26. Finding Me - The Real Rockstar

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Many people have stepped in and out of my life... But you are the one, who left a footprint in my heart...

You are a vitamin to my hopeful soul and a much needed food to strengthen my confidence...

Anything is possible for me and success is not at all far away from me, as I have a wonderful and supportive people around me....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi's heart felt contented that his love is supporting him in all means... His wholeself is rejoicing in happiness that he has got the best girl, his Fuggy as his love of life, who is not only daring and bold, but also an understanding and loveable soul....

The wonderful moments, he has spent with his Fuggy is like a dream come true for Abhi... Never he expected that he would share a beautiful, soulful, passionate and much needed kiss with his Fuggy, which has strengthened his confidence a lot....

With  a wide smile in his face, Abhi stepped inside his house happily... Dadi along with the newly weds Purab and Disha were worriedly sitting in the living room, as Abhi has left from there abruptly, after the engagement.... But they were quite relieved on seeing Abhi, who is whistling and twirling happily...

Seeing the glow and blush in Abhi's face, they didn't questioned him much about his disappearance... They came to a fake conclusion that Abhi and Pragya have went out to spent some alone time, saying some weird reasons...

When Purab and Disha teased Abhi with Pragya, he is shocked to hell.... But Abhi couldn't say that their imaginations are not at all true... However he kept quiet, as Abhi didn't want them to feel sad at all....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi badly wishes to go and meet his friend Pragya, who is his true supporter and he wants to pour out what's in his heart... However, he didn't wish to trouble her at this odd hour and he is not in a mood to talk to her in his mobile too, as he is so concerned about her feelings...

On the other hand, Pragya is smiling widely and is admiring herself, standing in front of the mirror... She is blushing on seeing her swollen lips and the unexpected love bite in her neck, which Abhi has given to her....

Pragya caress it gently and giggles so happily, as she had a chance to see the romantic hero in Abhi, for the first time... As she is exhausted and tired, she moves to the bed with a blushy smile in her face and dreams about their happy lives....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next day begins brightly, which is going to be the first step of Abhi towards his dream career.... Quite early in the morning,  Abhi got a call from Ram Arora... He informs Abhi that they are having an important meeting and discussions regarding Abhi's concert and launching of his new album too....

With much excitement and tension, Abhi got ready... He got blessings from his Dadi and moves along with Purab and Disha, who also joined him, as they were also being called by Ram... They are so overwhelmed when they stepped inside the classy and stylishly designed music studio , which is named as Abhigya Music Beats...

Ram Arora, Abhi, Pragya, Purab, Disha along with Abhi's friends or his music band members - Arjun, Nikhil and Vihaan have stepped inside the meeting hall...  After the usual introductions and discussions regarding the budget and time period, they moved on to the main discussion regarding the theme of the music album...

They were seriously planning on how they are going to do the concert and also about the costumes and stage decorations.... After sorting out what's suitable and best for them, they finally come into a conclusion that Abhi's first album should be based on the theme  Friendship....

Everyone are quite satisfied about everything they have discussed... Abhi assures them that he will work hard along on the concept and will soon come up with the lyrics and tunes of the songs to be composed...

Abhi badly wishes Pragya to join him, as he believes that Pragya's presence with him will surely do a big magic, when he pens down the lyrics... Though Pragya is hesitant to join Abhi , Ram asks her to accompany Abhi...

Abhi and Pragya moves to the music room, with an awkward silence between them... As it's not time to discuss the personal stuffs, they acted quite like professionals.... Abhi and Pragya sits aside and penned down some lyrics...

As Pragya loves to write a lot of poetry, Abhi insists Pragya to pen her thoughts too.... In between, Abhi chooses some apt tunes and made sure to use the lyrics of Pragya in the songs... After a lots of corrections, they finalized the lyrics and tunes...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

When they were about to leave to their house, Abhi forcefully takes Pragya along with him to their favourite spot... With much tension, Abhi holds Pragya's hands and cups her face gently...

Abhi: Sweet heart... Why are you ignoring me??? Are you angry on your friend???

Pragya: Not at all, Abhi.... I forget to ask you... Do you have any wishes, Abhi??? Shall I arrange any famous female singer to sing along with you...

Do you want any big celebrity to launch the music album or do you want any top hero or heroines or any super models to perform in the album... Don't hesitate, Abhi... I will do anything for you...

Abhi keeps his palm on Pragya's lips and stops her from talking non stoppingly...

Abhi: Shhh.... Hear me first....

Pragya places her  finger in her lips and nods her head like a kg kid, as if she gets orders from her teacher... Abhi laughs on seeing Pragya's childish behaviour and pulls Pragya's cheeks lovingly and side hugs her...

Abhi: Oh my loving buddy... What shall I do without you... I'm very very sorry, sweetie... I know very well that I'm going to hurt you and disappoint everyone in our family...

I'm very unlucky that it's not at all possible for me to marry you... I don't know why I fell in Love with my Fuggy.. I'm feeling very badly that why I have not met you first and why I didn't loved you...

Pragya : Abhiiii.... What are you saying.... Don't talk like this... Don't you know we are engaged and going to get married in a year... You have no choice, Abhi... Forget that Fuggy.... You have to marry me, as you are engaged to me and promised my dad that you will be my husband....

Abhi: Pragya... That's what I want to talk to you... Sorry darling... I don't want to hurt you.... 😭😭😭😭... But... I... I can't marry anyone other than my Fuggy... Please understand my situation...

Pragya smiles hardly and wipes Abhi's tears and winks at him...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 Abhi... You are a scary crow....  Such a baby you are.... Don't worry, Abhi.... You are going to marry your Fuggy only.... This Pragya will be only your friend always and your love is only your Fuggy...

Abhi: Are you for sure???  You don't have any problem na.... How can we convince our elders, Pragya... I'm scared like hell... But, I don't want to hurt anyone by my doings...

Moreover, you are a sweetie pie... How can I ditch you, darling??? It's hard for me to break the engagement... I don't know what I'm going to do... I'm bothered that more than anyone, you are the one, who is going to bear an uncontrollable pain...

Pragya: Abhi, why are burdening yourself and thinking all these... You won't hurt me ever.... Stop worrying, Abhi... It's my problem and head ache...  I swear that you will marry your Fuggy, with the blessings of our family... I know how to convince them...

Be a good boy and try to focus on your career now... Is that clear, Abhi... I only want the best out of best from you... Smile brightly and don't cry like a baby ever....

Abhi smiles: Naughty girl... Using this chace, you are teasing me and calling me as baby na...

Pragya: Of course... It's so fun to tease you, Abhi...

Pragya shows her tongue out and runs from Abhi's grip... Abhi chases her and got hold of her so easily...  He lifts her up in his arms, twirls her happily and cherised the moment, as he got a wonderful and supportive friend, who easily understands his problems and tackles it just like that...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Time didn't wait for anyone... It's quite hectic and busy for everyone, as they are decked up with lots of preparatory works... Abhi along with his band worked really very hard, as the album is going to be launched directly to the audience, by a live performance of Abhi ....

Without much hustle bustles, the most awaited day, which is going to introduce a new music sensation has arrived finally... A big pooja is conducted and all prayed that Abhi's dream has to come true and he should get succeed in his career...

Abhi is feeling quite nervous and tensed.... He got ready to go to the place, where the concert is going to be held.... As Abhi has to do the final rehearsals, Abhi's friends asked him to come soon....

Abhi gets blessings from Dadi and asked Purab, Disha and Dadi to come soon to the venue... Abhi gets inside the car, gifted by Pragya to him... As insisted by Ram, Abhi gets on to the back seat and the driver ignites the engine to move towards the venue...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

When Abhi is about to step down after reaching there, his mobile rings aloud... Seeing the caller ID, Abhi grits his teeth angrily... But without his knowledge, he swipes the green button in his mobile...

Abhi: I'm not interested to speak to you... Don't spoil my mood....

Mogambo ( in a seducing voice) : My s**y darling... It's your day... Don't be in a foul mood... I'm going to brighten your mood... (Kisses very sensually, making Abhi's heart beats to raise up heavily)

All the best, Rockstar... Make me proud... I want to say to the whole world that Rockstar Abhi is my love of life and my soon to be Hubby....

Abhi: Woha...  Awesome joke... Keep it up... Why not you try for some comic roles in movies or serials...

Mogambo: Seriously... Don't you know many producers are standing before my house to make me as  a heroine... But I'm not interested in all that... I want to be your soulmate and nothing else matters to me...

Abhi: Uff..  Stop your self praisings... I don't have time to hear your blabberings....

Mogambo wishes Abhi and kisses him again, startling Abhi to the core... He wishes to get kiss from his fuggy and craving to get atleast a wish from her... But to his displeasure, Mogambo is step head and always coming first in the race....

Abhi sighs and cuts the call... When he gets down from the  car, a roaring bike halts few feets away  from Abhi.... Abhi's face widens brightly on seeing the petite figure dressed up stylishly in a leather bike suit...

Abhi very well know that it's his love - his Daring Prag - his Fuggy only.... Fuggy removes her helmet, wears her mask and comes near Abhi.... Fuggy hugs Abhi tightly and wishes him all the best...

Before Abhi opens his mouth to reply, his lips are being grabbed by the luscious lips of his Fuggy... It's a kiss, which Abhi is eagerly waiting to get, which is nothing but a needed medicine for him... They moves apart in need of breath...

Abhi: Fuggy... I'm overwhelmed... It means a lot to me...

Fuggy: Abhi... Relax... Calm down... Don't get too much emotional... Do well... All the best , Rockstar... I know you will rock the floor...

Abhi hugs his Fuggy and kisses her deeply in her forehead... They have to move away soon, as Abhi got a call from his friends to come soon, as he needs to check and  finalise some settings in the stage...

After getting assurance from his Fuggy that she will be present in the concert, Abhi moves away reluctantly and goes to the green room... Abhi checks everything and finished off his last minute rehearsals too...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Abhi, who is decked up in a new outfit, is hell angry, as Pragya didn't graced her presence till now... He is desperately waiting for Pragya to come soon and stand by his side... His thoughts were broken, as he felt a soft hold in his waist...

Abhi (without turning) : Pragya....

Pragya: Wow... I'm impressed, Abhi....

Abhi: Don't talk to me, Pragya... Why are you late, haan??? I'm hell angry on you.... I expected you to come earlier and wish me first... But, you are the last in the list...

Pragya: Sorry baba.. A lot of works to do... Please... Forgive me... (Shows her puppy face and pouts like a baby...)

Abhi: Why are you like this, sweetie... Even I can't fake a single second too that I'm angry on you... You are doing something and making me to smile... I will forget that I'm angry on you too....

Pragya:  That's the speciality of Pragya... (Raises her fake collars) Will teach you the tricks, if you are ready to become my student...

Abhi: Too much of self praisal is injurious to health, Pragya madam....

Pragya: Woha... So, what... You have started first and I have accepted the complement happily... Uff... If I talk with you, I will forget everything.... Leave all these...

Be confident and do your best, Abhi... You will surely be going to grow bigger and bigger... This is just the beginning.... Whatever happens, I will be by your side, Abhi....

Let's give it a try... Whether it will be a success or failure,  Don't lose hope at all... Leave of all your nervousness and tension.... Entertain the audience to the fullest... Don't think anything else.... Have faith in god... You will do it better....

Pragya side hugs Abhi and gifts Abhi a new guitar....

Abhi: Wow... This is so amazing, darling... I know my buddy Pragya is my moral support system and only you know, what I need the most... Without you, this Abhi is nothing....

Pragya: Enough of praisings... Come it's time to move to the stage... Rock the floor, Abhi...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

All the family members are assembled on the front seats, with prayers in their mouth.... They are quite nervous and tensed that Abhi has to do his best and impress the audience...

Announcements were being made.... Abhi is being launched as the Rockstar and his performance starts with a huge applause from the audience side, which boosted his confidence to it's peak...

Abhi gives his best and rocks the floor with his first music album " The true souls - Friends forever" and performs all the songs in the stage, along with his band....

When Abhi finishes off his last song, Pragya moves towards the stage.. All in the family were worriedly looking at Abhi, who is badly wishing to know the response of the audience towards his performance...

But to Abhi and Pragya's shock, there is a pin drop silence from the audience side... Not even a single clap sound is heard.... Abhi's heart is writhing in pain and he didn't know how to react to this situation too...

Abhi's eyes welled up and he can't tolerate that he has failed in his first attempt itself... Covering up his blurred eyes, Abhi fakes a smile and moves towards the back stage... Pragya rushes up and holds Abhi's hands with moist eyes...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So,

What's gonna happen next????

Will Abhi be accepted by the audience as the Rockstar???

Will Abhi's career grows positively or will he fail in his dreams????

Will it be easy for Abhi to get his Fuggy???

What will Abhi do,  if he knows Pragya is only his Fuggy and Mogambo???

To know more.... Stay tuned....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro