Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I don't know, what to drown myself into-

Vodka,

You,

Or sea!

Saboohi

I groaned at the pain hollowing my brain. Before pushing myself to open my eyes. The bright light flashed over my eyes and I groaned loudly. Burying my head in my hands that seemed to be a big boulder, waiting to roll down my shoulders any second now. My eyes adjusted to the sunlight filling in the room and I peeled off the covers from my body.

A loud gasp ripped off my face as I looked down the manly shirt covering me. My eyes grew large as I looked down at it and pulled at the fabric, seeing the top few buttons open. My cleavage flashing for anyone to see.

" What in the hell-"

I whispered, barely recognizing my own voice. The dryness in my throat grew more as my eyes easily flickered to the floor seeing my high heels wonderfully scattered on the floor near the bedroom door. I frowned, the headache now blasting as my large eyes shifted onto the man's coat lying carelessly on the ground and his tie near the bed.

My heart slammed against my chest as I looked down at my beautiful dress now lying in a pool near his shoes. My hands reached towards my mouth as I cupped it. My senses now mushed up, whirling all over the place as I tried to think about last night.

" Ugh- what happened last night-"

Oh my God, we didn't do that last night!

I cut myself off seeing the tall man easily walk inside. Oblivious of my eyes on him as he chewed onto the fries. I glared his way as his eyes momentary swept to me and he halted mid step. Realization running through his eyes and he smirked before wiping off his hands on his shorts. My eyes trailed down to his face onto his bare chest to his the grey shorts he sported that hung low on his waist. I gulped before meeting his eyes again.

" Oh good you're awake. Come on now lunch just came in."

He said with a twitch to his lips before filling his mouth with fries again. I groaned and slowly slipped down the bed, pulling the sheets with me and wrapping them around my waist. I was bare on the legs for fries's sake.

A sudden pain shot up to my legs seeing the man's eyes waver before he made his way to me, skeptically.

" Are you okay?"

" Jahan, what happened last night?"

I asked with all seriousness seeing his eyes widen before he leaned besides me and smiled like a shy little girl. Scratching his head awkwardly and causing more worry to etch on me.

" You don't remember what happened between us?"

He asked and I rolled my eyes before sitting on the foot of the bed. Running my hand through my awful bed hair, I shook my head.

" If I remembered would I have asked it?"

I snapped like meanie and glared at him. Seeing the man bite on his bottom lip and sit besides me.

" Everything happened between us. You know- whatever happens between married couple."

His slow shy whisper caused my eyes to fly to him and I shook my head in negative.

" You're lying. Nothing happened between us."

The man gasped before reaching a hand to run over his face. Hurt clouding his features now.

" Do you mean to say that last night meant nothing to you."

He turned away and I swallowed sharply. My head racing back to collect the memories of whatever shit occured last night.

" I remember rejecting the glass someone gave to me, but he said that it was- it was non alcoholic cocktail and I remember fighting with you but-"

" But Saboohi we celebrated love last night. You wanted to be mine and we-"

" Stop-"

I spoke seeing the man look at me. I shook my head and looked down at my hands, seeing them tremble slightly. Meeting Jahan's eyes, I gave him a soft look before saying.

" Please tell me that nothing happened."

My hands automatically tightened around the sheets over my body. The man's hands reaching towards them as he smirked.

" Why are you hiding now, huh? Last night you weren't this shy."

He said menacingly and I looked at him as if he was a unicorn. Seeing the man forcibly pull the sheets away and I gasped seeing his eyes move to look at my bare legs. Before he leaned down to my face.

" I'll tell you everything Saboohi with details."

I looked at him with wide eyes as he tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. My breaths now ballooning somewhere between my chest.

" You were drunk. And I had to forcefully pull you out of the party. When- after a lot of struggle- we reached here in the room you were all over me. Kissing me, biting me, licking me-"

" You're a liar-"

I gaped and moved away from him, hearing him chuckle as he came to stand before me. His hand took my fingers before placing them on his chest. I watched with bewilderment as he traced our hands upto his neck.

" Is this a lie as well? Did you not do it?"

I leaned forward looking at the purple-ish marks on his neck now. They were scattered artistically all over the curve of his neck down to his chest, shopping just above the slight curve of his muscular chest. Shivers running down my spine and I moved back, pulling my hand away from his. They were hick- oh God I didn't even know how to pronounce it.

" -with your mouth?"

I was too gobsmacked to look at him and hence I pushed myself away, tracing the hem of his button down shirt that barely reached the middle of my thighs.

" Then?"

The words bubbled out of my mouth and my heart fell in the pit of my stomach.

" Then, we kissed and kissed and kissed. And um- I tried to make you stop because you were intoxicated and you wanted to move further on with this marriage. But I tried to make you understand that this would be like me taking advantage of you. But you said sweet words and that you trusted me and you wanted me. So I really tried to push you away but instead you pushed me on the bed and-"

My breaths now rang in my ears and I looked at the man curiously as he snaked his way around me. Heats filling inside every pore on my skin as he dared to continue in dark, dirty and dangerous whispers.

" And you gracefully slid the straps of your dress away and let it hit the floor. While I lay with my eyes closed under you hovered over me. Giving me more kisses and then toss-"

I shivered as he breathed in my ear and tingles ran all over my body making the urge to just scream out in frustration. His devilish eyes appeared before me and I shrank back in my skin. His fingers lightly lifting my chin up and directing my eyes to the mess of sheets on the bed.

" I tossed you on the bed. And you may beneath me looking beautiful and sin-ly and drunk on love for me. I traced kissed from your throat to your chest. And then the noises that fell out from your patted lips. And then you took over. Ravishing me. And assaulting my not so virgin body. And you-"

" Stop please."

I gasped out, pushing his hand away that was drawing circles over the fabric that rested over the skin of my hip. Jahan moved in closer so that the cool fabric of his shorts brushed against the back of my thighs.

" It was my first time."

I blinked trying to push away the tears.

" Oh Saboohi. I tried to stop you. But you were unstoppable. And skin on skin we were crazy. You liked the kisses I rained over your skin. And we spent the blissful night making love till the first rays of sun touched your lustrous hair. And God- you were screaming. I was afraid the people next door would come banging on the door. But you were screaming my name-"

I turned away from him before sliding on the floor. I already looked awfully and didn't think for even a second before ugly crying. My hands reached under my eyes as I tried to stop the tears, slowly brushing them away. My throat clogged up and I sniffed loudly before cracking into tears again. My knees came up to my chest, letting my eyes bawl out. I wasn't ashamed of what occured last night. I wasn't concerned about what I did last night. I wasn't even crying because we made love last night, I was crying because I wanted to remember last night. We had made love and I wanted every memory of it. I wanted to cherish my first time but-

Soft hands reached towards my hair as the man bent on his knees before me. And I looked up before pausing to sniff unlady likely.

" Hey Saboohi."

His thumb brushed away my tears and I pouted, clenching my quivering lips together. Soft amber eyes appeared before me and I stared at the man as he looked at me with worry and concern filled eyes. His expressions soft as he cupped my face.

" Hey baby, don't cry. Come on we did nothing last night. I was only playing with you. Hey look up-"

He tilted my chin but I shook my head. I believed every word he said earlier. And now he was just trying to calm me down. Fresh tears rolled down my eyes and my heart shook.

" No. No Saboohi. It's okay. We did absolutely nothing. I was lying. Oh God- I shouldn't have done this with you."

I shook my head vigorously and pointed to the love bites surrounding his neck. Making the man snap his eyes to his chest before his eyes widened and he shook his head.

" No. You stop crying and I swear I'll explain everything."

His fingers brushed my tears away softly and I quietly stared at him. Seeing the tension flashing against his features as he sat down before me.

" You did want to do things last night but I being the only sober and patient person, didn't let things get loose. And you dropped your dress- the things before this part were true- and when you dropped your dress I had my eyes closed and only opened them to see you wearing my shirt."

He smiled and flicked his hands to the shirt I wore. Smiling at me if I had won a race on sports day. And I frowned with whirling confusion.

" And then I tried to put you in bed but you were super active. And you didn't find me much attractive after that as you sauntered around the room until you decided that you wanted to throw up. We bent by the toilet seat and you couldn't do it so I had to tickle you a lot until you finally emptied your guts out. And then you wanted to shower at three in the morning. But I stopped you but we did take a small half bath."

He rose his eyebrows at me and I gasped before cupping a hand over my mouth. A small smile broke over his lips.

" I turned on the shower and we stood under it for three minutes before boom- time up and I pulled you out. You almost destroyed my shirt but thanks to your drunk cranky self that you were mostly busy pushing me under the water that you yourself stayed self. Next you were crying. I tried to feed you, give you painkiller, sing you a lullaby but you wouldn't stop crying. So I had to put on Dance Monkey for you. And you decided that you wanted to dance."

" I am a disaster."

I shook my head, hearing the man chuckle before he titled my chin up. The sound of his soft chuckles warming my inside.

" Listen here, you wanted to dance with this shirt and sandals on. And I could only shake my head at you as you performed for about half an hour before I literally rocked you to sleep in my arms. And that's the wonderful story that happened last night."

I cracked up a small smile and hid my face behind my palms. Jahan's hand reaching forward as he removed them.

" But hey, you dance well."

" Is that the reason my legs hurt so bad?"

I asked raising a brow seeing the smug smirk stretch the man's lips.

" That is the only reason."

Blush crept upto my skin and I looked down at the shirt I sported. Seeing my smudged lipstick all around the collar. Sensing the man's intense gaze stare at it too.

" Um yes you pretty much assaulted me. Mercilessly."

I groaned. Before reaching my hand to run my hands over the animalistic marks I had given him. My insides warmed and butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach. Small sparks hitting the tip of my fingers as I looked at my teeth marks as well.

" But I wasn't lying when I said about you screaming."

The hair at the back of my neck rose up. As his breath trickled the sensitive shell of my ear. His nose touching my strands and I inhaled slowly at his close proximity. His slow whisper causing my heart to jump. And I swallowed the gasp.

" You were screaming 'Jahan' -' Oh Jahan'-"

" What are you saying?"

I asked with a small voice. Hoping I hadn't left more embarrassment behind. The man dared to chuckle as he moved away so that I could easily see his handsome face.

" You somehow had reached in the bathroom again when I was finding the painkillers for you. And somehow you couldn't turn off the tap as water sprang all over. And you were screaming for me to rescue you and turn it down."

He continued on to chuckle and I playfully hit his arm before scrunching my nose at him. A weight suddenly lifting off my chest now. But I leaned back and cradled myself closer. The smile falling down the corners of my lips as I looked at the man with worried eyes.

" Jahan, I drank and it's haraam."

Realisation ran in his orbs and he sighed before cupping my cheek and letting me rest my cheek against his bare chest.

" Saboohi, you did it by mistake without intention. And there's always way for repentance, right. Repent and ALLAH will forgive you. Humans are filled with sins and ALLAH says no matter how much sins you carry, come to me and I'll forgive you."

I smiled at him. My heart filling with so much more love for him. By I didn't hesitate from sharing my thoughts.

" But I feel like a bad person. I feel almost ashamed."

My throat clogged up with unshed tears and I blinked rapidly. Jahan's hand tracing small circles over my cheek.

" Saboohi, you don't have to be. Just pray and repent and I assure you, you'll feel much better."

He smiled down and I smiled back at him.

" I love you like a lot."

" That I've been told quiet a few times last night."

He smiled knowingly and I averted my eyes, feeling heat creep up my skin.

" Now how about you freshen up and have lunch and then wear the dress from last night again."

I smiled and knitted my eyebrows together.

" Why would I wear that again?"

My husband leaned closer and brushed my nose with his.

" Because I think sober Saboohi would look more beautiful wearing it."

I gasped and pushed the man away before bolting on my toes. Walking over to my dress on the floor.

" Oh my God! My beautiful dress is all destroyed because of you Jahan and your stupid party. Oh God! Do you even know how hard it was to get this!"

I shook my head and Jahan chuckled.

I brushed my hair and left them cascading down my back. Contemplating whether to wear the sandals or not, I chose the latter. Before running my eyes over my reflection. And yes, I was back in the white dress again. But I didn't have any makeup on and my hair looked sober.

Jahan had gone down to get us dinner from the restaurant while I cleaned up and got dressed. Already a little sad that we'd be leaving tomorrow.

The front door opened and in came Jahan. Now supporting a dark blue t-shirt and jeans. His mouth humming a tone I couldn't decipher.

" People downstairs were asking me how I got this allergy."

He said placing the boxes of take out on the table and I laughed before throwing a cushion his way. Seeing the man grin sexily as he slid the shirt aside enough to show his less healed skin.

" Shut up now."

I said under his teasing gaze before checking for dinner. Night had already fallen and by now we were famished again but I had another plan for now.

" Okay let's take some quick pictures and then we'll proceed with dinner."

I grabbed my phone and Jahan before pulling him out in the balcony. I posed against the railing asking him to take loads of pictures and wasn't he the most patient man as he each great snaps. I grinned before putting on the timer and clicking a few of our pictures together.

" Selfie time!"

I announced and circled my arms around him seeing the man grin at me.

" Are you gonna kiss my cheek or what?"

I glared at him as he burst out laughing at the very end moment when I clicked our selfie.

" Jahan. You destroyed it."

I shrieked before posing with him again. He snaked his arms around and tickled my stomach this time and I glared at him with my sharp eyes.

" Okay now let me."

He said before holding the phone and now as he posed handsomely I couldn't help but destroy the picture and laugh out at the last minute. Minutes later we sat on the small rug in the balcony and ate our veggie spaghettis. Dance Monkey playing in the background.

" You sure you don't want to go on the streets of NYC last time before we leave."

I looked up from my box of noodles at the man and shrugged.

" I rather spend the entire night in this room with the love of my life then go out before we leave."

I replied with all honesty seeing the man look at me with narrowed eyes as a small smile played on his lips. I shrugged at his curiosity.

" Even if you offer me all of New York, I'll still chose you. And even if you offer me all of the world, I'll still chose you. Because what's left in the world if there's no you. And I want you in every second of my life. Nothing comes before you."

I grinned before dropping my fork in the square box and fishing some spaghettis out again. I looked at Jahan from the corner of my eyes, seeing him look at the dark sky before us. His eyes on the sky yet his mind somewhere else.

We finished off dinner and called home to talk to everyone and especially Mohid. I was keeping away my bracelets when my eyes fell on Jahan's fading name on my forearm and I smiled to myself before tracing it. Completely oblivious of the man that walked behind me.

His arms snaked around my waist and I jumped before relaxing. His chin resting atop my shoulder as he murmured.

" Let's get this devil into bed."

I gasped out at he unexpectedly scooped me up in his arms.

" Jahan, put me down. I have to change!"

I shrieked as he walked us over to the bed.

" Nope. I am not risking any more of my white shirts."

He smirked and I cringed before shaking my head. His knees dipped in the mattress as he lowered me on the pillows and just his close proximity had my stomach dancing with wild butterflies. My hands remained encircled around his neck as he remained between them, staring at me intently. I sighed and let my eyes close as he tucked a small strand behind my ear.

" You know there's one detail I've left behind."

He leaned down to place a small kiss on my forehead and I looked at him with large eyes as he moved back again. Slowly retracting so that my arms loosened around him. His eyes looked sad as he gazed down at me. And a pang whirled my heart as I pushed myself on my elbows and reached a hand to ran last his jaw. Before placing a small kiss on his lips.

" And what's that?"

He inhaled sharply and shook his head. His hand cupping the back of my neck.

" You'll have to wait before it flashes onto your memory. "

I smiled before he captured my lips in a soft kiss. Pulling away from him, I fell back in the bed. Seeing the man come to lie besides me. His eyes looking at me and I grinned.

" Hmm, was it something about you falling for me as well!"

And boom, I got him!

Idk what's wrong with Wattpad! I think my notifications aren't reaching you guys on time! 😤😤

AND YES THE SURPRISE IS REVEALED! GO ON CHECK MY PROFILE RN IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN NOTIFIED YET!

-PROMISE, BOYFRIEND- IS COMING VERY SOON! 💜💜

DO GIVE IT A LOOK! 🌟🌟🌟

Till then<

Love,

_Hafsa♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro