10. It's no surprise... I got lost in your eyes...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Talking to you, makes my day...

When you call me as cute, it sounds nice to me...
When you call me as beautiful, it sounds great to me...
But, all I want  to hear is, you call me, as YOURS....

Why??? Why???  Why again and again, I fell in love with you, when I look at your eyes... 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya is with full of determination... She wants to win her love, at any cost and wanna get succeeded in it, by hook or crook... But she is not in a mentality to  reveal her identity and wanna test her love, whether it's true or not.. 

Pragya is hell adamant that her man should love her, soulfully... She badly wants that she shouldn't be loved by seeing her outer beauty, wealth, social status and all.. She is determined that she should be a woman, behind the success of her man and she is willing to support him and also to make all his wishes to come true...

While on the other side, Abhi is finding very hard to meet Arjun, who is busy in cricket practice.... The days were rolling on quickly, but poor Abhi is helpless and he couldn't get any single information regarding his lady love, Fuggy....

After a lot of struggle, God showed some mercy  on Abhi and he caught hold of Arjun, finally.... Arjun couldn't understand why Abhi is glaring at him, murderously....

Arjun: Hey Buddy, what happened???

Abhi: Idiot... You tortured me to hell... Why the hell, you are escaping from me, haan???

Arjun: Whaattttt... Abhi... What happened to you??? Why will I do so???? Abhi... Abhi... Please... Don't get angry on me... Just shoot out, what's bothering you???

Abhi sighs: Arjun... I need a help from you... I want all the details about the Daring Prag, who tied up with me in the bike race..  I can't easily take that and wanna win that Prag, at any cost...

Call Aaliya and get me the details about that Daring Prag... If possible, ask Aaliya to arrange for a meeting... I wanna prove that Abhishek Prem Mehra is the best...

Arjun really believed Abhi's words and assured that he will need the needful... Arjun calls Aaliya, immediately and asks about the details of Daring prag....

Arjun cuts the call and he doesn't know, how to answer Abhi, who is looking at him with full of hope and eagerness in his eyes... Arjun let out a deep breath and shook his head, negativity...

Arjun: Sorry, Abhi... That Daring Prag is of no use to us...

Abhi: Means???

Arjun: Haan... That Daring Prag has went to abroad for his higher studies, it seems... As his father too got transferred, all of a sudden, his family has been shifted somewhere and Aaliya lost all their contacts and couldn't get in touch with them...

Aaliya told me that she is not that much close with Daring Prag's sister and he too cuts off all the contacts with Aaliya, suddenly... She is crying hardly that she is not aware what had happened in between and missing her Bhai, so much....

Abhi couldn't digest what Arjun said to him... He understands very well that Aaliya is saying a big fat lie and is trying to hide a big mountain, with small hands....

Abhi's pov.:

Good job, Fuggy... You are playing really good and is making every move, very smartly... Do you think, I'm a fool to believe all those stupid lies.... I'm damn sure that you are a girl... Don't try to trick me, sweet heart... I will  find you out, very soon...

I understand that you did not want to reveal your identity, right.... I love you, madly and I will find you for sure and make you as mine, baby.... I will reach you soon, darling and shower you with all the love, I have on you....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A month passes quickly....

One fine day,

Pragya gets ready and comes down  to go to the college.... She saw her  parents Ram and Priya are chatting happily and having the breakfast.... With a bright smile, she too joins them...

Pragya: Good morning, dad and mom... What's up??? You both are looking way too happy, today... Any good news... Papa... Did you cracked a new deal???

Ram: Good morning, my sweet princess.. We have a good news to share with yoy... It's not business deal, Princess... It's more than we wished, for a long time...

Pragya: Wow... What's it, Papa???

Priya: Pragya beta...  We all are going to Disha's in-laws house too talk about the marriage proposal and also to fix their engagement and wedding date too...

Pragya: My goodness... I'm so excited... Oohoo...

Ram: Princess... Your Bade Papa wished all of us to join him... So, come soon from college...

Pragya: Whatttt... Why me??? What am I going to do there, Papa???

Priya: Don't talk like a stupid, Pragya.... We are going over there... That's it... No more arguments...

Ram: Be a good girl and come with us, beta...  Sure you will have a great time  over there... You can meet your Jiju, his Dadi and you can spend some quality time with Abhi too....

Pragya: Abhi??? Papa... Care to explain me,  Who is this Abhi??? Jiju's name is Purab, right..

Priya: Whaatttt 😨😨😨😨... You don't know, who is Abhi.... He is your Purab jiju's cousin... Don't say that you have not met him, on that day...

Pragya: Ohhh.. I got it... Now only, I understand... Sorry... I couldn't  meet him, on that day... He left the place, before I reach there, as his dadi got sick, suddenly...

Ram: Ohhhh, is it so??? Then we shall make you to meet Abhi, today...

Priya: Abhi is a very nice boy, Pragya... I like him so much.... You will surely like him... But make sure, not to wear any revealing, short dresses, when we go there....

Keep this in your mind... We are going to fix your sister's  wedding.. So wear something decently... Don't come up with any lame excuses... I won't forgive you , if you didn't listen to me, today...

Pragya: Alright, mom... I will do, as you say ... But don't ask me to wear saree and all...

Priya: Huh... If you wear saree, you will look gorgeous and all will say that you are looking like an angel...

Pragya: Don't butter me with sugar coated words, mom...  I'm not going to fall in your traps...

But I have a big doubt.... Why I have to meet and like that so called Abhi??? Can anyone explain me clearly???? Is there is any hidden motive???

Why I'm sensing something in your talks??? Why both your faces are glowing, when you say that Abhi's name??? What's going on, here??? Are you two planning to link me up with that Abhi????

Ram: No... No... Why will we do so??? We met Abhi and he is a good boy... As Disha is going to live over there, we thought to introduce him to you, so that it's easy for you to mingle with your sister's future family na...

Priya: Don't over think, Pragya... Eat your breakfast, quickly ... It's getting late for college na...

Pragya finds something fishy but she does not mind, as she is very stubborn that she will love and marry only her magnetic eyed man and no one else...

Priya and Ram felt relieved, as Pragya didn't questioned them further... They are secretly planning to make Abhi and Pragya to meet... If they like and bond well, they decided to fix Pragya's wedding with Abhi, so that both sisters can live happily together, in the same family ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Later that evening,

Pragya comes home earlier and got dressed up and comes down, wearing a long floral gown...She wears a blue coloured contact lens, so that no one other her love will fall for her eyes...

Priya: Wow... You look so gorgeous, Pragya...

Pragya: Atlast, a complement from my mom... You did it, Pragya... Oohooo... Dad... I won the bet... No more Aaloo paratha in this house...

Ram pouts sadly, while Pragya and Priya hi-fied and started to laugh happily... Soon, they got a call from the Vermas and started to go and meet Purab and family...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dadi, Purab and Abhi makes all the arrangements to welcome the Vermas and Aroras... A genuine smile creeps up in Abhi and Dadi's lips, seeing the excitement in Purab's face ...

At the auspicious time, the Vermas and the Aroras reached there....All welcomes them, happily...

Purab and Abhi gets blessings from the Vermas and Aroras...  Pragya too gets dadi's blessings, as she respects elders, a lot... She gave a gentle handshake with her jiju Purab and side hugged him, happily....

Abhi saw a gorgeous girl with the Aroras... His heart says, she may be your love, Your Fuggy... But his mind betrays him by saying that her eyes are different and he didn't sense that she is his fuggy...

Pragya too saw a handsome hunk standing along with her jiju Purab and guessed that he must be that so called Abhi, whom her parents are talking about...

Pragya scans him from top to bottom... She finds him as  very charming, cool, chirpy, handsome and extremely hot, with a well toned body... But she controls herself not to get attracted to anyone, other than her love...

Pragya is not in a state to find out clearly, as Abhi is wearing a coolers, as he got some infection in his eyes... The duo didn't even look at each other and sitting quietly, watching the elders talks, without any interest....

Ram and Priya badly wants Abhi and Pragya to talk privately... They quickly plans to make Pragya and Abhi to spend some quality time, together...

Verma: Shall we start to discuss about the  marriage proposal??? The time is very auspicious, now...

Ram: Before that, Abhi beta... Can you take my daughter from here????

Abhi: Me???

Priya: Yes... You only, beta... She will feel really feel bored... We will have a long time to discuss about wedding... So please give company to her... You can take her to your room or somewhere else...

Abhi couldn't say no to Priya and Ram and he looks at his Dadi to get permission... Dadi smiles and asks Abhi to take Pragya to his room... Abhi with much hesitation gestures Pragya to follow him...

Abhi opens the room door and welcomes Pragya inside... Pragya scans the room and chuckles hardly, as Abhi quickly sets it neatly and asks Pragya to sit, comfortably... He gave her the tea and snacks, which he brought with him...

Abhi: Sorry yaar... We were busy from morning... Not able to clean this room alone... Don't mistake me...

Pragya: Hey... It's okay... Your room is really good and neat... Mine is very worst and I'm a clumsy person... I just couldn't believe, it's a bachelor's room...

Abhi: Thanks for the compliment... To be frank, I mess up everything, very badly... But this Purab Bhai will kill me with his lectures... So no option left for me... I have to keep everything, neatly...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Are You scared of Purab jiju??? He looks so cool and soft spoken...

Abhi: He is... But when it comes to advising, he will take lectures, non stoppingly... Huh... My poor ears... I will run away, if he starts...

Pragya: Aww... You are so cute...

Abhi makes an oops reaction and pouts sadly...

Pragya: Hey, what happened??? Why are you getting sad???

Abhi: You are calling me as cute... (Wipes his fake tears) It's hurting...

Pragya chuckles: Dramabeez... By the way, we were chit chatting for a long time... But we didn't introduce ourselves properly na...

I know, you are Abhi... My parents said a lot about you... You really impressed them so much, man... For the first time ever, my mom praised a person, this much... She likes you a lot...

God.... I just got carried away... Hey don't laugh, man... You are distracting me and making me to talk like this... Alright... Shall we start???

I'm Pragya... Pragya Arora... Doing my final year... The only daughter to my Parents... A chirpy, naughty, notorious, bold and carefree person... Simply saying, I'm an adventurous, Tom boy...

Abhi smiles: Sounds really adorable and interesting... I'm Abhi... Abhishek Prem Mehra... Doing my final year too...

Pragya: Wow... I just love your name... It sounds majestic... Hey... What's it??? Is it a guitar??? Do you know to string it??? I just love music and guitar is my favorite...

Abhi: Really... I too love guitar and I have great passion for music... Our College band is so popular and I'm the Main siñger in it... I pen down the lyrics for the songs and strings guitar too...

The duo were talking about music, for a long time... Abhi plays some of the music composed by him and he sings some of Pragya's favourite songs, as she wished to hear it from Abhi...

Pragya admires Abhi and she likes him a lot... But she brushed off her thoughts and considered him, only as that of a friend...  Though she bonded well with Abhi, she is stubborn that her love of life is only her magnetic eyed man...

Abhi too likes Pragya a lot and he finds a good friend in her...  Though she is rich, Pragya's down to earth nature, impressed Abhi so much.... Pragya's respect for  elders, her sweet smile, her cute yet matured talks , her pouts and her bold nature makes Abhi to stammer and adore her, uncontrollably...

Abhi mentally smacks himself for adoring Pragya too much...  He composes himself by saying that Pragya is only a good friend to him... He keeps on consoling him that he is in love with his Fuggy/ Daring prag and she is only her love and life ..

Both Pragya and Abhi spends and had a great time together... They become good friends and even exchanged their numbers too... They are unaware that they are their love and they are the persons to whom they fell for, just by looking into their eyes...

Ram & Priya secretly asks for
Abhi's hand for Pragya and Dadi and Purab agrees for the proposal, happily.... The Aroras asks all of  them not to reveal this news, until Abhi and Pragya finishes their studies and they decides and plans to  gives them surprise...

Purab and Disha's engagement are fixed in a month' s time and their marriage after 3 months, as Abhi and Pragya exams will get over and they will complete their studies... They even decided to get Pragya and Abhi to get engaged soon and also to get them married, the next year....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Can Abhi and Pragya find out, who they are in  love with???

Will it's going to be an arranged marriage or love marriage???

Will destiny unites them???

Will Abhi achieve his dreams???

What are the other couples role in Abhigya's life???

To know more, stay tuned...

Do vote and comment, if you like my writings..

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro