#69 Evgeni Malkin (Requested) Pitts Penguins

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by the always love hockeyobsessed70

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie's POV*

I wasn't really supposed to be in the locker room but coach Johnston said it was cool , so here I am in the locker room with my wonderful fiance Penguins Centerman Evgeni Malkin. Tonight was the last game against The Colorado Avalanche before Christmas break. I sat between Geno and Sidney laughing  at a joke McFlur told I kissed Geno's cheek plucking his phone from between his legs, raising his eyebrow I smiled and batted my lashes. He smiled that big goofy grin pecking my cheek as I take a few selfies of us together and then a million funny, cute, strange, totally weird ones with Sid. Standing up I held onto G's phone his stare locking on me.

"What?????" I ask innocently. 

"Give me phone."

"Whyyyyy?" 

"Ky give phone," he reached out his hand, backing away I snapped the best picture in the world documenting the moment forever.  "YOU LOOK GREAT RUSSIAN BABY!" Sighing Geno got up hovering over me he bent down giving a soft sloppy kiss plucking the phone from my hand. Pulling away I crossed my arms over my chest sticking out my bottom lip, making him laugh and lean back down kissing me again. Making me smile.

*During the game* 

Geno pushed his way down the ice, trying his absolute best to avoid being hit or having the puck taken from him. My Russian baby pulled back his stick slapped the puck and........... GOAL!!! TOP LEFT CORNER! The crowd went crazy. Hell! I went crazy smacking the glass cheering for my fiance. As G skated toward his friends Nate Guenin crept up behind Geno shoving him into the boards. Turing on a dime Geno threw a punch hitting Nate right in the hit eye he wobbled a bit but didn't fall but dear lord did a fight start. It was punch after punch, after punch until their boys had to pull them apart, "penalties for Malkin and Guenin!" The announcer called as both made their ways to the boxes. After their times was up my baby made his way to the players bench pissed off, stepping in he sat smacking his stick on the players bench. I smirked to myself, damn was he sexy when angry. 

*After game* 

I waited for Geno outside of the locker room since the boys would be changing. Sixteen minuets later Geno let out a heavy sigh as he made his way to me, taking my hand in his he laced our fingers together the scent of Axe filling my nose. Letting out a content sigh we climbed into the car heading home. The moment we stepped into our house and the snow covered boots were off Geno was pulling me to the couch, laying down first Geno smiled making himself comfortable before pulling me onto him running his fingers through my hair. Turning onto my stomach I smile leaning down pressing my lips to those soft, warm, plump ones that I adored. Geno's hands slipped under my shirt his fingers drawing patterns. Kissing my forehead he smiled widely. 

"YA lyublyu tebya , dorogaya devochka ty dlya menya tselyy mir. Nikogda ne zabyvayte, chto."

"Translation pleas."

"I love you, mean world to me. Forget never." My smile widened as I kissed him again before laying my head back down on his chest turning my attention to the TV where we had a Disney marathon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests are open! Message me if you'd like one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro