk dress she resembled to the wine in her long stemmed glass.

" I hope you enjoyed working here, Mr. Jahan."

" I really did. The training was absolutely amazing and I think I've learned quiet a few things that I cannot wait to imply."

I smiled seeing her nod her head.

" This was a very short notice visit of you. I would really work out some more projects to train again so that you know we get to meet more."

She laughed but I got distracted, seeing a figure walk in through the doors from my peripheral view. I squinted my eyes seeing a woman step in; tall, beautiful and absolute confident. The way she took each step, drew everyone's attention to her. Her high heels and killer eyes didn't sway a bit as she flicked the loose strand of her hair away from her eyes.

I found my mouth falling open and touching the ground as her butterscotch eyes surveyed the hall. My amber brown eyes turned large and round as I recognized her familiar features. And I felt the red tie around my neck tighten a lot more.

Her brown hair with streaks were curled or wavy, I didn't exactly know but they fell around her shoulder, parted neatly from the middle. The white dress she wore seemed to be netted and very expensive. It clung to her curvy tall figure, sitting smugly against her hips. It was long and had zero sleeves with silver and white stones dotted over it in a branch and flower pattern. The jewels over it shining under the chandelier's glow. She turned around and my throat dried seeing the back peek from under her cascading hair. When she turned back with a twitch to her lips, I noticed the way her eyes were highlighted with brown and black makeup; simple and killer. Her snarky mouth was painted with a shade of rough pink and red lipstick.

" God help me."

I whispered as I gulped and stood up from the chair. Veronica noticed my lack of attention and moved to the side before almost fleeing away making it easier for Saboohi to spot me. And she did. I expected her to grin and wave at me but instead she smirked and something about her bold eyes was so hauting that I felt tiny bit scared.

" Surprised, dear husband!"

She teased as she easily walked over to me making me look down at her silver stoned heels.

" Saboohi, what are you doing here like this?"

I hissed pretending to kiss her cheek as I wound my arm around her. Her elbow nudged me in the ribs and I swallowed the groan of pain.

" I am here to see just how my husband is enjoying with Veronica and his colleagues."

She threw me an almost too sweet smile and fixed the red tie against my collar. Making me smile at her.

" You look wonderful by the way."

I stated seeing the blush easily smear across her cheek. Her hand landing over my chest as a few members of the main team came to introduce themselves. Saboohi stayed by my side as I talked to them. Making sure that she didn't escape like the spoiled child she was.

" At least this is better than your dinner dates."

She said in my ear as we greeted a bunch of other people who attended the training with me.

" Ah, from Pakistan? Your idea man, it was great."

A man with silver hair came up and I grinned recognizing him from the original board of directors.

" Yes Sir, that is me. Thank you so much."

" I actually really loved your idea. And I think that the new generation should be given a chance to step up in international platforms to present their forums and ideas-"

" I am gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

Saboohi whispered and before I could protest she had sneaked out from under my arms. I watched her as she exited the door. Minutes passed and I got a wonderful opportunity to talk to the man openly about business. When I flickered my eyes to see Saboohi, she was at the bar doing absolutely nothing. And I felt relieved.

" Should I get you a refill of your coke?"

The man in uniform asked and I nodded seeing Saboohi now talk to an absolute stranger still sitting on the stools. I got up to fix the problem but I was pulled to the table of highly official men from the reference of the silver haired man.

With quick steps and round eyes, I pulled Saboohi to my side again.

" What were you doing at the bar?"

I hissed seeing the woman look at me as if I was crazy.

" Nothing. What did I do now?"

She asked innocently and I shook my head before handing her my coke which she gulped in one go.

" Jahan, I am sure we will get you on the team again. And who is this fine lady?"

The project lead asked as we shook hands and I turned to Saboohi.

" She's my wife-"

" I am Saboohi. And I am the- the electrical mechanical engineeeer in Jahan's office."

She giggled and I felt shock slap me as the man before us chuckled.

" Really. That's great. Your wife's funny young man. We'll surely put you on the team next time. Have a great night."

He chuckled and walked out. I turned to Saboohi seeing her look at me. Gripping her my the arm, I pulled her to the corner unnoticeably.

" Saboohi. You're slurring? What did you have? Did you drink something at the bar?"

I asked now getting worried at the sudden change in her behaviour. The woman frowned and opened her mouth before pointing to it.

" Smell my mouth. Does it look like I drank something?"

She slurred and my heart dropped and I gripped her face and practically took a whiff of her mouth, catching the sweet and bubbly smell.

" God help me Saboohi what the fuck did you have?"

My voice rose with the anger and Saboohi flinched before her chin wobbled.

" Fuck you."

She stomped her feet before walking past me. I clenched my jaw and ran my hand through my hair. Frustrated that she was maybe drunk. Following behind her, I saw her sit at an empty table and sigh. I sat besides her and held her hands.

" Saboohi, I am sorry."

She glanced at me and squinted her eyes.

" Are you really?"

I nodded.

" You won't scold me for the rest of the night?"

I shook my head.

" No I won't. But we need to get to the room."

I said glancing at how this party was getting crazier with each passing second and as the night grew.

" Okay let's go. I feel awfully dizzy."

I nodded and helped her up. We crossed the room and towards the door before a voice interrupted.

" Ma'am more champagne!"

The guy behind the bar said wiggling the thin fluke glass and Saboohi moved forward. I had to pull her back, swallowing the urge to cry. Dragging her protesting self out of the hall. We walked; swayed to the elevator.

Pressing on the seven floor, I glanced at my wrist watch seeing it past twelve and then at Saboohi as she looked at the changing floors on the lift.

" Saboohi, you had champagne and that's haraam and now you're drunk."

I stated knowing it was going in vain.

" Stop it, stop it. I feel so dizzy. Oh my head-"

She swayed with the heels and I pressed on the six floor that was the nearest. The ding sounded and the doors opened, I pulled Saboohi out and once our feet hit the carpeted hallways, the woman laughed.

" Oh Jahan. Oh Jahan."

She sang as she walked ahead of me. And I groaned. She was fucking playing me.

" Here we go. Stairs stairs stairs." She suddenly yelled and I clamped my hand over her mouth.

" Everyone's sleeping Saboohi. Keep it low."

She nodded before turning around and stepping up the stairs. I loosened my tie and shrugged off my suit jacket as I followed behind my wife.

" Do you like my dress?"

She asked turning to look at me. Her hands sliding on the railing and I nodded.

" Do you like my makeup?"

I nodded.

" Do you like me?"

I nodded and she giggled girly before pulling me forward by my tie and catching me off guard.

" See I am all yours. I've been waiting to be yours. This might be your night."

She smirked before placing a kiss at the corner of my lips. And I wanted nothing but to cage against the railing and kiss her senseless. Pulling away she bent down and removed her heels and wrapped her arms around my neck. She hiccuped and yawned.

" Carry me Jahan. That elevator was of no use."

" What, you said you felt dizzy-"

I cut off myself knowing there was no use of me saying anything now. Before scoping her up in my arms and carrying her up to our floor. Putting in the key, I unlocked the door and carried her to the bed. Before putting her on it. Her arms refused to let go of my neck and instead she pulled me to sit besides her. My heart slammed against my chest seeing her darkened eyes hold thousands of emotions as she stood on her knees on the mattress. She cupped my cheek and I had to wrap my arms around her waist.

" Jahan. Tell me I surprised you?"

She slurred and I managed to nod. Detecting the love she had for me.

" You did Saboohi."

" Are you happy then?"

I nodded seeing a grin flash through her face as she leaned down and captured my lips in a searing kiss. I angled her mouth, tasting the sweet unfamiliar taste she had and my hands travelled all over her back. Breathless, I pulled back seeing the woman protest. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to the collar of my shirt. Our rugged breathing was all that drummed against my ears.

" I love you Jahan."

She said before reaching for the button of my shirt and I gulped seeing her shivering buttons undo the buttons.

" Saboohi. You're drunk. We cannot do this."

I stated as she straddled my lap and encircled her arms around me. Her butterscotch eyes looking down at me as she gulped and ran her hands over the nape of my neck.

" I am so sorry for everything I do. I don't know why I am so nasty. I misbehave with you as well but it's only because I have you in my life! And I want only you. No other Jahan. I love you so so much that it hurts."

She said and placed her cold lips on my throat, sweeping then over to the curve of my neck. She bit, sucked and nibbled and I tried to peel her away but she stayed put. Drunk Saboohi was so much more stronger. She ran her hands over my chest and I held her hands knowing that a silly mistake would lead us to regret.

She pulled away from the crook of my neck and planted her lips on mine again and that I let her do before gathering her hair in my fist. A noise ripped out of her throat that was too sexy to handle and I tore away from her. Seeing her drunk droopy eyes look at me deeply.

" Jahan. I won't ever-"

She gulped and I noticed the glassiness that covered her eyes now as she leaned forward. The smell of champagne now wafting past my nostrils.

" Saboohi. You should sleep-"

" Shsh. Jahan I won't ever ask for Ronaq's place. Hell, I don't even want her place. She deserved all of you but but please at least let me have a tiny part of you. Give me just a spot of your heart. I would never get jealous of her. I won't even stop you from talking about her but please make me yours Jahan. I want to be yours."

She said as tears brimmed her eyes and my heart clenched as I cupped her pained face. Our lips quivering.

" Saboohi. I'll tell you a secret but you won't remember it."

She but her bottom lip and nodded. I sneaked my hands around her waist and pulled her closer so that no space was left between us. Chest to chest. I leaned closer to her neck and bit in the flesh of her crook as she had done. Smoothening the invisible bite with my tongue, I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip.

" I am falling for you Saboohi. Because you've trapped me in with all your worst ways possible."

The woman gasped and held onto my shoulders as her eyes raked over me. I pulled back a little and cocked my head to the side as she smiled and then her smile grew.

" Aw Jahan. You're a sweetie-"

She pinched my cheeks wavering away all the romantic mood and I scrunched my nose but her drunken self wasn't done as she pushed one thick strap away from her shoulder and my eyes widened. And almost panicked I spoke.

" What are you doing?"

She looked at me shyly and batted her eyelashes. As spoke seducingly.

" We are making love. Celebrating love."

My eyes flew open and I forgot to blink as she said the words.

" Fuck, we are not. Saboohi you're drunk and I am not taking advantage of you."

I very carefully pushed her off me seeing her lips pucker. She didn't even know what she was saying. It was all the damn alcohol in her system.

I cupped her cheek and caressed it.

" You should sleep. You'll feel better in the morning."

" I am all yours Jahan."

She sang as I gave her a quick peck and moved back seeing the woman mumble something under her breath. I watched with wide eyes as she slipped off the bed and pushed me on my back. She was making me crazy now. Standing with her back to me she slipped off the straps of her dress and I shouted before covering my eyes hearing the 'thud' of her dress hit the floor.

" Shit."

Love,

_Hafsa♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro