-1-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The sun came in through the window and shone across the room. The curtains were moving ever so gently in the breeze. For a January morning, it looked warm outside. It seemed like the most peaceful day you could imagine. At least, the weather was peaceful. Peaceful enough to share some with me, helping to block out all the chaotic noise happening in the room. 

Chenle hyung left last year end of November, soon after he turned 20. 

I have new members now. All of them really nice and really talented, but NCT Dream just wasn't the same anymore. Looking out the window, I became lost in thought.

Haechan had joined Mark in NCT 127 after he graduated, while Renjun and Jeno were placed to start a new sub-unit. Jaemin was also placed to start another new sub-unit with Chenle who just recently joined him. Who knows what I'll be doing when I graduate. The company might decide to have me as a rotational member while they decide, like Sungchan and Shotaro before NCT Tokyo was formed. 

'Hyung.'

Looking back, I realised I had barely anytime to breathe. Four of my hyungs were born in the same year, meaning there was only a month or so between each one leaving. Chenle and I carried on, along with three new additions to the NCT family. It was alright. We got along well, no hostility, no bad blood. After Chenle graduated, four more additions came, so Dream currently has eight members. 

I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply. I could smell gimbab and fried rice.

'Hyung?'

The nice thing is that, the seven new Dream members trained together, which makes me happy that their in the same group, but also sad because of the graduating system. That and I feel a little out of place. They trained together, and share so much with each other. Me? To them, I'm their senior, their hyung.

"Hyung? Jisung-i hyung? Are you okay?" 

I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head towards the voice. 

Ha-joon, the maknae, was looking at me, worry filling his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I zoned out. What were you asking?" I rubbed his eyes. 

"I was asking if you wanted anymore gimbab, there's plenty left," Ha-joon held up the tray of food. 

To be honest, I didn't have much of an appetite any more, but I know I only had four pieces of gimbab and a bowl of rice, and refusing food would make them worry. Plus I didn't want to hurt Ha-joon's feeling by refusing anymore food.

"I'll have some more, yeah, thanks," I left my spot by the big window and joined them on the floor. 

"I'll fill your bowl up again for you!" Do-yun, the second youngest, said, a smiled on his face. 

I couldn't help but smile along. Was this what Taeyong and the other hyungs felt like when they watched the younger members? 

I continue to watch as the maknae line began to argue on who was to get me more of something to drink. 

The new NCT Dream was something to get used to. I was now part of the hyung line and the oldest member. Next would be Rory, Min-jun and Qui.

Rory was half British, half Korean, and had grown up in London before he and his parents moved to Korea when he was 9. He's three years younger than me. He was a very good dancer and rapper, but also had a nice vocals. He was the energetic one of the hyung line along with Qui. 

Min-jun, grew up in Japan because of his fathers job. He's a quite kid, but when he's in the company of people he knows really well, he can become quite loud. People are surprised when they hear his vocals, very soft, but powerful.

Qui's from China. He had gotten a lot of offers from various companies but he auditioned originally for YG Entertainment, but after watching WayV, he decided to accept SM's offer. He's the third rapper in our group. 

The maknae line is what I would sometimes refer to as the 'cute and chaotic' line. 

The eldest of the four is Hayate, from Japan. He was scouted when the company saw a video of him doing a dance cover of Enhypen's song, Fever. 

Next would be Hyun-ki, vocalist and dancer. He audition for SM on a dare by a school friend. Funny how things turned out.

Do-yun is the sunshine of the group. Bubbly and energetic, like puppy. He's an all rounder. It's difficult to figure out exactly what position he has. 

And finally, the maknae, Ha-joon. Main vocalist of the group. Fans have said that he has the voice of an angel, and I agree. 

"Lost in thought again, hyung?" Min-jun asked, handing me a bottle of cold water. 

"Kinda," I took my rice bowl from Do-yun, and began eating again. 

There was a yell and a crash as Hyun-ki began to hop up and down.

"Yah! Who put a pinecone in my bag?" He looked accusingly at the others. 

Do-yun and Ha-joon began giggling. 

I sighed, a small smile playing at my lips. The maknae line loved pulling pranks on each other. 

"Are you okay?" Min-jun looked up. 

"I dropped my bag on my foot," Hyun-ki mumbled, rubbing his foot, continuing to hop all over the room. 

"How about you sit down? You create a hole in the floor if you keep that up, as well as bring the managers running," Min-jun said calmly, going back to eating. 

I looked at the boy. Along with being quite, he was also very sensible, but he could also be very sarcastic at times which helped create his charm. 

"Hey look! NCT 127 just released their new album!" Hayate said. 

"Oh let me look!" Hyun-ki forgot about his foot as he joined him on the floor. 

NCT 127. Mark and Haechan. My mind began to wonder again out the window. When was the last time I saw them in person? For working in the same building, it was surprising how they rarely bumped into each other. 

"When are they starting their world tour again?" Qui asked, popping a grape in his mouth. 

"February 20th," Min-jun said. 

World Tour. The last time I was on a world tour it was with the original Dream members. 

"Our photoshoot for our new album is tomorrow isn't it?" Rory inquired, stealing some of Qui's grapes. 

"Yeah," I nodded. 

It would be the maknae line's first album, and my first as the temporary leader of NCT Dream. 

💛

Gonna take a long time for myself to remember the names of the characters that I created lol. 

Anyway, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Thank you for reading!

Clara x

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro