22. Your Friendship is the most valuable and prized possession of mine...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Who said that only Love is pure and genuine??? Even  Friendship is so pure and true...

I'm even ready to  pledge and get rid of my love too, for your friendship, as your friendship is the most valuable and prized possession of mine...

We can achieve greater heights in our life, if we are blessed enough with loving and supportive friends...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

With lots of confusions in his mind set, Abhi is standing like a three headed ant... He doesn't know , why his heart is having such kind of mixed and weird feelings... Though his mind keeps on warning him that whatever he is thinking is so wrong, but his heart said otherwise...

Abhi loves his mesmerizing eyed, his dream girl, his daring Prag, Fuggy so much... But Abhi couldn't resist himself with the husky and s**y voice of the tortorous Mogambo, who is penetrating inside his soul, uncontrollably....

However, ahead of all these, his bestie Pragya is the biggest reason for making his heart and soul to stammer like this... Abhi values Pragya's friendship a lot and he can't tolerate anything that spoils their beautiful relationship..

Alas!!!! Pragya's care, her sweet talks, her selfless nature, her suppotive words, her cute antics, melts Abhi completely and he couldn't control himself from adoring and admiring her... He badly wishes that his bestie Pragya should be his Fuggy, whom he is madly in love with...

Not able to confuse himself more and to torture him repeatedly, Abhi dials Pragya's number and poured out what's in his heart... Pragya's world froze in shock, as she didn't expected such a dangerous twist at all... She thought of one thing, but something is happening without her control..

Abhi's sobs, his painful words, his confusions, his craving for love and his sad talks, pricked Pragya's heart to the core... She cuts the call immediately and cries her heart out...

" Sorry Abhi... Sorry for hurting you and making you to suffer like this... I'm doing everything for your well being only... Please control yourself Abhi... Have faith in our love, Abhi...

I know you will achieve your dreams and grow bigger in your career.... Then  I will come and reveal everything to you and the reason for all my behaviours... We are stepping in a hard phase of our life... We need to pass this tough time... I know you will do it Abhi with your bestie Pragya's help...

No one can separate us Abhi, even in their dreams too.... Have patience and wait for me, my love.... Soon, we will become one... I'm dying to reveal myself to you... But.... I messed up everything.... Sorry for doing such a things, Abhi... If you can, do forgive me..."

Pragya cries her heart out and lays on the bed with a hope that she can pass through it, however hard it may be... Yet, she is not in a mood to talk to Abhi and complicate more... She thinks deeply to stay away from Abhi's eye sight...

Nothing is striking in her mind, as she knows very well that she need to meet Abhi  soon, as Disha and Purab's wedding are very close by... Sighing deeply, Pragya closes her eyes and  drifted to a deep slumber...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is compeletely disgusted on his behaviour towards Pragya and he curses himself for talking rubbishly with Pragya, without thinking about her feelings too....  He wants to ask forgiveness from Pragya at any cost and ask sorry for all his misbehaviours...

Abhi never wants to lose his friendship and he is so stubborn to preserve and protect a true and supporting buddy like Pragya.... Sighing deeply, Abhi gets down from the bike and steps inside the Arora Mansion at around 6 in the morning... He least cared to come so early, as he badly wants to seek forgiveness from Pragya....

Ram and Priya Arora are very happy to see Abhi, who has stepped into their house for the first time... Many a times, Abhi gave lot of excuses not to come over there... He is so cautious that the Aroras shouldn't think that he is eyeing their money, any a time...

Though Abhi is tensed on his sudden visit to the Aroras, Ram and Priya are delighted to have Abhi in their house...They chit chat for sometime and Abhi informs Ram about his dream career... The Aroras wished Abhi to succeed in all his endeavors...

Abhi, with much hesitation asks permission from Ram and Priya to take Pragya with him for an important work... They happily agreed and they informs the maid to call Pragya soon...

Pragya, who is so much irritated for waking up earlier, comes out yawning, not caring about the short night suit she is wearing... Abhi's breath hitched on seeing Pragya, who is looking so smokingly hot in her sleepy mode too....

Abhi tries really very hard to compose himself and he keeps on saying that Pragya is his Friend only... Pragya's jaw dropped on seeing Abhi, who has dressed up so handsomely to kill her in the early morning itself...

The nervousness and blushy cheeks of Abhi tells one story to Pragya, while the sadness in his eyes explains her that Abhi has come over there to ask forgiveness from her... But Pragya is not in a mood to entertain Abhi and she feels that it's very risky to talk to him, at this time...

But Pragya's thoughts comes to a halt as Ram calls her...

Ram: Princess... Get ready and come soon, darling... Abhi beta wants to take you somewhere....

Pragya: Sorry Papa... I'm not interested... I'm in a foul mood...

Priya: Arrey Pragya, what are you saying... You are going to accompany Abhi beta, for an important work.. You are showing attitude, as if Abhi is taking you out for chillaxing...

Go and get changed and come soon... Pragya... No more arguments... You are going.... That's all...

Pragya glares at Abhi angrily, stomps her feet like a small kid and barges inside the room, making the door to bang with a heavy thud.... Abhi is much bothered on seeing the anger in Pragya and he doesn't know how to console her....

Priya: What happened to this girl??? Don't know, why she is behaving very rudely.... Sorry Abhi .. Something is wrong with her...

Abhi: Not like you think, Aunty... Pragya is not at all at fault... I did a big mistake and we had a little argument, yesterday night... She is quite angry on me for my doings.. I want to ask forgiveness from her.... That's why... I... I'm so sorry....

Ram: It happens beta.... No need to feel sorry and all.... We can show all our emotions only with our loved ones....

Abhi: It's true uncle... I will set everything right... I will make her mood to get brighten in few hours...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After half an hour...

Not in a mood to dress up, Pragya wears a suit and comes down... Ram, Priya and Abhi smiles widely, as Pragya is preferring to wear Indian attire, than those skimpy, revealing outfits... Knowingly or unknowingly, she too wears the same colour matching to Abhi's dress....

Pragya didn't speak anything,  but she moves out and sits in Abhi's bike... Abhi bids adieu to Ram and Priya and rushes outside... He ignites the bike and moves towards a secluded area, which rarely has passers by...

Pragya didnt utter any word to Abhi... Her inner conscience is cursing her for showing too much attitude to Abhi, who loves her dearly and running behind her, begging for her forgiveness...

Abhi: Sweetie ... I'm so sorry dear... Please don't mistake me... I need you beside me always... Talk to me, darling... Your silence is killing me... Please don't avoid me... I can't live without talking with you... You are way too important to me...

Pragya darling... I'm so sorry, baby... I regret whatever I have said to you... Please sweetie... So some pity on your friend and forgive me na, please... Please....

Pragya: Alright.... Don't feel sorry, Abhi... Mistake is of mine only... My behaviours only made you to talk like that... It's better we keep distance ..

I don't want you to get confused and I don't want to create any misunderstanding between you and your Fuggy ...

Abhi: Never and ever think of doing like that... No one can dare to separate us... I won't leave you and I need you by my side always, as my buddy.... Got it...

Even I can lose my Fuggy too and not you, Pragya... You will always my first preference...  Your friendship is most important to me than my love..

I can live my whole life dreaming about my Fuggy, but not a single day without talking to you buddy.. Please darling... Sorry na... I know... You are smiling... So, I'm forgiven right... Oohoo...

Pragya with a wide smile: Stupid... Idiot... Dumbo... Talking seriously and ending up always in flirting.... Enough of your sorry and senti talks....  I'm so hungry... Go to a nice restaurant... I'm going to wipe your wallet empty for sure....

Abhi: Aww... It's my pleasure to do so... But.. Today... You are trapped, baby doll.... You neglected me, yesterday na... So, it's punishment time babe...

You are going to use your card or money and I'm going to wipe it down completely empty... By the way, I left my wallet in my home and I don't have a single penny too, sweetie... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya: You cheater.... So, you planned to give punishment to me and not to ask sorry na...

Abhi: Ofcourse darling... It's all in the game... I love my bestie Pragya so much... She is the best always... I'm so delighted to empty her wallet... Long live Miss. PRAGYA ARORA...

Abhi winks, blows a kiss and runs from there... Pragya chases him and hits him hardly in his chest... They holds each other hands happily and runs to the beach... They splashed water and played there, forgetting everything...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

In the meantime, Abhi introduces Pragya to his friends' (Arjun, Nikhil and Vihaan) lovers (Aaliya , Tanu and Bulbul).... They too meet Pragya, as if they are meeting for the first time and talked and behaved to her like they are not aware of who she is...

Pragya has already warned her besties about their meeting and asked the girls to be more careful and not to blurt out any truth...  She very well knew that it's a smart move by Abhi to find whether Pragya is his Fuggy or not... As usual, the girls left no clues, making Abhi to confuse more...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Finally,

The wedding functions of Purab and Disha kick starts.... All are completely busy in taking  care of the arrangements... Abhi and Pragya are happily doing all the works, not at all aware that a biggest shocking news is awaiting for them, which gonna shake their lives completely...

On the day of the wedding,

The groom Purab got dressed up in his wedding sherwani... Abhi along with his team are making Purab to blush more with their endless teasings...

When it's time, Dadi blesses Purab and wishes him to have a happy married life...
All started to the Verma's house for the wedding, along with the baraat... 

On the other side, Disha got ready gorgeously in her bridal lehenga... She is glowing in her bridal attire... She too couldn't control her blush, as Pragya , Aaliya, Tanu and Bulbul are teasing her  a lot..

The baraat arrives at the auspicious time... Making the groom Purab to sulk, the Rocking boys are shamelessly drooling on seeing  their lovers and they are flirtings and romancing happily, which boils the nerves of Purab, who is not at all getting a glimpse of his love, Disha...

Abhi and Pragya joins hands and teased them, as might as they can... Abhi's heart is longing to meet his Fuggy soon and he too badly want to enjoy the day happily with his love, like his friends... Pragya, who noticed the painful look of Abhi and longingness in Abhi's face, wipes her tears quickly , as she is in a helpless situation and couldn't reveal her identity....

The rituals were undertaken  as per the instructions of the pandit... Purab and Disha  took the seven Pheras.... Purab ties mangalsutra in Disha's neck and fills her maang with Kumkum... The pandit declares them as husband and wife...

Pragya is completely in her dreamland... She imagines her marriage with Abhi... Pragya's lips curve to a big smile, but unknowingly her eyes too welled up... She is brought to reality, when a strong hand wipes her tears... Pragya is shocked to see Abhi before her, who is side hugging her and patting her back....

Abhi: Sweetie... What's happening???? What kind of reaction is this haan??? Why are you are smiling and crying at the same time.... Tell me, who is the lucky boy, who has such an effect on you...

Come on, darling... Tell me, who are you
dreaming about... Don't worry, dear... Your bestie Abhi is there na.. I will ask Ram uncle and Priya aunty to fix your alliance with your lover...

I am only going to handle all your wedding arrangements for sure... Why to waste time... Let me go and inform this to aunty and uncle...

Pragya: Abhi.. What shall I do with you... Don't do anything stupidly, okay... I don't have any boy friend or Lover.... I have a friend, who is a boy and it's you...

Keep this in your thick head... I will marry whoever my parents choose for me... However he may be, I will accept him and love him with my heart and soul... Is that clear...

(Pov. SORRY FOR SAYING LIE TO YOU, ABHI)

Abhi: Arrey meri maa... Don't shout and get angry on me... Ram uncle will surely choose a good guy for you .. All the best buddy... Whoever he may be, he is so lucky to have my buddy Pragya as his wife...

Pragya fakes a smile and move away from there, as she badly want to cry her heart out, as everything is getting complicated... She rushes towards the restroom and shouts hardly, pouring out all her pain...

"Sorry Abhi... I'm lying to you more and more...  I'm deeply and madly in love with you... I pray to god that my parents should choose only you as my Groom...

I'm longing to say to you that I'm your love Fuggy and also your irritating Mogambo.... But situations have made me to get tongue tied.... Rockstar... Achieve your dreams and come to me... I will be yours always....

This hide and seek drama is only for our well being... Stay strong in our love, Abhi... We will surely become one..."

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Abhi and Pragya are startled with the sudden twists... This is the least they ever expected and they don't  know how to say no too... Both are nervous and tensed , as they can't do this for sure...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

What is the shocking twist that is going to shake Abhigya's life????

Will Abhi achieve his dreams and become a successful Rockstar???

Will Abhi finds out his Fuggy on his own or will Pragya reveal her identity to Abhi???

What will be Abhi's reaction, if he finds out that Pragya has cheated him in the name of Fuggy and Mogambo???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Bidding adieu,

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro