#62 Drew Doughty (Not requested) LA KINGS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today is Drew's birthday and he's a cutie bear :). So why not write an imagine ? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV*

Drew smiled brightly standing between my legs his hands resting on my thighs, Easton Corbin playing softly.

"I love you Drew happy birthday!" I exclaim running my fingers through his hair kissing his forehead. Twisting some of his hair around my finger, taking my face in his hands Drew's lips met mine. We continued to kiss smiling against each others lips his hand running up and down my thigh making me giggle. Pulling apart our smiles were bigger than ever taking my hands in his fingers laced together my head rested on his shoulder. Kissing the top of my nose Drew picked me up and carried me up the stairs. Placing me down on the bed he climbed in next to me covering us with the comforter. Snuggling into his chest giggling as we played footsie.

"I love you Y/n,thank you for the best birthday ever."

"You're welcome my sweet Baboo!" I pressed a kiss to those soft lips, as we continued to cuddle eventually falling asleep.

----------------------------------------
:) ❤❤ I love Doughty. Requests are open!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro