4. Sparkling Eyes.... Racing Heart beats...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Life is always meant for good and supportive friends and great adventures to explore...

When we met for the first time, I had no idea that You would become so important to me...

When I look into your eyes, my heart starts to do a thunderous racing and I see myself falling for you...

💮💮💮💮💮

As usual, it's like every other day for the Terror gang.. Their classes went on in  full swing, but they were left in deep thinking as how come they gonna go for the adventurous bike ride, that too at night and also without their parent's knowledge...

After the classes got over, Pragya along with her Terror  gang made a quick plan and decided to stay in Bulbul's house, as her parents have went out of station, to attend a wedding...

They thought of getting permission from their parents by saying a lie that they are going to prepare for tommorrow's class test and gonna have a group discussion...

Pragya clearly instructed what Aliya should do to make her enter the competition... Aliya assured her that she will play her part well and gave Pragya the hope that all will happen, as she wished  ...

💮💮💮💮

In the other side, the Rockers gang made a good plan to go for racing... Abhi asked Vihaan to come with him to his house, so that he can escape from Purab and dadi by saying some lame excuses...

Abhi knows very well that Purab and dadi will not say anything against Vihaan's wish, as they likes him a lot.. Though Vihaan hesitates to say lie to them, he has no other go than to fulfill the wishes of Abhi, as he knows very well about Abhi's passion for bike racing..

Vihaan with much tension and nervousness enters Abhi's house, exactly after 10 mins from the time Abhi has entered his house... They made sure that Purab shouldn't be aware that it's their plan to go out and decided to make Purab believe, as if Vihaan is there to call Abhi to help him...

Purab: Hey, Vicky... What a pleasant surprise...  Too much busy haan... Not able to come and see your bhai and dadi na...

Dadi: Haan Purab... This Vicky has grown up na... Why he needs to come and  visit us and all...

Vihaan: No... No.. Dadi, Puru bhai... Please don't mistake me.. I've been to my hometown... Sorry, I'm not able to come and  meet you all.. Please, please forgive me.. poor me... Oohoo... Thank God... You two smiled...

Purab: You won't change na Vicky... Naughty boy... May I know about your sudden visit... Why I sense that something is fishy???  What's cooking haan??? Any secret plans to go out???

Vihaan gasps in shock, as Purab has caught him red handedly.... He composed himself and steadied his mind to say the lie...

Vihaan : No bhai... Nothing is cooking... Can't I come to see you two???  (Pouts)... Too bad, Puru Bhai...

Dadi: Purab beta... I too feel the same... Vicky beta... Don't say lie to me... Are you guys  planning to go out... I'm much worried a lot, now a days, as Abhi is getting crazy for bike racing...

Vihaan: No dadi... Nothing like that...  Don't worry about Abhi... I will take care of my buddy...

Purab: Hello... Don't divert the topic... Spit out... What's the matter??? I'm damn sure that something you guys have planned na...

Vihaan: Oops...  Sorry bhai... You caught me... Dadi, Puru bhai... I want to take Abhi to my home... We are going to arrange my room, as it is been completely messed up, since I went to my hometown... We are also planning for night studies, as our college is reopening na...

Purab: Is it so??? I am not dreaming na...

Vihaan: No bhai... Believe me... Will I say lie to you??? (Asks sorry to them inwardly, for saying lie)

Dadi: Okay Vicky beta... I'm believing you... Take Abhi with you... But Don't do any stupid stunts okay...

Purab calls Abhi and informs about  Vihaan's visit and asked him to go with him.. Abhi too pretends, as if he didn't know anything...  Both Abhi and Vihaan moves out to get Nikhil and  Arjun, so that no one in their homes doubt them at all..

The Rockers made a brilliant plan and executed it cleverly, so that none of the happenings will spoil their adventure... They were very clear not to get any hurdle for their daring challenge..

💮💮💮💮

Meanwhile when Arjun reaches his home, he gets a call from Aaliya...

Aaliya: Ajju darling, wanna meet you??

Arjun: Sweet heart... Can't resist to see me haan.. It's so overwhelming to know that you are missing me this much...

Aaliya: Voha... Stop day dreaming, Arjun... Don't think so great about you.. Here no one is dying to meet you...

Arjun smirks : Ohhh.. is it so??!?? I know my cutie Aalu wants to meet her hotty pie, Ajju na...

Aaliya: (blushes) Ajju... You be na... Be serious, my boy... I want to have a serious discussion with you and wanna  meet you, urgently... It's very important ... Cut down all your naughtiness and come soon...

Arjun: Okay, okay... I'm getting serious... Are you in home, babe???

Aaliya: Yeah... I'm in home only... Come to our secret meeting spot  in the terrace, within ten minutes... I'm going out in an hour...

Arjun: Oh, is it so?? I'm also going out..
Aaliya: That I know very well... We can't discuss all the matters  in phone... Cut the call and come soon...

Arjun cuts the call and rushes to the terrace... They both hugs and kiss each other on their cheeks... It's their way of greeting each other...

Aaliya: Ajju... I need your help...

Arjun: Order me, dear...

Aaliya:  In tonight's race, my class mate's brother too wish to join... Don't know, what you will do.... He should participate, at any cost...

He is like my big brother... I can't say no to him ever... Please Ajju... I'm sure, he will win the race... He is the best racer, I've ever come across...

Arjun: Alright..  I will register his name... But no ways, he is going to win and all.. My best buddy Abhi only has the capability to win the race... No one can beat him...

Aaliya: No ways... My bhaiya is the best... He will surely win... No men is born ever to win him... Your bestie can't win him for sure...

Arjun: Too much confidence haan... Why not, we have a bet??

Aaliya: Sure, sure why not??? However, I'm going to win... Our terror gang never loses a bet..

Arjun:  Over confidence is dangerous, Madam ji...

Aaliya: Our gang leader always says , if we accept a bet, Win it at any cost... We follow her and never and ever, we will  lose a bet...

Arjun: Wow.. I'm impressed.. If I win, you have to give me whatever I want, (in a naughty tone) in that place itself, that too before everyone... Is it okay for you??

Aaliya (blushes): You naughty boy... Let's see... If I win, you are not going to get anything before marriage... Is that okay for you???

Arjun Heart breaks and Gasps in shock... He composes and steadied himself...

Arjun: Okay... Challenge accepted... Take care, Aalu... Meet you in the venue...

As Abhi, Nikhil and Vihaan comes to pick up, Arjun moves with them to Vihaan's house.... Arjun in between called the race organisers and   registered Aaliya's bro's participation.. As mentioned by Aaliya, Arjun has  registered in the name of " Daring Prag"...

Meanwhile, Aaliya, Tanu and Pragya moves to Bulbul's home, very happily.. Eventhough Ram and  priya hesitated to send Pragya, the duo convinced them and assured of the safety of Pragya ... Ram and  Priya reluctantly agrees and allowed Pragya to go, only for her happiness...

💮💮💮💮💮

The Sun started to bid adieu to the earth and shrinked it's glowing rays... Slowly darkness surrounds the sky and it's quite a dark night, with little bit of moonlight....

The boys  finishes of their dinner earlier and takes a quick nap, before they moves out to the race.... As the alarm tickled, all started to get ready for the race... The rockers gang move to the venue... 

Abhi leaves his friends and gets ready in his racing suit... Something in Abhi is keep on telling him that his life is going to get changed, after this race...

All of a sudden, Abhi feels lots of positive vibrations around him and his heart is overwhelming in uncontrollable happiness.... With a smile in his face, he moves towards the racing track...

Like wise, Bulbul, Tanu and Aaliya too reaches the venue.. Aaliya spots Arjun in the opposite side and waves her hand happily and makes a challenging smirk, as if conveying him that she is going to win the bet for sure...

💮💮💮💮

After sometime,

When it's time for the match to start, Abhi checks his bike... He is startled as a daring bike, with a terrific screetch halts near by him... Abhi's eyes popped up and it took some good hard minutes for him to come out from the dangerous and thunderous sound from the bike...

Abhi tries to see who has the guts to make him to startle like that..  He is curious to know who is hidden behind the helmet... He is completely astonished with the daring outfit and bike...

Abhi's heart skipped it's beat on seeing the spark in the eyes... He couldn't understand why his heart beats are wavering like this... He shooks his head and triggers the bike to get his concentration in the race...

In a meantime, announcements were made for the race to start... As it's quite dark, no one identifies that Pragya is a girl... Even Abhi believed that Pragya is a boy, but he couldn't resist himself by seeing the mesmerizing eyes...

The match begins... It's a quite terrific, daring and risky race... It's a tough race to predict what's going to happen next and no one can easily say that who is going to be the winner ... All the eyes are glued up to find out who is gonna win the race...

Arjun prays that Abhi should win the race at any cost or else he has to starve till his marriage and will lose the bet with Aaliya..

Aaliya prays that Pragya should win it at any cost, so that she can tease Arjun to her heart felt content... Though, She wants to give her Ajju, whatever he wants and also to make him happy, but she doesn't want it to happen at the cost of Pragya's loss...

The Terror gang supports the daring Prag ( Pragya) and the Rockers gang  supports the dashing Abhi... All are shouting in nervousness and tension.. All their heart beats starts to increase, as the bikes nears the finishing line ...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

So,

Who is going to win the race??

Is it going to be Pragya or Abhi??

Will Arjun wishes get fulfilled or will Aaliya punishes Arjun, till marriage???  Who wins and who loses the bet???

Will Abhi amd  Pragya see each other??

Will Abhi comes to know that the Daring prag is a girl???

How the other couples are going to meet ???

Stay tuned....

Keep guessing....

It's time to vote and comment... Press the 🌟 button without fail...

Signing off...

Yours buddy....

Crazymahiz....

See you all in next update...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro