2. A Dream, was it??

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello❤

Krystal D'Souza as Siya. Pic is up there 👆

"When did you guys brought me here? This wasn't the room I woke up in last night. " I asked an unfamiliar nurse who was checking my pulse. This room wasn't the one I felt asleep last night,  this is completely unfamiliar.

"What are you saying ma'am?  You were in this room only since the beginning and this is the first time you've woke up in 3 days. " The nurse said giving me a strange look.

"What are you saying?  I woke up last night in another room,  you can ask Avantika, the nurse who attended me last night . " I told her the name of the nurse coz I clearly remember talking to her and one other nurse.

"Avantika? We don't have any Avantika in our staff ma'am " She said writing something in a notepad.  "I think you saw a dream, you should take rest,  you're still weak." She said looking outside the window.

I followed her gaze but found no one outside. Was I actually dreaming?  All the things that happened last night were a part of my dream?  And that touch,  the touch I felt,  was that also a part of my dream?  But how's this possible,  it seemed so real to me. It was nothing like a dream.

"I don't think that was a dream. " I told her and she looked at me with nervousness. Why is she nervous now?

"Ma'am I have been attending you since the time you were brought here,  I've been with you for the past three days,  you can ask your friends as well,  they have been visiting you regularly and you are saying that you don't believe me. " She said as politely as she could but her face showed irritation.

"But I..." "I think it's the effect of your medicines,  you should take rest,  I'll be back with the doctor. " She said and took the note pad and her pen and starting heading outside.

"What's the name of the nurse who took me for blood donation? " I asked her before she could leave. She stopped and turned to me.

"Varsha" she said and left in a hurry. Varsha?  But it was Avantika. Oh God,  what's happening to me?  Was that really a dream?  But it didn't seemed like it.

I kept my hand on my forehead in confusion when I heard a hiss. I looked around to find nothing. I had to try twice to get up and sit leaning on the wall behind my bed, I think I'm still weak.

I looked around the room to find it just too simple compared to the room in which I woke up last night or should I say the room I dreamt of. This room is like a common room nothing fancy at all.

I looked at the side table to find my phone there. I immediately took it and called Aditi. She picked up in first ring and before I could say anything she spoke.

"Sanyukta is it you?" she asked. I could sense anxiety in her voice.

"Yeah Addu it's me. " I told her her and heard her sighing.

"Thank God you gained consciousness. We were really scared and worried. You wait we're coming. " she said and I hung up after chipping an "Okay".

In no time the door of my room opened and I saw the nurse from before with the doctor who looked in his late twenties.

"So,  how are you feeling? " The doctor asked with a smile.

"I'm fine,  when can I go back? " I asked him and his smile grew bigger.

"I guess you're not liking it in here. " He said checking my pulse with a smile.

"No,  it's just that... " I didn't knew how to reply to it, I mean who likes to be in a hospital?  But I can't say that to him now,  it would be really rude.

"It's okay,  I understand. " He said chuckling. "I'll discharge you today itself. " He said and I smiled at him.

"And by the way I'm really sorry on the behalf of my staff for what happened with you. I hope you'll forgive us,  we are ready to compensate and we are really very sorry. " He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"It's.. ""It's not okay. " Before I could complete I heard a familiar voice. I turned towards the door to find Siya standing with her arms crossed on the doorstep with Addu by her side.

"It's not okay at all doctor. How can you guys do such a mistake?  What if something would have happened to her?  Who would have taken the responsibility?  This is so insincere of you people. " Siya accused the doctor coming near my bed.

"I know we have been highly irresponsible and we are really sorry about it and I promise that I will take care that something like this never happens again. Trust me Miss,  we are really sorry. " The poor doctor said looking down whereas the nurse standing beside him just rolled her eyes.

"What are you rolling your eyes at? " Siya asked sharply to the nurse who looked shocked for a moment.

"Sorry ma'am but you have no right to speak to Doctor like this, he wasn't even the in-charge. It's all that careless Av,  I mean Varsha's fault." she said and Siya narrowed her eyes at her.

"Okay then,  call her. " Siya said fuming.

"We can't. " Doctor replied looking down.

"Why? " This time it was Addu who asked.

"Coz she's fired. " The nurse said giving Siya a mean look.

"What? " I asked trying to get up but the doctor stopped me.

"You must not get up. " He said making me sit properly.

"But why is she fired?  It's okay I forgive her,  bring her back. I wanna speak to your Head. " I told them and he looked at me with a sad smile.

"She was right" I heard the nurse whisper and frowned at her. She was right about what? And who was right?

"You're really kind but now it's done,  you can't do anything about it. " The nurse said with a poker face.

"Good to know that,  she deserved it. And Sanyukta stop it okay,  you don't always have to be this nice. What if something would have happened to you?" Siya asked caressing my hair.

"But.. " "It's okay" the doctor interrupted me with a small smile.

"I'll get you the discharge papers and then you guys can take her. " He said to them and they both nodded.

Saying that he left with the nurse following him and in a split of second I was hugged by both of my best friends.

"God,  we were scared as hell. " Siya whispered.

"Actually,  thank God you're fine. " Addu said smiling brightly at me.

Aditi aka Addu,  me and Siya are roommates and best of friends. We are in the same university but our branches are different. We have been together since 3 years now,  since I started my combined course of 5 years of MBA. Aditi is a medical student whereas Siya is doing journalism.

Siya has always been the bravest and most confident among us, and that's one of the main reasons why she chose journalism. She never fears in speaking the truth and sometimes people consider her heartless because of this. But she doesn't cares about it even a bit.

"Uncle and aunty were really worried. " Addu told me and I mentally face palmed.

"Why did you guys tell them?  Are they coming? " I asked them and they exchanged looks before bursting into laughter.

"God,  I'm gonna kill you both" I said irritated and they laughed harder.

My parents are the most loving and protective parents one could have. If they had known my condition they would have sued the whole hospital.

"Siya was enough for these people so we didn't informed your parents and even asked your professors not to do it. We know them Sanyukta and the professors know them as well. They would have sued the university as well as the hospital if they had known. " Addu said laughing and I gave her an annoyed look.

"I know right and I can't really imagine what they would have done with that nurse. " Siya said shaking her head.

"My parents are not criminals. " I defended them.

"When did I say they are? It's just that,  you know what I mean? " Siya said shrugging and I nodded.

We heard a knock on the door and it opened revealing the doctor. He looked quite distant and gave the papers to Addu with a blank face. She signed it and he left the room immediately after telling "You can leave. "

"Strange" Addu voiced my thoughts.

"Who cares " Siya said shrugging.

——————————————————

I hope you guys liked it.

What do you think,  was it really Sanyukta's dream or something else???

Don't forget to vote comment and share

Love
Aashi😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro