Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That evening she was sat in her chambers removing her leather gauntlets and armour. She placed it down on its stand, she ran a hand down her snout but she was interrupted by Samson dragging his soft paws over her mane. "Are you wanting me to stay in your chambers tonight?" he replied and sat next to her. 

"You can if you like," she said her ears twitching. It wasn't long till Elric joined them. 

"What about me?" he asked and sat on her other side. 

"You both can, but in your own beds," she said, "I got too hot last time." They both chuckled. 

"You know Jon has taken a liking to you," Samson said. 

"Has he?" she turned her head to the side. 

"You don't see how he looks at you," Elric replied. She shrugged it off and laid down on the bed, her paws hanging over the edge as her legs were too long to fit on the small bed. She rested her paws on her stomach and looked out at the window which frosted up like frosted glass as the winter settled in, the wolf folk would have faired fine for their thick fur kept them protected. She closed heavy lids over glowing eyes, her tail twitched as she drifted off into the dream world. Samson made himself comfortable on the rug in front of the flickering flames and Elric on the chair. 

The room was filled with snoring wolves. Even Ghost found his way into her chambers, clambered up onto the bed and laid down next to her. He woke her up first in the morning as he stretched and whined, she turned her head to look at him and growled. Samson let out a laugh and sat up. "At least it wasn't one of us." 

"No," Luna said swinging her paws over the bed and opening her jaw wide yawning. She walked to the hall to grab something to eat, most men who were sat down stared at her. 

"Hey, Luna, over here," Sam smiled and waved a bit too enthusiastically for her liking, she huffed and regrettably started to pad over. She slid a chair back and sat down with Ghost at her side. 

"I think you've made a new friend," he chuckled, "care to share?" he asked offering her his plate. She shook her head, her droopy ear shaking. "More for me." It wasn't long till Jon joined her. 

"You look shattered Luna," he replied. 

"I am definitely going to get you some of those leaves, and I want no arguments," Sam said.

"If you must," she yawned gently scratching behind Ghosts ears.  He looked at her and knew what that meant. "Come on then." They walked the grounds together, however, Elric and Samson joined them much later.  "Didn't think you war pups were going to join us." 

"We wouldn't miss our morning walk for anything," Samson said. Luna giggled and stroked her hand down Ghosts  back.  

"My never thought you two lazy pups enjoyed walking this much," she said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro